Project 2025

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Rq5il6u.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Russ Vought,Trump's director of the Office of Management and Budget helped to write it. Stephen Miller, Trumps former senior adviser heads up a legal group on P2025's advisory board. Johnny McEntee Trump’s Director of the Office of Personnel Management is senior advisor to P2025

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Is this really very different than the conservatarded agenda of the past 50 years or so?
They're just saying the quiet parts out loud now, because we were a totally united monolithic country before Obama invented racism and divided everybody.

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
While you bedwetters moan and piss the sheets again………this has actually been in place…….courtesy of Bidumb……..amazing what is for sale in DC

How much do you think the grift was?
As much as Trumps overestimated property he built up?

imagine…..for a few million, you get to place your people in Federal Offices……..amazing!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
While you bedwetters moan and piss the sheets again………this has actually been in place…….courtesy of Bidumb……..amazing what is for sale in DC

How much do you think the grift was?
As much as Trumps overestimated property he built up?

imagine…..for a few million, you get to place your people in Federal Offices……..amazing!
^Non sequiturers gonna non sequitur.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And then…….
there is this…….

But I suppose you folk know better……..right

The differences between examples is what has happened and what you are pissing yourselves worried about what may happen……Sad

TAP

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And then…….
there is this…….

But I suppose you folk know better……..right

The differences between examples is what has happened and what you are pissing yourselves worried about what may happen……Sad

TAP
:Bullshit 2::TrainWreck::Ignore::PostProoF:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Well…..there’s this

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well…..there’s this

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”
OK, Dipstick one time, one time! I will do your due diligence for you and put a key point right in front of your stupid face.

Russ Vought,Trump's director of the Office of Management and Budget helped to write it. Stephen Miller, Trumps former senior adviser heads up a legal group on P2025's advisory board. Johnny McEntee Trump’s Director of the Office of Personnel Management is senior advisor to P2025

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
OK, Dipstick one time, one time! I will do your due diligence for you and put a key point right in front of your stupid face.

Trump is an inveterate liar.

We all know this to be true.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I was this close to ordering an outdoor rocking chair set from those a-holes, against my better judgement too!
You're better off going to Ikea or the Great Escape. Yes, its a bit pricer, but you get quality.

BTW, if you go around looking for memes that fit your world view, make sure they get the corporate names right. Its Exxon Mobil, not Exon Mobile.