Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the pig who was hear all night seething

The very same cow who woke bonesaw up out of bed at 2:00am in the morning over petty forum drama.

Pig, whats a matter, is there no mirror big enough in all of the state of California for you to gaze into?

I was sleeping all night. You are aware that the West Coast is 3 hours behind the leprosy laden state of Fl?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was sleeping all night. You are aware that the West Coast is 3 hours behind the leprosy laden state of Fl?
Sure you were, cow.

You and bonesaw are in the same timezone .. therefore 2:00am for you is also 2:00am for him you uninformed hogbeast

derp derp

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No. But you are known for sucking a lot of dick though

so there's that.
7v5e54.jpg

Lucky for you, you have the obesity sized hot tub!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Gave you an emoji to enjoy while I am away

since you seem to love the picture of the cock in your face so much.
Florida Fats has to go see his PO, I hope you don't get violated Wimpy so you can come back and provide more comic relief for us.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
For those who don't think Jesus is for real and are going to post a sarcastic remark saying these people may have forgotten to take their anti-seizure meds or something, I'm way ahead of you to spoil your fun with those kinds of witty remarks.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
For those who don't think Jesus is for real and are going to post a sarcastic remark saying these people may have forgotten to take their anti-seizure meds or something, I'm way ahead of you to spoil your fun with those kinds of witty remarks.
That’s great information!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never forget to take Keppra every night, and I’m still not a believer

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Will Piggie find Jesus now that he has been forced into retirement from Fucktardia? Perhaps this will provide him with the timeout required to reflect on the epic failures in his life.