Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ignored ignorance* ha ha ha i funny!

Pnf515O.jpeg

Hey fatso this your lady went from 310 down to 146 in one year, it can be done, you don't have to be a fat fuck, unless you want to.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Admin had a f2m's labia grafted to his mouth after having his chiclets caved in ..he finds sucking copious amounts of cock this way doesn't make him feel as gay...

....but his teef got embedded on the way out of his poop chute and now his anus identifies as a cocksucker...

It's a sordick story...almost tragdick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does God hate panel abusers like Snowflynn?

Jury is out but my guess is no considering the insignificance of her lot in life as this is all she can aspire to.

Oopsie... I might have hit the no no spot that will get me silenced on this thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does God hate panel abusers like Snowflynn?

Jury is out but my guess is no considering the insignificance of her lot in life as this is all she can aspire to.

Oopsie... I might have hit the no no spot that will get me silenced on this thread

This is ALL you do. Do you even sleep, FUPA?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is ALL you do. Do you even sleep, FUPA?
Says the pig who was hear all night seething

The very same cow who woke bonesaw up out of bed at 2:00am in the morning over petty forum drama.

Pig, whats a matter, is there no mirror big enough in all of the state of California for you to gaze into?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the pig who was hear all night seething

The very same cow who woke bonesaw up out of bed at 2:00am in the morning over petty forum drama.

Pig, whats a matter, is there no mirror big enough in all of the state of California for you to gaze into?
You need a box of Oreos, a good cry and a long nap.