Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I enjoy getting Lex @The Prowler all hot 'n bothered about his wasteful and unprofitable spending habits.

They won't be worth much one day @The Prowler.

You spend too much on wasteful items, Lex.

You oughta cut back fer yer own good.

Who cares? I don't care if he becomes a billionaire, I don't care if he becomes a pauper. I don't care if he has 5 corvettes.

It's the content of his character that I consider. And he is a shit human being.

End of...

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You spend too much on wasteful items, Lex.

Senile @Joe, why are you so preoccupied with the cost of things?

What item should I have not purchased, in your insane opinion, Senile @Joe?

1?

2?

3?

4?

5?

Tell me, Senile @Joe, tell me what you think I should not own and tell me why you think that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Who cares? I don't care if he becomes a billionaire, I don't care if he becomes a pauper. I don't care if he has 5 corvettes.

It's the content of his character that I consider. And he is a shit human being.

End of...
Character being the prerogative. See…some of us use alter-egos to play the part. You don’t need to be so boring and lackless your entire life.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Is it the charity work that I do?

Is that what makes you so upset?

Or is it that I....**GASP**....make fun of that fat lady online who poops her pants?

He honest, Poopy Pants.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I bought 2 ounces of gold this morning, and it went up $56 US in one day Lex @The Prowler.

Granted, it could fall back again & I expect it to.

But worst I can do is lose 10-20% if I re-sell.

Point being...when I sell it'll be worth as much as I paid for it.
Senile @Joe, why are you so preoccupied with the cost of things?

What item should I have not purchased, in your insane opinion, Senile @Joe?

1?

2?

3?

4?

5?

Tell me, Senile @Joe, tell me what you think I should not own and tell me why you think that.
I guess we jes' have different sensibilities Lex @The Prowler.

But I have this tendency to own stuff that's valuable and goes up in value, eh Lex.

I could post pics of it ifya want.

Like I paid $13 each for these vintage gold pens last year at an auction.

I know the auctioneer was pissed cuz some of them were worth $200 each or more, eh?

Man that was a steal. Probably worth at least $500 or more for the lot.

I look fer deals, Lex. And when I git the chance I snag em, eh?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Did she really poop her pants?

How do you know?

She told people in the Live Chat a few weeks ago. I just happened to take a quick look and there she was, confessing to everyone that she craps her pants when she drives her car.

What happened to Senile @Joe?

He was going to tell me what part of my life I should be giving up: Eating, playing guitar, playing Foosball, camping, or playing pickle ball.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She told people in the Live Chat a few weeks ago. I just happened to take a quick look and there she was, confessing to everyone that she craps her pants when she drives her car.

What happened to Senile @Joe?

He was going to tell me what part of my life I should be giving up: Eating, playing guitar, playing Foosball, camping, or playing pickle ball.
I have to wonder what it is about driving a car which stimulates her bowel movements? What kind of car is it? Is it an EV? Perhaps there is a short somewhere she is coming in contact with?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And the other day I bought 4 discs of high end animation software from Autodesk for just $3 @The Prowler.

I know that was also a steal cuz a lotta people still want it.

Not many places now where ya kin get software on the original installer DVDs with perpetual licenses almost fer free, eh?

3D Max, SoftImage, Maya, etc.

full versions.

I'll post pics of those too ifya want.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I guess we jes' have different sensibilities Lex @The Prowler.

Yeah, you are a boring fuckwit who does nothing outside of these message boards.

So which should I be giving up, Senile @Joe?

Or does even a fuckwit like you realize that telling someone that they should give up eating or a hobby is a fuckin' insane?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
You don't know what I do because I don't talk about it.

I don't need acknowledgment for what I do. I don't do it for attention and praise.
Nor do we. It’s just that you seem to need reminding of our real characters outside of Bastard Factory Oak…

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lex @The Prowler thinks that payin' full price fer somethin' 'brand new' and blowin' all the money is the smart way ta buy, eh?

Such a foolish way of lookin' at things, since the old stuff is often made 10 x better with better materials, real gold, etc etc.

And above all...its a heckuva lot cheaper!

Don't be like Lex folks.

Buy Smart, not dumb like him.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lex @The Prowler thinks that payin' full price fer somethin' 'brand new' and blowin' all the money is the smart way ta buy, eh?

Such a foolish way of lookin' at things, since the old stuff is often made 10 x better with better materials, real gold, etc etc.

And above all...its a heckuva lot cheaper!

Don't be like Lex folks.

Buy Smart, not dumb like him.

Which one of the items do you think I should not have purchased, Senile @Joe?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
images