Profiles In Courage: December 7, 1941

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is what happens when the hysterical shrieking choir rolls up in your thread.

jokes-joke.gif

"As a Trumptard, jokes I don't understand frighten me"
Oh, it was always a joke. A joke upon a joke if you will. Leftards never quite get that funny funny.

tenor.gif
El

I was being facetious about white people and goat yoga. You'd think I shot someone. The usual suspects melted. More than they do when they see the word "nigger". They don't have much to say about that at all.
I missed the goat yoga part…please explain? :Happy5:

Ohhhhh…I don’t know quite what to make of all that!? Hmmmmmmmmmmm…ponderous, real ponderous.

Surely I should be tarred and feathered. I was way offf! :facepalm:

In any case, it's not just those that lean left that don't have a sense of humor. Welcome to reality.
Yoo spelleded humour wong! Jajajajajajajajajajaaaaa :GimmeFoods:
I don't get you, in your homeland you were legally a Nigger, a 2nd or 3rd class Citizen, and now you're on here supporting that very same mindset. Are you or are you not insane?
Speaking of support- you’re nearly at 11 000 angsty posts, isn’t it about you fork out a few $$$ and support this site? Or are you too Jewish!?
Au contraire mon faery, you should be paying me for the thought provoking content I provide for the mouth breathing yokels you have here.

Why do conservitards always want free stuff?

Oi…dropkick…you’re nearly at 11000 posts. Why don’t you take out your dusty wallet and flick the site a few $$$ for it’s effort. It costs money to run a site, it’s not free I assure you. Stop being a self-entitled little Jew boi! Wake up and smell the coffee for a change, instead of sniffing around for cock all the while. Fuuuuuuuck!