OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
She wants to cut your cock off - - - - - - -

She was too young, probably 20 or so.

Very beautiful girl, with a boyish haircut, and wearing weird mom jeans. I'd call it a beautiful-yet-haunting set.

Ended up exchanging spit with some weirdo around her age, some skinny beta who almost being raped by her

She was out to get some yesterday, at any cost. And God knows what goes on in the heads of these youngsters nowadays.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd hit it
IMG-20220604-203558.jpg

You like her eh, @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©?

Yeah Black hair on a woman with White skin can be attractive.

I like the color of those rocks.

Brazil must be a colorful place with lots a bright shades of tropical colors.
I won't deny, if she had been there by herself yesterday, I'd have tried to start a conversation. She was a real stunner.

Many beautiful women there, but things are so complicated these days sometimes.

Like when you think a girl is a lesbian, but she stares continually at you for some reason.

Rancid, maybe you will be kind enough to explain this to me. When a man stares at a woman every time he sees her as if his heart has stopped and he is helpless, is this some kind of bullshit come on? I mean, like an act to get someone? I have two men I have known for awhile who do this every time they see me on my own. It seems calculated. Not genuine.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She wants to cut your cock off - - - - - - -

She was too young, probably 20 or so.

Very beautiful girl, with a boyish haircut, and wearing weird mom jeans. I'd call it a beautiful-yet-haunting set.

Ended up exchanging spit with some weirdo around her age, some skinny beta who almost being raped by her

She was out to get some yesterday, at any cost. And God knows what goes on in the heads of these youngsters nowadays.

I thought it was normal for Brazilian guys to date girls 20 years younger than them?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd hit it
IMG-20220604-203558.jpg

You like her eh, @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©?

Yeah Black hair on a woman with White skin can be attractive.

I like the color of those rocks.

Brazil must be a colorful place with lots a bright shades of tropical colors.
I won't deny, if she had been there by herself yesterday, I'd have tried to start a conversation. She was a real stunner.

Many beautiful women there, but things are so complicated these days sometimes.

Like when you think a girl is a lesbian, but she stares continually at you for some reason.

Rancid, maybe you will be kind enough to explain this to me. When a man stares at a woman every time he sees her as if his heart has stopped and he is helpless, is this some kind of bullshit come on? I mean, like an act to get someone? I have two men I have known for awhile who do this every time they see me on my own. It seems calculated. Not genuine.

Oi. @Rancid?

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL they must be "safados". Over here it's the same, many will stare at your gf and these days, many girls are staring too. People cheat a lot, so they act on that premise. "Vai que cola."

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought it was normal for Brazilian guys to date girls 20 years younger than them?
It's not uncommon. But girls that age are usually headaches.

The "sugardaddy" culture is rampant here these days, so they expect you to pay for their bills and if they ask you for money and you say no, they simply go find another fool.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL they must be "safados". Over here it's the same, many will stare at your gf and these days, many girls are staring too. People cheat a lot, so they act on that premise. "Vai que cola."

So the stare like they're having heart failure is just to let you know they want a hookup? It's so dramatic.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

So the stare like they're having heart failure is just to let you know they want a hookup? It's so dramatic.
Lol they're either very corny or they're messing with you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol they're either very corny or they're messing with you.

Corny? Messing with me for two years? Well, one for about 10 months, the other for two years.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

d0SSw2i.jpeg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

d0SSw2i.jpeg

He's lovely.