PURGE @ Bastard Factory

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
At least BTF is taking responsibility for the banning this time and not going the pussified route of leaving it in the hands of a few members and a stupid game.

Congrats for manning-up this time, BTF.
He was playing with him, he was gone either way... You could at least try and hide your sore bottom lololol!
I just call em the way I know they are - and I know contards are pussies. Always were, always will be.

. Never one piece of credible evidence to incriminate the guy. Basically just a lynching, which is a thing conservatives are well known for.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
At least BTF is taking responsibility for the banning this time and not going the pussified route of leaving it in the hands of a few members and a stupid game.

He was playing with him, he was gone either way... You could at least try and hide your sore bottom lololol!
I just call em the way I know they are - and I know contards are pussies. Always were, always will be.

. Never one piece of credible evidence to incriminate the guy. Basically just a lynching, which is a thing conservatives are well known for.
Look, just because you've got blinkers on doesn't mean there was NO REASON, stop being a dullard and accept the reality that he netcopped pictures and accounts were lost, is everybody lying?
BF isn't a conservative either lol

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Look, just because you've got blinkers on doesn't mean there was NO REASON, stop being a dullard and accept the reality that he netcopped pictures and accounts were lost, is everybody lying?
Thin skin must be horrible to live with.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I wouldn't know about that...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Since when are Moderators ordered around by the forum bitch?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know what you're on about...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I believe you, oblivious one.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Yes you do, SHAMWOW! Yes you do.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You need to tell me what's got your panties in a twist...
Nothing, son. I'm just wondering why a person can be banned on no evidence of wrongdoing but another gets a slap on the wrist for flagrant violation of their sacred oath. :LOL3:
There's plenty of evidence though... First of all he threatened to expose BFs name and address to the board and tbh there really doesn't need to be a second after that but there is... aaaannnnddd a third... I take it you're talking about me and my "oath"? Well... I had a lot of personal shit going on and tbh there was no damage done everything was going to be reverted back to the way it was anyway, mods editing posts is hardly a high crime... At least I had the grace to apologise to all involved and admit I made an oopsie... :Confused4:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Nothing, son. I'm just wondering why a person can be banned on no evidence of wrongdoing but another gets a slap on the wrist for flagrant violation of their sacred oath. :LOL3:
There's plenty of evidence though... First of all he threatened to expose BFs name and address to the board and tbh there really doesn't need to be a second after that but there is... aaaannnnddd a third... I take it you're talking about me and my "oath"? Well... I had a lot of personal shit going on and tbh there was no damage done everything was going to be reverted back to the way it was anyway, mods editing posts is hardly a high crime... At least I had the grace to apologise to all involved and admit I made an oopsie... :Confused4:
See, here's a problem. He was banned for 1 year. He served his sentence and was released.
Since he was unbanned - did he violate parole in some way that everyone missed?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
See, here's a problem. He was banned for 1 year. He served his sentence and was released.
He was clearly given a window of opportunity to apologise for his actions or at least reach out to BF but he didn't and I'm also guessing BF really didn't expect to see him again anyway...

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
...anyway - I doubt that Q was the one running his ID. It wouldn't be the first time management broke into an account and started fooling around with it.

Probably just some lame attempt at trolling to create a little excitement.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
...anyway - I doubt that Q was the one running his ID. It wouldn't be the first time management broke into an account and started fooling around with it.

"I doubt that Q was the one running his ID."????????????????????????????????? :facepalm: Please elaborate!!!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

"I doubt that Q was the one running his ID."????????????????????????????????? :facepalm: Please elaborate!!!
I think there is a possibility that an admin or mod took over the account to simulate Q's presence.
..as I pointed out it wouldn't be the first time an ID was tinkered with by management w/o the permission of the creator of the account. This I know from personal experience here.
I find it suspicious that Q didn't make PM contact with any of his allies.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I think there is a possibility that an admin or mod took over the account to simulate Q's presence.
..as I pointed out it wouldn't be the first time an ID was tinkered with by management w/o the permission of the creator of the account. This I know from personal experience here.
:facepalm: You do realise you sound like a complete tool don't you? Who the fuck would be bothered to do that and why? Jesus christ man!

You know what, from personal experience? Let's hear it and provide proof please...

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

:facepalm: You do realise you sound like a complete tool don't you? Who the fuck would be bothered to do that and why? Jesus christ man!

You know what, from personal experience? Let's hear it and provide proof please...
You know damn well about it. The AV and Name of my Holliday ID was tampered with so I know it isn't beyond management to do stuff like that. Of course one need go no further than you to find questionable behavior among mods, am I right.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You know damn well about it. The AV and Name of my Holliday ID was tampered with so I know it isn't beyond management to do stuff like that. Of course one need go no further than you to find questionable behavior among mods, am I right.
I know damn well about nothing!!! You really have no right to complain about mod or owner behaviour here compared to other boards where YOU DO GET BANNED for NOTHING other than what side of the political fence you sit for example so don't come the cunt! I barely touch anything, everyone knows this and so do you!

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

giphy.gif