Potato Head Oregonians Would Rather live in Idaho

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mr. Lokmar is the "Christian" equivalent of a Muslim fundamentalist, but with more cowbell.

He probably believes Jesus was Caucasian and was a card-carrying member of the NRA.

Sure, I'm an atheist, but I don't mind religious folks... as long as they refrain from spreading their mythologies and superstitions by raining fire and destruction on the heads of people who chose to live in the real world, y'know?
Here's the problem tho. In America, all rights are established in the belief in The God of the Bible. Dont blame me, I didnt make the rules!

Jesus was semetic but not black like some of the SJW tards like to suppose. The NRA wasnt around during Jesus' time but there were plenty of ass clowns just like today, wanting to take everyone's swords away.

Now we're getting somewhere, finally.

Sure, the framers of the Constitution and the signatories of the Declaration of Independence paid lip service to a God they didn't believe in... nobody wants to be left out of the loop for want of having professed adherence to popular delusions.

You can quote John Adams 'til the clowns come home, Lok, but the U.S. was founded on secular principles born of the humanistic Enlightenment across the Pond. Those Founding Fathers who were men of faith (and some, indeed, were) strove to not let their core religious beliefs interfere with the momentous task of creating a new nation.

Our rights are inalienable granted to all humans from a power beyond ourselves. That's what makes them inalienable.

Otherwise "humanistic enlightenment" would still be shoving people in concentration camps. We have enough of that shit in the world. "Humanistic enlightenment" still yells about which human beings are not "persons" with rights.

Humans tend to spend A LOT of time believing themselves to be enlightened than they ever have actually being enlightened.

It's not a prudent approach to place the value, worth and rights of human beings into the hands of the massive delusion called "human enlightenment". That's why people are fighting to tear living human beings limb from limb while still in the womb. ..they fancy themselves enlightened.

Smug, violent, greedy, easily manipulated and manipulative, selfish and flawed are more accurate terms describing human beings in general. When humanity purges of these traits, we can revisit the myth of "human enlightenment".

It's pretty wacky to say Americas principles were founded on secular anything from across the pond. The first Americans literally fought a war to escape the principles across the pond. It was founded on spiritual principles of human equality, inalienable rights and individual liberties. It was called the Great Experiment.....while founded on biblical principles, was open to be a place of freedom and liberty to people of all belief systems.

Those who beat the tired and repetitively failed drum of "humanistic enlightenment" kind of show what an oxymoron that is when they are confronted with anything spiritual.....mostly spiritual paths with sexual standards. That's how primitive humans are. Every pro abortion argument is a testimony to how fast intrinsic value and equal human rights and scientific knowledge becomes debatable and takes the back seat to an unfettered sex life. Secular society is so painfully unenlightened that you cannot even expect people to be responsible for the outcome of their sexual choices or even compassionate to the lives their choices caused to exist. Right now there are dumpsters with the body parts of our most vulnerable members of humanity in them. That's good ole humanistic enlightenment for ya.

That's just one example. The philosophical concept of personhood. A concept so enlightened....it always puts the weakest at the use and disposal of the stronger.
Brilliant poast!

Oh, come on! Brilliant? Dovey is delusional. She dismisses every intelligent and correct thing ever said by a liberal simply because that person is a liberal, and she repeatedly makes false claims about us. I mean completely false. She is one of the most died-in-the-wool partisan haters on here. Second only to her pal Strapon.

Finally you see the real Dopey Dove.

Well done.

Finally? You haven't seen any of our epic arguments before, I guess. I just stopped bothering with her for the most part.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mr. Lokmar is the "Christian" equivalent of a Muslim fundamentalist, but with more cowbell.

He probably believes Jesus was Caucasian and was a card-carrying member of the NRA.

Sure, I'm an atheist, but I don't mind religious folks... as long as they refrain from spreading their mythologies and superstitions by raining fire and destruction on the heads of people who chose to live in the real world, y'know?
Here's the problem tho. In America, all rights are established in the belief in The God of the Bible. Dont blame me, I didnt make the rules!

Jesus was semetic but not black like some of the SJW tards like to suppose. The NRA wasnt around during Jesus' time but there were plenty of ass clowns just like today, wanting to take everyone's swords away.

Sure, the framers of the Constitution and the signatories of the Declaration of Independence paid lip service to a God they didn't believe in... nobody wants to be left out of the loop for want of having professed adherence to popular delusions.

You can quote John Adams 'til the clowns come home, Lok, but the U.S. was founded on secular principles born of the humanistic Enlightenment across the Pond. Those Founding Fathers who were men of faith (and some, indeed, were) strove to not let their core religious beliefs interfere with the momentous task of creating a new nation.

A good portion were deists...

So a belief in guiding or higher principles...

Liberty being the highest of them all. Somewhere, in all that, the US and Commonwealth countries decided to throw the baby out with the bath water....for expediency and a return to feudalism.

Wha'?? Are you for real ? You know you immigrated to an English colony right?

OHHHHHHH! Ok.

So the lip service they paid in the Declaration and the reams of paperwork they left behind telling us how important God was dont matter....

STFU you ignorant ass clown. You may actually be the biggest moron on this troll board.....at least this month.

That's odd. You kind of nailed it there. But, then, I'm guessing you don't understand what "lip service" means. Because "lip service" was surely what the mention of god in the declaration was. And god is nowhere to be found in the most important document, the Constitution. Then there was the founding principle of separation of church and state, and the prohibition of extablishment of a state religion.

Please link to a few bits of the reams of paperwork that indicate the Christian God and religion had some sort of relevance to Americans' rights. I'd be willing to defer to your superior knowledge should you proffer any such evidence, @Lokmar .

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberty being the highest of them all. Somewhere, in all that, the US and Commonwealth countries decided to throw the baby out with the bath water....for expediency and a return to feudalism.

Wha'?? Are you for real ? You know you immigrated to an English colony right?

OHHHHHHH! Ok.

So the lip service they paid in the Declaration and the reams of paperwork they left behind telling us how important God was dont matter....

STFU you ignorant ass clown. You may actually be the biggest moron on this troll board.....at least this month.

That's odd. You kind of nailed it there. But, then, I'm guessing you don't understand what "lip service" means. Because "lip service" was surely what the mention of god in the declaration was. And god is nowhere to be found in the most important document, the Constitution. Then there was the founding principle of separation of church and state, and the prohibition of extablishment of a state religion.

Please link to a few bits of the reams of paperwork that indicate the Christian God and religion had some sort of relevance to Americans' rights. I'd be willing to defer to your superior knowledge should you proffer any such evidence, @Lokmar .

How did I know there would be ZERO links forthcoming from lokbrain?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberty being the highest of them all.

Agreed.

Deists were the day's tactful secularists. "Sure, God got this big ol' ball rolling, but then he got the fuck out and remains nowhere to be seen. We're on our own, men."

I would agree, also, that those who drafted America's blueprint made Liberty a god. I can get behind that. It'd be easier, though, if Liberty had been meant for all, and not just for some.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Liberty being the highest of them all.

Agreed.

Deists were the day's tactful secularists. "Sure, God got this big ol' ball rolling, but then he got the fuck out and remains nowhere to be seen. We're on our own, men."

I would agree, also, that those who drafted America's blueprint made Liberty a god. I can get behind that. It'd be easier, though, if Liberty had been meant for all, and not just for some.
Enjoy the PWN3D! asshole!
Thomas Jefferson

"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever."

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy owned 600 slaves over the course of his lfe.

Got a better source, Lok? Like, a more righteous source?