Possessions = Spazz Out!!!! Why?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No. I am alone at my desk at the moment. My significant other is at work at the moment. Not three feet away from me staring into her own computer hoping that I remain staring into mine. When we are together we are together. That's a healthy relationship. In case you were unaware.
Have you considered relationship counselling, sounds like there is a lot of distance between you and your guy.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'd love some good Lasagna right now, damn shame the Riviera guy retired.

2c2LV97.png
You constantly blabbering and all can be forgiven if you really made this. I want it now. Please and thanks

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You're asking me why your boyfriend posts dick pics? Talk to him Gojira.
No. But I can certainly see where your public school education has failed you. I merely stated that it was rather questionable behavior for you to be critiquing pictures of another man's penis. It's almost as if you subconsciously wanted us to know you were a subject matter expert on penis size.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No. But I can certainly see where your public school education has failed you. I merely stated that it was rather questionable behavior for you to be critiquing pictures of another man's penis. It's almost as if you subconsciously wanted us to know you were a subject matter expert on penis size.
He posts the dick pics you sputtering fat incel.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He posts the dick pics you sputtering fat incel.
Yes. Your commanding grasp of the obvious is to be commended. But it is you who is both critiquing them and cataloguing them. Is that concept escaping your ability to grasp?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Breakfall is cool and all, could even kill you but he is not as intelligent and lethal as me. I was trained by the best and even the worst. Learned a lot from both divisions of mastery. I could karate a foo and he would peel in half or with one Carrie like thought think of her me late Ma and make the head explode. I got venom than most snakes and worse than an anaconda grip

@Admin. give me the Lasagna or I will mentally destroy your net services forever

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I am alone at my desk at the moment. My significant other is at work at the moment. Not three feet away from me staring into her own computer hoping that I remain staring into mine. When we are together we are together. That's a healthy relationship. In case you were unaware.

We are together all day long and all night long. We are both retired, we have plenty of time together everyday. We also have our own interests. We're not the lame "two halves of a whole".

We are both completely whole individuals that choose one another as companions.

That's healthy.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't. He comes here looking for the mockery.
He does seem to enjoy the abuse. I think the recent exertion he's extended this morning has depleted his fuel, he's gone to the kitchen for a quick pan of Peanut Butter Lasagna.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thing is, will anyone truly want that made in China lawn furniture you bought from Canadian Tire or Home Depot

My patio furniture was Made in Canada.

Here, to be exact:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trust me, even if you had a patio or a deck to put it on, it is way out of your snack bracket, Poor Broke @Joe.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
LoLz - what kind of poosay "camps" in a trailer?
Are you a nancy-boi?

..Apparently you are. LoLz

Another shut-in who has no clue what people do in the real world.

This is one of the places I already camped this year:

killbear.jpg

I should post up more pictures....I just might do that....

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Another shut-in who has no clue what people do in the real world.

This is one of the places I already camped this year:

killbear.jpg

I should post up more pictures....I just might do that....
Dude, where I camp there are no roads - backpack in. In fact I'm ready to go tomorrow. Only pussies "camp" indoors. LoLz @ Prowler

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Dude, where I camp there are no roads - backpack in. In fact I'm ready to go tomorrow. Only pussies "camp" indoors. LoLz @ Prowler
I like you now. This is really your best post. I can 100% tell you why as you might use on me in some way later but one tiny bit my Late Da use to take us youngins me and me bros even the sis at times right deep in the woods with only backpacks sometimes would be in there for days sometimes weeks no phones no net nothing. it was amazing how much we learned during those times. You just reminded me of the good ol dad not the later evil one he became.

God bless you for this but I still think you are a jackass but you got major points with this one. Keep it up