POST IN THIS THREAD AND GET PROMOTED TO MODERATOR

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
olScyUU.gif

The look of insanity…

:GdBy:

Why would @X post that picture of himself?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Beats me…he was a bit out of it and off the rails. He was letting himself go a bit there!

Shut up 6 cocks-a-day in your mouth.

No one's trying to listen to your sorry ass. You talk about me being obsessed with Dove? Dude! You're all about trying to impress X who's a dude with your load of typical bullshit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shut up 6 cocks-a-day in your mouth.

No one's trying to listen to your sorry ass. You talk about me being obsessed with Dove? Dude! You're all about trying to impress X who's a dude with your load of typical bullshit.
Bleed some moar from yerrr arrrrse! Lölölölöl…sucked you right in homo!

:TY!:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Says the alleged heterosexual who likes cock sword fighting with X, another "man."

Get the fuck outta here you sexually confused ass-hat.
Honestly….the way you have conducted yourself to date is woeful. Chasing around a single mother on the internet because your poor effeminate brother was scorned. The little prick thinks chicks piss out their clits ffs. I heard he tries to give cunnilingus with his teeth?? How embarrassing for you two blokes.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Honestly….the way you have conducted yourself to date is woeful. Chasing around a single mother on the internet because your poor effeminate brother was scorned. The little prick thinks chicks piss out their clits ffs. I heard he tries to give cunnilingus with his teeth?? How embarrassing for you two blokes.

I'm sorry.

Who's obsessed???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

LOSER!