Potato Head Oregonians Would Rather live in Idaho

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Really - they should just move there.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Idaho could be getting a lot bigger if some voters in Oregon get their way.

Thousands of people in eastern Oregon voted Tuesday for their elected officials to consider ditching their

Voters in Sherman, Lake, Grant, Baker and Malheur counties all
that would lead to them becoming Idahoans. People in
had already voted in favor during the November election.

The ballot initiatives called on county officials to meet to discuss and consider a border move to Idaho.

Baker County’s election results weren’t yet available on the Oregon Secretary of State’s page, but the
that a majority — 3,064 to 2,307 — voted in favor of county commissioners “meet(ing) three times per year to discuss a proposal to include 18 counties, including Baker, as part of Idaho.”

The vote is only the first step of the
, which would allow some Oregon counties to join a state that advocates say more closely aligns with their political preferences.

Proponents say the “swaths of
” in rural parts of Oregon have more in common with Idaho, which they want to claim as their own state. Oregon, which currently has two Democratic senators in the U.S. Senate, has voted blue in presidential elections since 1988, while Idaho, with two Republican U.S. senators, has voted red in presidential contests since 1968.

“This election proves that rural Oregon wants out of Oregon,” Mike McCarter, president of Citizens for Greater Idaho, said in a news release. “If we’re allowed to vote for which government officials we want, we should be allowed to vote for which government we want as well.”

Of course that would add considerably to Idaho's yearly snowfall totals what with all those extra snowflakes.

I wonder - could say...Texas' blue counties join Arizona or Colorado (close enough) or form their own state because they aren't aligned with the rest of that state?

Wow. Maybe the Eastern strip of California will vote to become part of Nevada.

If we could carve the whole country up that way, the USA would become permanently blue.

Don't forget Floribama, West Virtucky, Louisiassipi, and Oklahosas.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Mr. Lokmar is the "Christian" equivalent of a Muslim fundamentalist, but with more cowbell.

He probably believes Jesus was Caucasian and was a card-carrying member of the NRA.

Sure, I'm an atheist, but I don't mind religious folks... as long as they refrain from spreading their mythologies and superstitions by raining fire and destruction on the heads of people who chose to live in the real world, y'know?
Here's the problem tho. In America, all rights are established in the belief in The God of the Bible. Dont blame me, I didnt make the rules!

Jesus was semetic but not black like some of the SJW tards like to suppose. The NRA wasnt around during Jesus' time but there were plenty of ass clowns just like today, wanting to take everyone's swords away.
Well if he really was the Son of God he is at least half white anyway, right?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mr. Lokmar is the "Christian" equivalent of a Muslim fundamentalist, but with more cowbell.

He probably believes Jesus was Caucasian and was a card-carrying member of the NRA.

Sure, I'm an atheist, but I don't mind religious folks... as long as they refrain from spreading their mythologies and superstitions by raining fire and destruction on the heads of people who chose to live in the real world, y'know?
Here's the problem tho. In America, all rights are established in the belief in The God of the Bible. Dont blame me, I didnt make the rules!

Jesus was semetic but not black like some of the SJW tards like to suppose. The NRA wasnt around during Jesus' time but there were plenty of ass clowns just like today, wanting to take everyone's swords away.

Now we're getting somewhere, finally.

Sure, the framers of the Constitution and the signatories of the Declaration of Independence paid lip service to a God they didn't believe in... nobody wants to be left out of the loop for want of having professed adherence to popular delusions.

You can quote John Adams 'til the clowns come home, Lok, but the U.S. was founded on secular principles born of the humanistic Enlightenment across the Pond. Those Founding Fathers who were men of faith (and some, indeed, were) strove to not let their core religious beliefs interfere with the momentous task of creating a new nation.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I assume that, by "Son of God," you mean the one who never referred to himself as such, but rather as "the Son of Man"? Then, sure.

Man is a coat of many colours. Can't see why Whites wouldn't be included in the patchwork tapestry.

If you're trying to imply that God is White, well, wouldn't know about that.

God is the colour of the universe, as far as I can see.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure, the framers of the Constitution and the signatories of the Declaration of Independence paid lip service to a God they didn't believe in... nobody wants to be left out of the loop for want of having professed adherence to popular delusions.

You can quote John Adams 'til the clowns come home, Lok, but the U.S. was founded on secular principles born of the humanistic Enlightenment across the Pond. Those Founding Fathers who were men of faith (and some, indeed, were) strove to not let their core religious beliefs interfere with the momentous task of creating a new nation.
OHHHHHHH! Ok.

So the lip service they paid in the Declaration and the reams of paperwork they left behind telling us how important God was dont matter....

