Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I just assumed that Canadians used proper English. Is the franchise American-owned?
Nope.

Entirely Canadian owned I believe.

If ya want heavy duty tires or anything that stands up to the Cold, their products are really sturdy - built like a Brick Shithouse.

Kinda lacking in style tho.

But hey - it works.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am commenting on the name. It's strange. Otherwise, I have no opinion about the place.
Yeah...it is a funny name.

It's like a 19th Century General Store but transplanted into the 21st century.

Kind of a weird place actually.

It started off selling car parts then Christmas trees , lamps, household items, etc.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
About him? You’re the one bringing up family fatso. I hear it’s one of your loathsome traits if past and present forums are anything to go by. Your reputation precedes you lard arse.
Oaky dokey?

It's a standard insult in this country and many others, so I hear.

I'm sorry it hurts you, weakling.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You just do. I can't explain it. It oozes off of your posts.
Are you projecting Lily? At least two members here have referred to you as being fat. They seem pretty convinced as if they've seen you. I wouldn't know either way so I'll leave it to you to be truthful or not.

Are you fat, Lily?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you projecting Lily? At least two members here have referred to you as being fat. They seem pretty convinced as if they've seen you. I wouldn't know either way so I'll leave it to you to be truthful or not.

Are you fat, Lily?

Not as fat as you. No one on these forums is...fatty.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not as fat as you. No one on these forums is...fatty.
So you are not as fat as someone who you believe to be fat because this fatness simply oozes off of their posts.

Are you sure you shouldn't be tied down right now for your own protection?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think I've actually seen it all in a short two days here.

Lily, who is self admittedly fat is simply not as fat as some stranger on an internet forum who's posts ooze fat off of them somehow.

Drugs are a terrible thing! lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Have you had any luck finding a Surgeon willing to attempt a gonad restoration? You have my thoughts and prayers, you're my favorite Steer no matter what, I love you Steer!
I have the cock girth of Johnny fucking Holmes you nancy. Anyhoo, Im not comfortable talking about my private anatomy with you by the by…Scuttlebutt and all that!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I guess we can conclude that lily is fat just like @The Prowler and breakfall suggest.

Does anyone have a photo of this butterball?

Not that I am not inclined to take your word for it but like everything else I like proof.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I guess we can conclude that lily is fat just like @The Prowler and breakfall suggest.

Does anyone have a photo of this butterball?

Not that I am not inclined to take your word for it but like everything else I like proof.
There’s a dating site shot that leaked a while ago. A side shot from the mirror. She was wearing black…it’s supposed to be slimming.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So how does one get their posts to stop oozing fat off of them?

And more importantly, how much weight would my posts need to lose so that they are as fat as lily and not fatter than lily?

Is there a Planet forum fitness I should direct my posts to visit before they arrive here?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Anyway Lex @The Prowler goin' back to what I was sayin earlier, I try ta buy stuff that's good value for the money, but high quality, eh?

Like these pens

Z8Pt882H_o.jpg

Cost me $13 each at an auction.

The ones on the right go for $500 US used:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...they don't even make those pens anymore, at least at that price.

They'd probably sell for $1000-1500 brand new.

18k Gold pens? uh uh.

That's why ya gotta look for deals, eh?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She would be appalled if that pic came back to light. She’s very sensitive about it. Don’t laugh…
Lots of people struggle with weight. I don't feel inclined to laugh at that perse but the irony could be good for a few chuckles.

In all seriousness though I don't know why she's so hung up about it. Between calling prowler bald, you short and now a poster she's never seen fat, when she herself is admittedly fat, i'd have to put my money on her being a very shallow and discontent person.

That does appear to ooze out of all of her posts and interactions with others.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Anyway Lex @The Prowler goin' back to what I was sayin earlier, I try ta buy stuff that's good value for the money, but high quality, eh?

Like these pens

Z8Pt882H_o.jpg

Cost me $13 each at an auction.

The ones on the right go for $500 US used:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...they don't even make those pens anymore, at least at that price.

They'd probably sell for $1000-1500 brand new.

18k Gold pens? uh uh.

That's why ya gotta look for deals, eh?
Back when I was slinging metal (ie, automobiles) This nice but a little nerdy young man came in to by a used car off the lot, he had the cash in fist to buy the car he came for, turns out he made most of his decent monthly income came from buying and selling Pens or so he claimed(we didn't care he had cash) he focused on Fountain Pens(huge margins!), but his volume was higher end Executive Pens, Parkers, Shaeffer's Mark Cross etc, that was years ago around 2009 or '10.