POST IN THIS THREAD AND GET PROMOTED TO MODERATOR

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let’s see if this thing works…
All the old deli's are closing in Montreal. Ben's went a decade ago and recently the Main, Moishes, and Quebec Smoked Meat all closed. I also hear that Lester's will be closing soon.

I liked Ben's, the food was good and the old Jewish waiters were funny to watch shuffling around.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
yeh no lol ... I don't swing that way, hey it's 2023 so go yoO :KMA:
We all know which way you swing rock spider! Löl

7CR1.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s sad that not everyone is as macho as you are!

Other than Friday evenings…I generally treat my body like a temple. I’m also part Aryan…aside from a touch of Indian…but it’s such a minuscule amount, and besides, it gives my skin a nice olivey tone.

Thanks man! Löl

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Other than Friday evenings…I generally treat my body like a temple. I’m also part Aryan…aside from a touch of Indian…but it’s such a minuscule amount, and besides, it gives my skin a nice olivey tone.

Thanks man! Löl
yer a bumfuck alcky :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
what a handsome fella'

7mixj2.gif

7mixp5.gif
You’re prematurely grey and unhinged in the fucking head. Your meltdown here and over at Discord said it all. A grown man blubbering like a child because I suggested that you dismantle your
dildo bicycle! Lolololololol

uybPTI.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re prematurely grey and unhinged in the fucking head. Your meltdown here and over at Discord said it all. A grown man blubbering like a child because I suggested that you dismantle your
dildo bicycle! Lolololololol

uybPTI.gif

Funny how all that doesn't change what you are

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
All bow to the new Emperor !

You know? You're not very smart. What are you going to do when that meat head Dilf comes back wanting to wear that overused jockstrap on his head?

Let me guess. Both you fairies are going to play fucking grab ass with each other for 9 1/2 months before burying the hatchet and consummating your love for one another by blowing each other's pet goat?