Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not that the nails, themselves, were nine inches. It's that there were nine 1-inch nails. So, it basically changes the narrative from a crucifixion to putting together an end table from Ikea.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
o69LgGx.jpg

That's a fact, look it up!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have always believed in God. My first dream about God happened before I had ever been taken to church. I was raised Irish Catholic and received all of the sacraments as a child. I was confirmed when I was 15.

I lost my faith during my 22+ year marriage… mostly due to his refusal to be a practicing Catholic and incessant extra curricular affairs… and that led to a string of bad decisions that I’m not exactly proud of.

But then I got divorced and remembered that for 12 years I prayed for a wonderful husband… and that led me to forgive myself, heal and do the self-work required to find my way back home to God. I eventually learned to love myself… and then love found me when I wasn’t even looking for it.

I thank God everyday now that I have found my way back to my faith/religion and for helping me find myself, which inevitably helped me find my current boyfriend/fiancé. I found beauty in this journey by losing myself and for that I am eternally grateful.

God is Irish Catholic, and waiting on you if you had to wait for your own personal confrontational conformation.

There is no God, just the inability to attempt to be Irish.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about Canada?
Well, if a guy says that in a room full of women in Canada, even if he thinks he's not talking about them, they would get offended. I'm sure they would if it was in French and it was in Quebec too.

I think even @The Prowler knows that, so he directs that word at me instead of you and other women in these forums because he thinks he can get away with it. But his frustrations are actually directed at you, not me. It's just a way of hiding a lot of repressed anger towards women.

Your Prez euphemstically refer to it merely as 'pussy' & he started a feminist revolt/upheaval in America, Canada and elsewhere.

He drove 'em crazy.

I shudder to think what a 2nd term of Trump will be like but I'm expecting the worst anyways.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here, that term is a considered strong by most people. I don't think it is in the UK.

She looks like she can barely keep a straight face & she's a Brit - who are generally known for their stiff upper lip & stone cold expressions.

Completely acceptable in the UK.....lol yeah right. LOL!