Presiden Kumall-a Triggered!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
By DEMOCRACY!!!!!!

In an interview on CBS News’
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Harris was asked what she sees as “the biggest national security challenge confronting the U.S. What is the thing that worries you and keeps you up at night?” a transcript of the interview showed.

She answered: “Frankly, one of them is our democracy.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Conservatives are a delusional breed. Their values and ideals are from a bygone era. They don’t like to move forward constructively as a nation. It will be America’s downfall.

Im sorry I wasn’t forthright from the beginning. Trump was a joke!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Conservatives are a delusional breed. Their values and ideals are from a bygone era. They don’t like to move forward constructively as a nation. It will be America’s downfall.

Im sorry I wasn’t forthright from the beginning. Trump was a joke!
You're sorry alright.

I'm not sorry we dont wanna follow cock gobbling degenerates like you down a path to disarming, totalitarianism, and tranny ass rapes for our daughters. Stupid assed kiwi faggit!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Might as well light it up, alla you ammosexuals.

Otherwise, I'm thinking Harris/AOC 2024. :GimmeFoods:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this civil war related?

Yep. It actually IS.
How will you be contributing to this civil war, effort especially we know Lokfag, Blazed, Aryan and Pigly Smiles and the rest of the keyboard warriors, are not going to do jack shit.

Probably staying out deeper into the boonies to hide from leftwing psychopaths.

Unlike you, I dont see the quickly declining country as a funny joke. And when people who know what they are talking about are warning that America is headed to an inevitable civil war I actually care about that.

Enjoy your assholery. I'll ask you if it was worth it when you realize none of this shit is a game.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
PS: Biden was a blunder unfortunately too.
Well then dummy, since there were no good choices, seems like a civil war is the ONLY choice! PWN3D!
Your country will be pawned Chyna!
Fuck sakes, coward. The fucking chinks SO OWN US!!!! They literally have almost all our manufacturing and what they dont have, is farmed out to India!!!!
Coward? I have bigger balls than most blokes on this entire forum. Have you ever been deep in enemy territory?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove said:
Unlike you, I dont see the quickly declining country as a funny joke. And when people who know what they are talking about are warning that America is headed to an inevitable civil war I actually care about that.

Should this happen it will be strange to watch this spectacle unravel as America falls apart while across the border Canada remains politically stable & at peace.

I imagine many Americans would seek refuge in Canada as they did in prior social political conflicts such as the Civil & Vietnam wars.

I actually know some Americans who left already because they fear Civil War or some conflict is coming.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well then dummy, since there were no good choices, seems like a civil war is the ONLY choice! PWN3D!
Fuck sakes, coward. The fucking chinks SO OWN US!!!! They literally have almost all our manufacturing and what they dont have, is farmed out to India!!!!
Coward? I have bigger balls than most blokes on this entire forum. Have you ever been deep in enemy territory?
Pull your head from your ass, you fucking clown!. You're so fucking ignorant to whats going on here! You mention china owning us and havent a fucking clue!!! Just STFU if you dont know or better yet, read....I did about Orania and what they're facing. True, it didnt make me an expert but I sure as fuck wouldnt call them a bunch of stupid white supremacists!!!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been surrounded by libs a few times. :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I've been surrounded by libs a few times. :Happy5:
And for the record…yes, I would have a drink with you. That Shampain shits me when he carries on in that obscene manner. I needed to make a point.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Dove said:

Should this happen it will be strange to watch this spectacle unravel as America falls apart while across the border Canada remains politically stable & at peace.

I imagine many Americans would seek refuge in Canada as they did in prior social political conflicts such as the Civil & Vietnam wars.

I actually know some Americans who left already because they fear Civil War or some conflict is coming.

I wanna move to the States so I can lend a hand kicking some commie butt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove said:

I wanna move to the States so I can lend a hand kicking some commie butt.

Really? I don't.
And I even lived there for 5 years.
Met some nice people.
Have some great memories.
But it had a violent underside.
Probably much more violent now.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I was gonna say......too late lol.

I dont understand how so many people still dont get why Trump happened.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove said:

I was born in America and I'll die in America.