Post a Picture of Yourself!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Alright its gonna be "cis tit" day at BF.

Here are my contributions

20211104-130607.jpg

These here are working tits. They've since retired.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Look, I've posted with Countess/Flea on several boards. She is who she says she is.

You on the other hand, other than your avatar, I've never seen a pic of before. I've posted with you on 1 other board though. You are also pretty quiet.... 157 posts.

Anyone can be fooled. Nothing you've posted provides any support that @Countess is posting pictures of him or herself.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't give a rat's ass if you think the half picture of me in my avatar isn't actually me.

I'm not going around posting pictures of my body and proclaiming how hot I am.

I'm quiet on this board because there isn't much to post or write about. I'm not a big fan of politics or who sucks the most cock and that's pretty much all there is around here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look, I've posted with Countess/Flea on several boards. She is who she says she is.

You on the other hand, other than your avatar, I've never seen a pic of before. I've posted with you on 1 other board though. You are also pretty quiet.... 157 posts.

I'm not going around posting pictures of my body and proclaiming how hot I am.

And that's rather unfortunate :D

You have my full support if youd like to change that lol

wizer

Factory Bastard
Ok. You’re entitled to your opinion that Cindys boobs are better than mine. Happy now?

I have no idea what your boobs look like, for all I know you could be a guy with man-boobs that are bigger than the boobs that Cindy posted that might not be hers either, although I tend to believe her picture is real because the boobs she posted aren't anything special.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Ok. So women with nice boobs wouldn’t be posting here. If you say so.

Don’t let me get in the way of you enjoying Cindy’s Tata’s

wizer

Factory Bastard
I didn't suggest a woman with nice boobs wouldn't be posting here, you are incorrectly interpreting and paraphrasing my post.

What I meant was that there really wouldn't be a good reason for someone to post a fake picture of boobs that would be considered sub-par by many.

Alternatively if someone is going to post fake pictures of boobs odds are they would be really nice big juicy round boobs such as the ones you posted.

I hope this clears up your confusion.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Why do you think I'm gay? I get turned on by attractive women, I never had a boyfriend, I don't fantasize about being with men, and perhaps most importantly I think I'm literally the only member on this board who doesn't post about sucking cock.

Is it simply because you like saying "You are gay?"

That's really childish. But coming from a girl or guy who posts fake boob pictures, it's not the least bit surprising.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Cuz you like man boobs, you fucking idiot. You admitted to it in this thread :facepalm:

You must be thinking about someone else, or seeming to be more likely the more I exchange posts with you, you've got some sort of a visual perceptual processing disorder which means you don't understand and you often misinterpret what you read.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok. You’re entitled to your opinion that Cindys boobs are better than mine. Happy now?

I have no idea what your boobs look like, for all I know you could be a guy with man-boobs that are bigger than the boobs that Cindy posted that might not be hers either, although I tend to believe her picture is real because the boobs she posted aren't anything special.

Hahaha, you call me naive and yet think tranny tits are REAL lolol. Nigga please! lol

wizer

Factory Bastard
Hahaha, you call me naive and yet think tranny tits are REAL lolol. Nigga please! lol

Never said the boobs posted by the poster are real. I suggested there's a better possibility that Cindy's boobs ARE real as posted because who the heck is going to post fake sub-par boobs? It just doesn't make any sense but of course there's a lot of messed up people out there and many of them find their way to obscure internet forums which is their only means of socialization anything's possible.

As I DID say, clearly with no ambiguity whatsoever, not more than a handful of posts earlier on this thread, unless you see a person in real life or videochat, then nothing is certain about anything they post.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He swears I posted a fake pic. Let him seethe. He’s old asf and hating

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Never said the boobs posted by the poster are real. I suggested there's a better possibility that Cindy's boobs ARE real as posted because who the heck is going to post fake sub-par boobs? It just doesn't make any sense but of course there's a lot of messed up people out there and many of them find their way to obscure internet forums which is their only means of socialization anything's possible.

As I DID say, clearly with no ambiguity whatsoever, not more than a handful of posts earlier on this thread, unless you see a person in real life or videochat, then nothing is certain about anything they post.

Bless your cotton socks lol (pats Wizer on the head), ya gotta be a chick, for tits to be real lol.

wizer

Factory Bastard

There's that reading comprehension/visual processing disorder that seems to afflict the member who calls him or herself Countess.

I didn't swear you posted a fake anything.

I merely stated there's no reason to believe it's real and there's every reason to think it's fake.

Go ahead, prove me wrong and post another pic with some sort of signage that is clearly not a photochop and states something like "Here ya go wizer". Maybe on piece of paper covering one of the nipples or something of that nature.

You'd REALLY put this old geezer in his place, now wouldn't you, "Countass"?

But you won't. Because you CAN'T.

I hate being right all the time.

:CooL:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wizer, we have known eachother for a long time so you know this is coming from a place of love and respect

Utmost respect. I mean you were literally my optometrist. I let you handle my eyeball and didnt even care that you looked down my shirt. Neither did Big.

So you know I always hold you in high regard.

Now...

Tits or gtfo!

wizer

Factory Bastard
Tits or gtfo!

Let's do this. When and if @The Countess posts a picture with text proving her tits are real and she's not 300 lbs, I'll post one of mine.

You recall back in the days of Trollvalhalla I posted a ton of pix of myself and there were some pretty creative photoshops including a video by the member who went by the name of Fatbastard. I still smile when I think of it and wonder what prompted him to put what must have been hours into creating that masterpiece.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tits or gtfo!

Let's do this. When and if @The Countess posts a picture with text proving her tits are real and she's not 300 lbs, I'll post one of mine.

You recall back in the days of Trollvalhalla I posted a ton of pix of myself and there were some pretty creative photoshops including a video by the member who went by the name of Fatbastard. I still smile when I think of it and wonder what prompted him to put what must have been hours into creating that masterpiece.

Fats loves doing that kind of thing. I invited him to come here but he isnt much into forums anymore.

He is still hilarious though. He is another one I met. He lives not too far from me lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

There's that reading comprehension/visual processing disorder that seems to afflict the member who calls him or herself Countess.

I didn't swear you posted a fake anything.

I merely stated there's no reason to believe it's real and there's every reason to think it's fake.

Go ahead, prove me wrong and post another pic with some sort of signage that is clearly not a photochop and states something like "Here ya go wizer". Maybe on piece of paper covering one of the nipples or something of that nature.

You'd REALLY put this old geezer in his place, now wouldn't you, "Countass"?

But you won't. Because you CAN'T.

I hate being right all the time.

:CooL:
[/QUOTE]

If you were actually good looking, I would

wizer

Factory Bastard
If you were actually good looking, I would

Some have considered to be good looking. Maybe not so much as I rapidly approach my 7th decade of life but they're out there.

I didn't really expect you to post a picture confirming ownership of those boobs.

Might as well wait for Rudolf to take a shit on my chimney this holiday season. Same difference.