Profiles In Courage: December 7, 1941

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You boys need to toughen up your sensitive feels, when entering the cellar.

npcmeme.jpg
Sensitive feels? Buddy…you can gimp out in your basement all you like, but I ain’t getting anywhere near your feels nor your insertion boat for that matter!
:Antagonize:
Am I wrong in understanding that the so called "Sweatshop" was a no holds barred area, open to "trolling"? or is that only for the hardcore Trumpfags?
“No holes barred?” Braaah…I’m heterosexual! Stop cracking on ffs!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

npcmeme.jpg
Sensitive feels? Buddy…you can gimp out in your basement all you like, but I ain’t getting anywhere near your feels nor your insertion boat for that matter!
Am I wrong in understanding that the so called "Sweatshop" was a no holds barred area, open to "trolling"? or is that only for the hardcore Trumpfags?
Are you willing to get help for your cock addiction?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

npcmeme.jpg
“No holes barred?” Braaah…I’m heterosexual! Stop cracking on ffs!
“ no holds barred” to him means a dimly let room with lots of guys and ample baby oil

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is what happens when the hysterical shrieking choir rolls up in your thread.

jokes-joke.gif

"As a Trumptard, jokes I don't understand frighten me"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is what happens when the hysterical shrieking choir rolls up in your thread.

jokes-joke.gif

Oh, it was always a joke. A joke upon a joke if you will. Leftards never quite get that funny funny.

tenor.gif
El

I was being facetious about white people and goat yoga. You'd think I shot someone. The usual suspects melted. More than they do when they see the word "nigger". They don't have much to say about that at all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

jokes-joke.gif

Oh, it was always a joke. A joke upon a joke if you will. Leftards never quite get that funny funny.

tenor.gif
El

I was being facetious about white people and goat yoga. You'd think I shot someone. The usual suspects melted. More than they do when they see the word "nigger". They don't have much to say about that at all.
I missed the goat yoga part…please explain? :Happy5:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Sure thing nigger.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Sure thing nigger.

Never change.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Ohhhhh…I don’t know quite what to make of all that!? Hmmmmmmmmmmm…ponderous, real ponderous.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Ohhhhh…I don’t know quite what to make of all that!? Hmmmmmmmmmmm…ponderous, real ponderous.

Surely I should be tarred and feathered. I was way offf! :facepalm:

In any case, it's not just those that lean left that don't have a sense of humor. Welcome to reality.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

In any case, it's not just those that lean left that don't have a sense of humor. Welcome to reality.
Yoo spelleded humour wong! Jajajajajajajajajajaaaaa :GimmeFoods:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Freedom Riders beat Emmett Till to death!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Americans spell things unlike the French. I like that.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Freedom Riders beat Emmett Till to death!

Were the goats involved?!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

I don't get you, in your homeland you were legally a Nigger, a 2nd or 3rd class Citizen, and now you're on here supporting that very same mindset. Are you or are you not insane?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

American spell things unlike the French. I like that.
I think it’s the Irish component…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

I don't get you, in your homeland you were legally a Nigger, a 2nd or 3rd class Citizen, and now you're on here supporting that very same mindset. Are you or are you not insane?
Are you sniffing jenkem?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

I think it’s the Irish component

I haven't the foggiest. It's streamlined I like it.

I went to a bakery owned by a French expat couple. I'd read reviews of the bakery. Some people didn't give the owners great reviews. They thought they were too snooty and somewhat rude since she corrects pronunciation. I thought the woman was fine. Strong accent, outspoken, but she was polite and even friendly with me. She didn't correct my pronunciation of pain au chocolat, baguette or croissant so I guess I passed muster. It was a pleasant experience.

I even gave her a sort of cheeky "merci madame", and she finally cracked a smile...lol

Americans can be pretty bad at foreign languages.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

I went to a bakery owned by a French expat couple. I'd read reviews of the bakery. Some people didn't give the owners great reviews. They thought they were too snooty and somewhat rude since she corrects pronunciation. I thought the woman was fine. Strong accent, outspoken, but she was polite and even friendly with me. She didn't correct my pronunciation of pain au chocolat, baguette or croissant so I guess I passed muster. It was a pleasant experience.

I even gave her a sort of cheeky "merci madame", and she finally cracked a smile...lol

Same in Australia…it’s as if they don’t even want to try. And the irony is that both America and Australia are both very multicultural.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Same in Australia…it’s as if they don’t even want to try. And the irony is that both America and Australia are both very multicultural.

I guess it's because all the different cultures have to speak English...?

I think the more educated people in the UK do a bit better job of pronouncing at least other Indo-European languages.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

I guess it's because all the different cultures have to speak English...?

I think the more educated people in the UK do a bit better job of pronouncing at least other Indo-European languages.
Make second languages compulsory in school.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Speaking of support- you’re nearly at 11 000 angsty posts, isn’t it about you fork out a few $$$ and support this site? Or are you too Jewish!?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

jokes-joke.gif

tenor.gif
El

Speaking of support- you’re nearly at 11 000 angsty posts, isn’t it about you fork out a few $$$ and support this site? Or are you too Jewish!?
Au contraire mon faery, you should be paying me for the thought provoking content I provide for the mouth breathing yokels you have here.

Why do conservitards always want free stuff?