PURGE @ Bastard Factory

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
...anyway - I doubt that Q was the one running his ID. It wouldn't be the first time management broke into an account and started fooling around with it.

Probably just some lame attempt at trolling to create a little excitement.
"I doubt that Q was the one running his ID."????????????????????????????????? :facepalm: Please elaborate!!!
I think there is a possibility that an admin or mod took over the account to simulate Q's presence.
..as I pointed out it wouldn't be the first time an ID was tinkered with by management w/o the permission of the creator of the account. This I know from personal experience here.
I find it suspicious that Q didn't make PM contact with any of his allies.
:facepalm: You do realise you sound like a complete tool don't you? Who the fuck would be bothered to do that and why? Jesus christ man!

You know what, from personal experience? Let's hear it and provide proof please...
You know damn well about it. The AV and Name of my Holliday ID was tampered with so I know it isn't beyond management to do stuff like that. Of course one need go no further than you to find questionable behavior among mods, am I right.
I know damn well about nothing!
I've heard that said.
Yeah whatever, the people that say it are hardly worth bothering about...
Your avatar has NEVER been touched, your username has NEVER been touched in fact you get special treatment with your 1881 post linit on accounts and get to make a new one!! You're just being fucking petty and butthurt... I can see your future in red...

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I think there is a possibility that an admin or mod took over the account to simulate Q's presence.
..as I pointed out it wouldn't be the first time an ID was tinkered with by management w/o the permission of the creator of the account. This I know from personal experience here.

giphy.gif

Well, sorry, pal. They'll be no NO YOU!s here. I've already called Bullshit.

As far as I'm concerned a proprietor can ban anyone for any reason. You know:
.We reserve the right to refuse service to whoever we don't like no matter how stupid our objection.

....and I know this isn't a court of law which is why a poster can be convicted in the total absence of real evidence of wrongdoing,
but instead of going to such lengths to preserve the myth that no one is ever banned here, at least not unjustly,
...be honest and say
Fuck it I banned him because he got under the thin skin of me and my butt buddies.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

.We reserve the right to refuse service to whoever we don't like no matter how stupid our objection.

....and I know this isn't a court of law which is why a poster can be convicted in the total absence of real evidence of wrongdoing,
but instead of going to such lengths to preserve the myth that no one is ever banned here, at least not unjustly,
...be honest and say
Fuck it I banned him because he got under the thin skin of me and my butt buddies.
That's all, just admit y'all got a little emo triggered and practiced some good conservative cancel culture on Q

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Your avatar has NEVER been touched, your username has NEVER been touched
So sorry - It was changed to EMMA and some picture of a woman with pained expression. Even the AV you see now (Val Kilmer) is not the original one which was

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

so spare me any bullshit about what you don't know. You go simple with all too great an ease.

in fact you get special treatment with your 1881 post linit on accounts
WoW! You mean I'm able to do here what I have on every other board I've ever posted on w/o objection over the past 20 years!?

Well SHEEEEEEIT, I'm sure honored there, pedro.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So sorry - It was changed to EMMA and some picture of a woman with pained expression. Even the AV your see now (Val Kilmer) is not the original one which was

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

so spare me any bullshit about what you don't know. You go simple with all too great an ease.
You're always going on about intelligence when you're thick as shit yourself, NOBODY touched your avatar you SIMP unless it was in meltdown mayhem... FACT! Fuckin whiney retard!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
So sorry - It was changed to EMMA and some picture of a woman with pained expression. Even the AV your see now (Val Kilmer) is not the original one which was

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

You're always going on about intelligence when you're thick as shit yourself, NOBODY touched your avatar you SIMP unless it was in meltdown mayhem... FACT! Fuckin whiney retard!
.BF knows and I'm sure many others noticed too since it was there for months in an active fishing thread.. BF was the one who restored it after coversation - only didn't get the AV quite right.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

...be honest and say

giphy.gif

...be honest and say
That's all, just admit y'all got a little emo triggered and practiced some good conservative cancel culture on Q
CRY HARDER FAHGETS!!
bDhlbw8.gif