STFU you ignorant ass clown. You may actually be the biggest moron on this troll board.....at least this month.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I assume that, by "Son of God," you mean the one who never referred to himself as such, but rather as "the Son of Man"? Then, sure.

Man is a coat of many colours. Can't see why Whites wouldn't be included in the patchwork tapestry.

If you're trying to imply that God is White, well, wouldn't know about that.

God is the colour of the universe, as far as I can see.
Your opinions no longer matter because I've passed judgment on you and declared that you're a fukin imbecile. STFU.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In other words, I HAVE PASSED JUDGEMENT ON YUO!
Hey, Ialdabaoth - get in your way-back machine. Set it for 1500 BC and take a ride.
You'll be more comfortable there than in this modern world.
You poor, long-suffering slob! Beset from all quarters by satanic libs.

I feel for you, Bro.

At least that's what Jesus would want this atheist to say.
Take the faggits trannys and nignogs and leave us alone in the perpetual Empire of TRUMP. Let's see who does better...

Well, if history is any sort of barometer, blue states always do better in income, education, desirability, and intelligence levels.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Your opinions no longer matter because I've passed judgment on you and declared that you're a fukin imbecile. STFU.

I consider the source of the condemnation... and then breathe a sigh of relief.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OHHHHHHH! Ok.

So the lip service they paid in the Declaration and the reams of paperwork they left behind telling us how important God was dont matter....

STFU you ignorant ass clown. You may actually be the biggest moron on this troll board.....at least this month.

Try studying a little bit of history rather than immersing yourself in propaganda.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, Ialdabaoth - get in your way-back machine. Set it for 1500 BC and take a ride.

I feel for you, Bro.

Take the faggits trannys and nignogs and leave us alone in the perpetual Empire of TRUMP. Let's see who does better...

Well, if history is any sort of barometer, blue states always do better in income, education, desirability, and intelligence levels.
The barometer is currently losing representation...cause blue states are shit.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

I feel for you, Bro.

Well that's like your asshole man.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I consider the source of the condemnation... and then breathe a sigh of relief.
You're a hard boiled idiot. Fuk, I used to think harry assed spic oak was the lowest IQ shit poster on the inferwebs and now here you are raising that dumb bitch's e-status.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I feel for you, Bro.

Well that's like your asshole man.
Try again, stupid. Maybe think before posting this time.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

OHHHHHHH! Ok.

Try studying a little bit of history rather than immersing yourself in propaganda.
wut? U dumb bitch, the Declaration and the founders writings ARE history. Fukin idiot!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see good reasons for them to want to do this. Of course, nothing will happen as it requires and act of congress but it does show how many counties feel like prisoners in hostile left wing states.

Shit, if it happens I'd happily move there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see good reasons for them to want to do this. Of course, nothing will happen as it requires and act of congress but it does show how many counties feel like prisoners in hostile left wing states.

Shit, if it happens I'd happily move there.

Of course you would. You make your living because of blue state laws and blue state desirability, but you don't want to live in the state that makes your life possible. Typical CON logic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am making my living despite blue state laws and blue state disfunction.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am making my living despite blue state laws and blue state disfunction.

Bullshit. You would be making far less money in a red state and you know it.

Doubtful. Remember I am a geologist, dumb ass. Plus real-estate investing works well in most places with a reasonable population while investing in various stock markets can be done from any where for just about any stock market in the entire world.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Too bad they just dont butcher all their libtards.
Unless they're in the womb tho, right?

BIFF, BAM, POW! K FUCKIN' O, KIDDO
Nobody is a lib in utero, you brain dead fuktard! KA-POWN3D! I'm waiting for you stupid cunts to come out with a test proving faggits are "born that way". DOUBLE KA-POWN3D!

Honest question, here, Lok:

I. Given that "nobody is a lib in utero," and

II. Given that the Bible sanctions the execution of children (as per your claim),

Q. At what age does a child become enough of a lib to warrant a Biblically-sanctioned execution?

Is there, like, a sliding scale here or something?

It typically happens at some point in university.

Kids are naturally more libertarian until the countries institutions brainwash them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Our rights are inalienable granted to all humans from a power beyond ourselves. That's what makes them inalienable.

Otherwise "humanistic enlightenment" would still be shoving people in concentration camps. We have enough of that shit in the world. "Humanistic enlightenment" still yells about which human beings are not "persons" with rights.

Humans tend to spend A LOT of time believing themselves to be enlightened than they ever have actually being enlightened.

It's not a prudent approach to place the value, worth and rights of human beings into the hands of the massive delusion called "human enlightenment". That's why people are fighting to tear living human beings limb from limb while still in the womb. ..they fancy themselves enlightened.

