Post a Picture of Yourself!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SSSFoofoo.jpg

Taken this morning 9/6/19...

SSS
- and I take my little turn on the catwalk
Is that your Grandmas house? Nice place but it does need new paint on the walls unless you are into pink then it's ok.

Matches the poncey poodle.

Reactions: Ice

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I stir the pot elsewhere, which means your comment was driven by jealousy. So you look like?

There are pictures of me on this site - - - - - - -:Grin3:

SSS
- go on
I don't think your picture does you justice Haze ...you're an asshole but these 2 lack hair , do you too ?
rs0029.jpg
That's just bizarre. Where does the poop come out?
ah shad ap ! and let me enjoy the clam beneath it .. she's art. :Perfecto:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I stir the pot elsewhere, which means your comment was driven by jealousy. So you look like?

There are pictures of me on this site - - - - - - -:Grin3:

SSS
- go on
I don't think your picture does you justice Haze ...you're an asshole but these 2 lack hair , do you too ?
rs0029.jpg
That's just bizarre. Where does the poop come out?
Usually his mouth , sometimes his ears. When he's untruthful it's door # 2 :FuckYeah:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

i would like to thank you all .. to be welcome on this little corner here on the web.. despite my frustration.. you may see here on this forum.
away from my fugly mug .. i must say .. yer all fucking cuckoo but i'm cuckoo too and love ya pple.. :Cheers::Perfecto:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It works for my tablet.... if you want the exact specifics ask a fucking guy at Radidio Shack ...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Making friends wherever you go I see Mr. Shampain LMAO
that makes the world of us big .. and vice versa ... you know .. i lost my parents (too recently for me) and could cry abt it tonight, right now .....but some pple in life ... far or close do matter... some are champs on here (internet ...) knowing we're okay here ... and have contact is always a second or a third home..... knowing yer interwebs pple .... and far ... fuck it i love some pple here .. don't forget i see some pple here as important pple. :)
helps me ..
sit back, relax and think abt this song ...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It'd be fun to show other members what you look like.
Post a casual picture of yourself :) :) :)
I'll break the ice.

gvRaoco.jpg

Who the fuck is this bug-eyed bitch that looks like the retarded sister of Princess Toadstool? What are you doing with your crusty finger? Are you popping a boil on your tongue? Why would you think people want to look at that?

Girl, could that shirt be any tighter? You've managed to scrunch up all your stomach fat to make it look like you have cleavage. How many attempts did it take to fit into that girdle?

I couldn't help but notice you may have a "lazy eye." Typical sign of a gene variance.

P.S.-Your fingers look like raw breakfast sausage links. Is that normal?

Last edited:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I'll break the ice.

gvRaoco.jpg

Who the fuck is this bug-eyed bitch that looks like the retarded sister of Princess Toadstool? What are you doing with your crusty finger? Are you popping a boil on your tongue? Why would you think people want to look at that?

Girl, could that shirt be any tighter? You've managed to scrunch up all your stomach fat to make it look like you have cleavage. How many attempts did it take to fit into that girdle?

I couldn't help but notice you may have a "lazy eye." Typical sign of a gene variance.

Do you know how I know you like men?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'll break the ice.

gvRaoco.jpg

Do you know how I know you like men?

What language is that? Retardanese?