Purchase Suggestions

The Prowler

Exclusive Member of...
Avatar Hack'd
Reaction score
1,654
Location
Canada
I read the "What is the last thing you purchased?" thread here pretty often.

And I want to contribute more.

I just need to know what to purchase.

I do not want to post about purchases like groceries and cleaning products and beer and wine and booze.

Can anyone give me a good idea of a cool thing to buy!?!??

Maybe it is something I would like, and just have not thought about it.
 
It’s a $100.00 app called Smartyme. Basically it teaches you about physics, electricity or anything else that tickles your fancy. It teaches you in a light and progressive manner. It basically turns you into a scholar and a gentleman all over again. It’s well worth the annual purchase.
 
I read the "What is the last thing you purchased?" thread here pretty often.

And I want to contribute more.

I just need to know what to purchase.

I do not want to post about purchases like groceries and cleaning products and beer and wine and booze.

Can anyone give me a good idea of a cool thing to buy!?!??

Maybe it is something I would like, and just have not thought about it.

How about a better hair piece?

Check Temu first.
 
It’s a $100.00 app called Smartyme. Basically it teaches you about physics, electricity or anything else that tickles your fancy. It teaches you in a light and progressive manner. It basically turns you into a scholar and a gentleman all over again. It’s well worth the annual purchase.

I bet you have the dildo version of that very thing you're describing. I bet it's up your ass right now. :LOL3:
 
I bet you have the dildo version of that very thing you're describing. I bet it's up your ass right now. :LOL3:
Stop quoting me you little cunt. “Supreme ruler”… what a fucking laugh. You doxxed your ex fling because your feelings were hurt!!!! Ahhhhhhh… you poor little man. Flynntini… you’re feeding a troll son. I’m surprised Chicongo hasn’t niggered your arse yet!

Trololololol
 
Stop quoting me you little cunt. “Supreme ruler”… what a fucking laugh. You doxxed your ex fling because your feelings were hurt!!!! Ahhhhhhh… you poor little man. Flynntini… you’re feeding a troll son. I’m surprised Chicongo hasn’t niggered your arse yet!

Trololololol

I dont know you keep referring to me as Kevin? Did Martini also give you a watermelon enima?

You keep thinking I'm this fat bloke with a half dead cat living in Chicago. I really don't know where you get that from unless you think it's some sore spot with me. Do you even know how utterly ridiculous you sound as you fling your usual homo flavored shit around in the dark?
 
I dont know you keep referring to me as Kevin? Did Martini also give you a watermelon enima?

You keep thinking I'm this fat bloke with a half dead cat living in Chicago. I really don't know where you get that from unless you think it's some sore spot with me. Do you even know how utterly ridiculous you sound as you fling your usual homo flavored shit around in the dark?
Listen here Flynntini… you’re a transvestite living with a token Mexican wife that seemingly puts up with your crusty shit. When she finally gives you the flick… you and bask in your squalor and fuck yourself up the arse tirelessly. Lolol
 
Listen here Flynntini… you’re a transvestite living with a token Mexican wife that seemingly puts up with your crusty shit. When she finally gives you the flick… you and bask in your squalor and fuck yourself up the arse tirelessly. Lolol

Yes, yes, Breakfail, everything you claim should be taken with a proverbial grain of salt. You once claimed that I WAS YOUR MOTHER.

So enough with the soiling of someone who doesn't even post here anymore. That's about the only way you can even come close to beating Martini.

That and killing the forum with more of your pictures of your horribly bent penis.
 
Yes, yes, Breakfail, everything you claim should be taken with a proverbial grain of salt. You once claimed that I WAS YOUR MOTHER.

So enough with the soiling of someone who doesn't even post here anymore. That's about the only way you can even come close to beating Martini.

That and killing the forum with more of your pictures of your horribly bent penis.
God you’re boring… tune out man!