Smug, violent, greedy, easily manipulated and manipulative, selfish and flawed are more accurate terms describing human beings in general. When humanity purges of these traits, we can revisit the myth of "human enlightenment".

It's pretty wacky to say Americas principles were founded on secular anything from across the pond. The first Americans literally fought a war to escape the principles across the pond. It was founded on spiritual principles of human equality, inalienable rights and individual liberties. It was called the Great Experiment.....while founded on biblical principles, was open to be a place of freedom and liberty to people of all belief systems.

Those who beat the tired and repetitively failed drum of "humanistic enlightenment" kind of show what an oxymoron that is when they are confronted with anything spiritual.....mostly spiritual paths with sexual standards. That's how primitive humans are. Every pro abortion argument is a testimony to how fast intrinsic value and equal human rights and scientific knowledge becomes debatable and takes the back seat to an unfettered sex life. Secular society is so painfully unenlightened that you cannot even expect people to be responsible for the outcome of their sexual choices or even compassionate to the lives their choices caused to exist. Right now there are dumpsters with the body parts of our most vulnerable members of humanity in them. That's good ole humanistic enlightenment for ya.

That's just one example. The philosophical concept of personhood. A concept so enlightened....it always puts the weakest at the use and disposal of the stronger.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Y’all are too fat, outta shape, and in poor health to mount anything like what you describe.
Better than the poor kids yuo mount on teh regular.

Liar. I don’t live where Stubby lives. in the mean time I hope your insulin supply holds. Sickly fella, like the rest of Trumps army

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Our rights are inalienable granted to all humans from a power beyond ourselves. That's what makes them inalienable.

Otherwise "humanistic enlightenment" would still be shoving people in concentration camps. We have enough of that shit in the world. "Humanistic enlightenment" still yells about which human beings are not "persons" with rights.

Humans tend to spend A LOT of time believing themselves to be enlightened than they ever have actually being enlightened.

It's not a prudent approach to place the value, worth and rights of human beings into the hands of the massive delusion called "human enlightenment". That's why people are fighting to tear living human beings limb from limb while still in the womb. ..they fancy themselves enlightened.

Smug, violent, greedy, easily manipulated and manipulative, selfish and flawed are more accurate terms describing human beings in general. When humanity purges of these traits, we can revisit the myth of "human enlightenment".

It's pretty wacky to say Americas principles were founded on secular anything from across the pond. The first Americans literally fought a war to escape the principles across the pond. It was founded on spiritual principles of human equality, inalienable rights and individual liberties. It was called the Great Experiment.....while founded on biblical principles, was open to be a place of freedom and liberty to people of all belief systems.

Those who beat the tired and repetitively failed drum of "humanistic enlightenment" kind of show what an oxymoron that is when they are confronted with anything spiritual.....mostly spiritual paths with sexual standards. That's how primitive humans are. Every pro abortion argument is a testimony to how fast intrinsic value and equal human rights and scientific knowledge becomes debatable and takes the back seat to an unfettered sex life. Secular society is so painfully unenlightened that you cannot even expect people to be responsible for the outcome of their sexual choices or even compassionate to the lives their choices caused to exist. Right now there are dumpsters with the body parts of our most vulnerable members of humanity in them. That's good ole humanistic enlightenment for ya.

That's just one example. The philosophical concept of personhood. A concept so enlightened....it always puts the weakest at the use and disposal of the stronger.
Brilliant poast!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Brilliant poast!

Oh, come on! Brilliant? Dovey is delusional. She dismisses every intelligent and correct thing ever said by a liberal simply because that person is a liberal, and she repeatedly makes false claims about us. I mean completely false. She is one of the most died-in-the-wool partisan haters on here. Second only to her pal Strapon.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

A good portion were deists...

So a belief in guiding or higher principles...

Liberty being the highest of them all. Somewhere, in all that, the US and Commonwealth countries decided to throw the baby out with the bath water....for expediency and a return to feudalism.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Brilliant poast!

Oh, come on! Brilliant? Dovey is delusional. She dismisses every intelligent and correct thing ever said by a liberal simply because that person is a liberal, and she repeatedly makes false claims about us. I mean completely false. She is one of the most died-in-the-wool partisan haters on here. Second only to her pal Strapon.

Finally you see the real Dopey Dove.

Well done.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A good portion were deists...

So a belief in guiding or higher principles...

Liberty being the highest of them all. Somewhere, in all that, the US and Commonwealth countries decided to throw the baby out with the bath water....for expediency and a return to feudalism.

Wha'?? Are you for real ? You know you immigrated to an English colony right?