Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Will Piggie find Jesus now that he has been forced into retirement from Fucktardia? Perhaps this will provide him with the timeout required to reflect on the epic failures in his life
Lil fat man is between jerbs? How sad, I heard him claim to be tough guy, maybe he can get a job in the fitness industry

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Lil fat man is between jerbs? How sad, I heard him claim to be tough guy, maybe he can get a job in the fitness industry

I seriously doubt it… his heart would explode during the initial interview after 30 seconds on a treadmill.

I see him returning to knocking over 7-11 stores to support his 2 liter coke and family sized bags of chips habit.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I seriously doubt it… his heart would explode during the initial interview after 30 seconds on a treadmill.

I see him returning to knocking over 7-11 stores to support his 2 liter coke and family sized bags of chips habit.
I think unemployed people should be put in jail.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Latin Kings for the chips!

Hasn’t he proclaimed here that he is white??!? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I’ve got a shirtless picture of this beached whale on his sofa laying around like a greasy fat slob Dove passed me years back.

I’ll spare everyone the nausea and not post it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
As far as I know, I am the only person in this thread who is in good physical condition.
5onm4s.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus Christ helped me realize he was a cool dude, and maybe a special guy, but all the rest of it? Hysteria. And more proof that reality is an illusion, along with JC.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus Christ helped me realize he was a cool dude, and maybe a special guy, but all the rest of it? Hysteria. And more proof that reality is an illusion, along with JC.
I think of it more like reality is a movable feast*.

*See Rashomon for further indoctrination.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I think of it more like reality is a movable feast*.

*See Rashomon for further indoctrination.
You mean like the Climate hysteria gatherings throughout the world by the elite and political powers that work to keep you in a little 15 minute enclave?

They feed at the public trough……at your expense………LOFL

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You mean like the Climate hysteria gatherings throughout the world by the elite and political powers that work to keep you in a little 15 minute enclave?

They feed at the public trough……at your expense………LOFL
Don't give up on the ESL Classes Ma'am, I almost understood that rant.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Don't give up on the ESL Classes Ma'am, I almost understood that rant.
Well…..well above your permission to think, and engage in original thought.
Your handelers have done well……they will be rewarded………you on the other hand are unfortunately ……..expendable

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
All hail Al Gore………Father of Our Movement……..so sayeth the Scientists………so sayeth the flock

Gore sat in front of a Bloomberg logo wall and brazenly declared there's too much free speech on social media platforms.

He's more than earned a place in line for the guillotines.
Rather than bury or burn him we should mulch his carcass and use it to plant some trees to commemorate the revolution. It's what he'd want... to be carbon-neutral.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Gore sat in front of a Bloomberg logo wall and brazenly declared there's too much free speech on social media platforms.

He's more than earned a place in line for the guillotines.
Rather than bury or burn him we should mulch his carcass and use it to plant some trees to commemorate the revolution. It's what he'd want... to be carbon-neutral.
Stop the steal you marxist Merica hater! ONLY TRUMP CAN SAVE US!