Potato Head Oregonians Would Rather live in Idaho

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Really - they should just move there.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Idaho could be getting a lot bigger if some voters in Oregon get their way.

Thousands of people in eastern Oregon voted Tuesday for their elected officials to consider ditching their

Voters in Sherman, Lake, Grant, Baker and Malheur counties all
that would lead to them becoming Idahoans. People in
had already voted in favor during the November election.

The ballot initiatives called on county officials to meet to discuss and consider a border move to Idaho.

Baker County’s election results weren’t yet available on the Oregon Secretary of State’s page, but the
that a majority — 3,064 to 2,307 — voted in favor of county commissioners “meet(ing) three times per year to discuss a proposal to include 18 counties, including Baker, as part of Idaho.”

The vote is only the first step of the
, which would allow some Oregon counties to join a state that advocates say more closely aligns with their political preferences.

Proponents say the “swaths of
” in rural parts of Oregon have more in common with Idaho, which they want to claim as their own state. Oregon, which currently has two Democratic senators in the U.S. Senate, has voted blue in presidential elections since 1988, while Idaho, with two Republican U.S. senators, has voted red in presidential contests since 1968.

“This election proves that rural Oregon wants out of Oregon,” Mike McCarter, president of Citizens for Greater Idaho, said in a news release. “If we’re allowed to vote for which government officials we want, we should be allowed to vote for which government we want as well.”

Of course that would add considerably to Idaho's yearly snowfall totals what with all those extra snowflakes.

I wonder - could say...Texas' blue counties join Arizona or Colorado (close enough) or form their own state because they aren't aligned with the rest of that state?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Thousands of people in eastern Oregon voted Tuesday for their elected officials to consider ditching their

The ballot initiatives called on county officials to meet to discuss and consider a border move to Idaho.

Baker County’s election results weren’t yet available on the Oregon Secretary of State’s page, but the
that a majority — 3,064 to 2,307 — voted in favor of county commissioners “meet(ing) three times per year to discuss a proposal to include 18 counties, including Baker, as part of Idaho.”

, which would allow some Oregon counties to join a state that advocates say more closely aligns with their political preferences.

” in rural parts of Oregon have more in common with Idaho, which they want to claim as their own state. Oregon, which currently has two Democratic senators in the U.S. Senate, has voted blue in presidential elections since 1988, while Idaho, with two Republican U.S. senators, has voted red in presidential contests since 1968.

“This election proves that rural Oregon wants out of Oregon,” Mike McCarter, president of Citizens for Greater Idaho, said in a news release. “If we’re allowed to vote for which government officials we want, we should be allowed to vote for which government we want as well.”

Of course that would add considerably to Idaho's yearly snowfall totals what with all those extra snowflakes.

I wonder - could say...Texas' blue counties join Arizona or Colorado (close enough) or form their own state because they aren't aligned with the rest of that state?
Should I by some freak happenstance inherit whatever is left of the the old Family Plantation in Missipi, even if it's only a few acres at this point, I would secede from the union, and declare myself King of Sovereign City, Gas, Bowling, Beer, Tobacco, Guns and Ammo an lots of freedom af, and everything! Till the next Hurricane falls, anyway.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Too bad they just dont butcher all their libtards.
Unless they're in the womb tho, right?

BIFF, BAM, POW! K FUCKIN' O, KIDDO
Nobody is a lib in utero, you brain dead fuktard! KA-POWN3D! I'm waiting for you stupid cunts to come out with a test proving faggits are "born that way". DOUBLE KA-POWN3D!
Very lame, even by your micro low standards, you need to pull yourself up by your magastraps and put in the work.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Nobody is a lib in utero, you brain dead fuktard! KA-POWN3D! I'm waiting for you stupid cunts to come out with a test proving faggits are "born that way". DOUBLE KA-POWN3D!

Honest question, here, Lok:

I. Given that "nobody is a lib in utero," and

II. Given that the Bible sanctions the execution of children (as per your claim),

Q. At what age does a child become enough of a lib to warrant a Biblically-sanctioned execution?

Is there, like, a sliding scale here or something?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Very lame, even by your micro low standards, you need to pull yourself up by your magastraps and put in the work.
Bitch, I run circles around your lame brained "thinking".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

II. Given that the Bible sanctions the execution of children (as per your claim),

Q. At what age does a child become enough of a lib to warrant a Biblically-sanctioned execution?

Great questions, I think loktrds going to feel those in the morning.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nope. I could easily explain it all to you but wont for 2 reasons:
1. I view you as a piece of shit libtard that doesnt really care
2. I know you to be a filthy fucking degenerate who isnt genuinely concerned with truth

In other words, I HAVE PASSED JUDGEMENT ON YUO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, I'd feel great joy in lashing you to a stake, pouring oil all over you, and lighting you on fire!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yea, I'd feel great joy in lashing you to a stake, pouring oil all over you, and lighting you on fire!
Oh my, you'd do all that for me? Sounds hot bro!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, Lok. I see you've just ripped a page out of the Book of Job and are waiving it around above your head.

White flags ain't cheap, I'm guessing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh my, you'd do all that for me? Sounds hot bro!
I'd even shit on your ashes.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You poor, long-suffering slob! Beset from all quarters by satanic libs.

I feel for you, Bro.

At least that's what Jesus would want this atheist to say.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You poor, long-suffering slob! Beset from all quarters by satanic libs.

I feel for you, Bro.

At least that's what Jesus would want this atheist to say.
What would you know what Jesus wants? You'd have to read a Bible and thats like asking a vampire to drink holy water!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt-Bibles.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. Maybe the Eastern strip of California will vote to become part of Nevada.

If we could carve the whole country up that way, the USA would become permanently blue.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In other words, I HAVE PASSED JUDGEMENT ON YUO!
Hey, Ialdabaoth - get in your way-back machine. Set it for 1500 BC and take a ride.
You'll be more comfortable there than in this modern world.
Oi...why are you still prattling on about politics? Why don’t you drop your slacks and relax? You’re going off like a turnip! Play some good music for a change like your underling @Admin...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mr. Lokmar is the "Christian" equivalent of a Muslim fundamentalist, but with more cowbell.

He probably believes Jesus was Caucasian and was a card-carrying member of the NRA.

Sure, I'm an atheist, but I don't mind religious folks... as long as they refrain from spreading their mythologies and superstitions by raining fire and destruction on the heads of people who chose to live in the real world, y'know?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mr. Lokmar is the "Christian" equivalent of a Muslim fundamentalist, but with more cowbell.

He probably believes Jesus was Caucasian and was a card-carrying member of the NRA.

Sure, I'm an atheist, but I don't mind religious folks... as long as they refrain from spreading their mythologies and superstitions by raining fire and destruction on the heads of people who chose to live in the real world, y'know?
Here's the problem tho. In America, all rights are established in the belief in The God of the Bible. Dont blame me, I didnt make the rules!

Jesus was semetic but not black like some of the SJW tards like to suppose. The NRA wasnt around during Jesus' time but there were plenty of ass clowns just like today, wanting to take everyone's swords away.