"Coz coz coz he gots under your skin and was a lib th th thats all" :LOL3: :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Look how much holidork cries for a degenerate spazz like Q
Yet more proof that liberal pieces of shit will defend one of theirs no matter how vile the crime...
I used to ban admin once a week just to watch the liberals melt down and cry

It was funny as fuck and never got old
You shouldn't brag about being a thin skinned panel abusing poosie., your "cool friends" might realize what sad sack of shit you really are.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

.BF knows and I'm sure many others noticed to since it was there for months in an active fishing thread.. BF was the one who restored it after coversation - only didn't get the AV quite right.
Soooo somebody changed your avatar on here and you got BF to fix it??? WTF are you on?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

.BF knows and I'm sure many others noticed to since it was there for months in an active fishing thread.. BF was the one who restored it after coversation - only didn't get the AV quite right.
Soooo somebody changed your avatar on here and you got BF to fix it??? WTF are you on?
Oh, so it did happen.

So give me access to your account and let me fuck around with it for a while, and then we'll find out what you're on.

Oh and PS: That other account that was supposedly his. Can't recall the name right of ..Marvin..no something simple like that though. That wasn't him either, just some more tarded trolling.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet more proof that liberal pieces of shit will defend one of theirs no matter how vile the crime...

You shouldn't brag about being a thin skinned panel abusing poosie., your "cool friends" might realize what sad sack of shit you really are.
There's no cock in this thread, why are you here? This is how I picture you, seriously...
lTNckaw.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

How many times did you throw me in your little timeout zone, because I made Biggie cry? 3, 4?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

Oh, so it did happen.

So give me access to your account and let me fuck around with it for a while, and then we'll find out what you're on.
Eh??? It didn't happen though...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

There's no cock in this thread, why are you here? This is how I picture you, seriously...
lTNckaw.png
You have me confused for the hunchbacked midget that talks about Cocks 24/7/365

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

How many times did you throw me in your little timeout zone, because I made Biggie cry? 3, 4?
Hahahahahaahha!!!
RgWmINM.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

Hahahahahaahha!!!
RgWmINM.jpg
Do you and biggie compare your pps together?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

Oh, so it did happen.

@Bastard Factory You want to confirm or deny?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

hahahahahahahahaha, you still mad about that, princess?

It was fun watching you cry like a bitch... for me at least :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Like when I used to ban admin once a week for being a complete dickwad of a spamming fuckstick and because it was hysterical to watch him and the rest of you tards cry about it

are you girls still holding grudges for all that? lmao

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

hahahahahahahahaha, you still mad about that, princess?

It was fun watching you cry like a bitch... for me at least :LOL3:
See what I mean? Somebody mentions Cock and Bigly Cockless comes a running just as fast as he can, because everybody knows he's a cock gobbling man!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Like when I used to ban admin once a week for being a complete dickwad of a spamming fuckstick and because it was hysterical to watch him and the rest of you tards cry about it

^^^^you are a sniveling cunt, just accept it.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

Oh, so it did happen.

@Bastard Factory You want to confirm or deny?
..anyway, the fact is that elements in management here are not what you could call ethical or trustworthy, and not only by my account either. So the idea that Q/maxis himself wasn't here recently or that people might fabricate bs to implicate him isn't a stretch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are you gonna get your plastic scuba steve knife to gut me? Lmao

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

20170203_05rhkjw-3.jpg

.BF knows and I'm sure many others noticed too since it was there for months in an active fishing thread.. BF was the one who restored it after coversation - only didn't get the AV quite right.

OMG, did someone touch your doc holiday avatar inappropriately? Will your avatar be filing a civil suit for damages?

You guys are further proof that the BF liberals are all mentally ill and will make excuses for all types of shitty behavior like netcoping images and posting perverted garbage as long as that person is a fellow liberal.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you gonna get your plastic scuba steve knife to gut me? Lmao
So how does one go about becoming a Bell Ringer?

tumblr_pq16lj9oDf1y9iby6o1_400.gifv

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you having a traumatic case of the sniffles again, princess? Need a bigger tissue?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahaha admin be big mad when I mention all those times I banned him for my own personal amusement

lmao