Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He’s admitting to taking prescription drugs…I’m just concerned that the hooks are in. You would too if you were a real mate.
While you and the rest of us by extension may be looking at him like he's some unintelligible quivering idiot attempting to deep throat his own elbow, the reality of the matter is he's actually trolling us. He's deliberately making himself look like a total asshole.

He's a natural if I'm forced to be honest.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It’s not a fabrication.
I'm sure you believe you saw that.
.People believe they have seen Bigfoot, and aliens
and those black helicopters.
. I've spoken with them. They are all very sincere.

Anyway, Bengay is nestled safely in his manger. His maw has tucked him in.
I had just stopped by to say goodnight to the lil feller.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
If anyone of sane mind cared to search through his incessant posts just to find his admission on drug use…they would clearly have a screw loose.

I made a point several months ago of rehashing all his Trump posts and it was a nightmare.

The guy needs medical intervention!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I'm sure you believe you saw that.
.People believe they have seen Bigfoot, and aliens
and those black helicopters.
. I've spoken with them. They are all very sincere.

I had just stopped by to say goodnight to the lil feller.
Go to sleep.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
While you and the rest of us by extension may be looking at him like he's some unintelligible quivering idiot attempting to deep throat his own elbow, the reality of the matter is he's actually trolling us. He's deliberately making himself look like a total asshole.

He's a natural if I'm forced to be honest.
He’s an effeminate nerd with no life and a drug habit. It’s sad.

:Sad:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think I speak for myself and anyone here with the exception of admin that no one wants further clarification on how bengay and mangers fit into your bedtime protocol. At your age I can only imagine what lengths you must go through to soothe your flaring hemorrhoids.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He’s an effeminate nerd with no life and a drug habit. It’s sad.

:Sad:
I get the impression that a good 90% of his posts or greater are dripping with hysterical Trump hate. It is sad, that someone would be so consumed with one person.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I get the impression that a good 90% of his posts or greater are dripping with hysterical Trump hate. It is sad, that someone would be so consumed with one person.
I don’t know if you were aware, but several months ago I made a point of bringing up every post dedicated to Trump by the obsessive knob jockey. All of @Admin. ’s posts filled several pages and caused Bastard Factory himself clerical issues.

The guy is a total drip.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don’t know if you were aware, but several months ago I made a point of bringing up every post dedicated to Trump by the obsessive knob jockey. All of @Admin. ’s posts filled several pages and caused Bastard Factory himself clerical issues.

The guy is a total drip.
Maybe he was abused savagely by someone who looked like Trump as a child? You never know what people are going through as my dear old mom used to say. He's definitely a bit strange and creepy though and I would certainly feel better if his home were situated a considerable distance from any schoolyards or playgrounds.

Abundance of caution and all that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Maybe he was abused savagely by someone who looked like Trump as a child? You never know what people are going through as my dear old mom used to say. He's definitely a bit strange and creepy though and I would certainly feel better if his home were situated a considerable distance from any schoolyards or playgrounds.

Abundance of caution and all that.
He posted a picture of himself once. He did look very lonely and awkward.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He posted a picture of himself once. He did look very lonely and awkward.
He does have that lonely and awkward vibe about him. He tries to come off as funny and fresh but to the casual observer with even a hint of common sense he just falls flat and fucktarded.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
He does have that lonely and awkward vibe about him. He tries to come off as funny and fresh but to the casual observer with even a hint of common sense he just falls flat and fucktarded.
He considers himself the leader of his merry band of libtards here at Bastard Factory. It’s all he has other than cock to brighten up his day.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He considers himself the leader of his merry band of libtards here at Bastard Factory. It’s all he has other than cock to brighten up his day.
Oh? I would have positioned that holiday guy as the leader of the peanut farm.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Which one of the items do you think I should not have purchased, Senile @Joe?
Well, I don't really know what you purchased, you haven't shown a substantial amount of photos, receipts which indicate how much you paid for them.

did you go to a Canadian Tire Store ta buy all yer overpiced items Lex @The Prowler?

Screen-Shot-2020-08-06-at-8.38.51-AM-copy.jpg

That seems to be standard fare where you live, Lex.

Not exactly Saks Fifth Avenue tho

In case our American posters aren't familiar with it, it's like the Canadian Version of Wal Mart & can be found in most typical suburbs in Canada.

canadian-tire-768x393.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I don't really know what you purchased, you haven't shown a substantial amount of photos, receipts which indicate how much you paid for them.

did you go to a Canadian Tire Store ta buy all yer overpiced items Lex @The Prowler?

Screen-Shot-2020-08-06-at-8.38.51-AM-copy.jpg

That seems to be standard fare where you live, Lex.

Not exactly Saks Fifth Avenue tho

In case our American posters aren't familiar with it, it's like the Canadian Version of Wal Mart & can be found in most typical suburbs in Canada.

canadian-tire-768x393.jpg

Tire?

Weird.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Spare tyres? lol
Hey...don't laugh, man!

...that's where a lotta Canadian Middle Class families buy everything they need @Lily & @Breakfall. Even all their Christmas presents, eh?

Got somethin' fer everyone. Gifts fer Grandma, Tires/Tyres fer Unca Bob, heavy duty mitts ta keep out -40 Canadian winters fer the kids.

It's a bit of everything for the typical Canadian, eh?

Formula seems ta work.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Hey...don't laugh.

...that's where a lotta Canadian Middle Class families buy everything they need @Lily & @Breakfall. Even all their Christmas presents, eh?

Got somethin' fer everyone. Gifts fer Grandma, Tires/Tyres fer Unca Bob, heavy duty mitts ta keep out -40 Canadian winters fer the kids.

Formula seems ta work.
I just assumed that Canadians used proper English. Is the franchise American-owned?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey...don't laugh, man!

Formula seems ta work.

I am commenting on the name. It's strange. Otherwise, I have no opinion about the place.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
He was Texan, born and raised.

Look at a map and see what country that state is in.

So, what about him?
About him? You’re the one bringing up family fatso. I hear it’s one of your loathsome traits if past and present forums are anything to go by. Your reputation precedes you lard arse.
Oaky dokey?