Queen Elizabeth II has died

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just answer the question dipshit.

Andrew has not been charged with any offence nor is he convicted of any thing so you know where you can shove your faux outrage right?

Yeah, I thought so.
He comes across as a bit sus! That kind of thing should have gone to court…it’s how one clears their name.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He comes across as a bit sus! That kind of thing should have gone to court…it’s how one clears their name.

No he doesn't... he is a pompous arse... while that isn't pleasant, it's not criminal to be a pompous arse now if you don't mind I will keep watching the funeral march to the church... funeral service is on Monday.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No he doesn't... he is a pompous arse... while that isn't pleasant, it's not criminal to be a pompous arse now if you don't mind I will keep watching the funeral march to the church... funeral service is on Monday.
I don’t know how you can watch all that…but enjoy. I’m off to bed zzzzzz

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's the difference between this

f7805fbd5729ade8e1dc8aeeeb410bfd

and this

a09cf531e55415b74d5c0836d478dd94

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey @Omnipotent did you see the Queen being transfered from Scotland back to England? It broke my heart watching Princess Anne curtsy to her mothers coffin.Such class,dignity and respect.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey @Omnipotent did you see the Queen being transfered from Scotland back to England? It broke my heart watching Princess Anne curtsy to her mothers coffin.Such class,dignity and respect.

PRINCESS Anne, pure class....

She is also quite fit. king Charles isn't fit to me OR the stress of the last week is getting to him. PR Edward and Pr Anne look youthful. The other 2 a tad worn out.

Prince Charles needs a break.

Pr Anne works so bloody hard. An unsung heroine. She is amazing. And her daughter is STUNNING.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed but it's still a huge honour.

One thing that has surprised me given the nature of this forum is the respect that has been given to her.Put that in to comparison to how the fuck tards from s.g reacted then I know I chose the right place to post at.And that's here.
BF has gone a long way after the good people from Flea's forum moved here for good

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PRINCESS Anne, pure class....

She is also quite fit. king Charles isn't fit to me OR the stress of the last week is getting to him. PR Edward and Pr Anne look youthful. The other 2 a tad worn out.

Prince Charles needs a break.

Pr Anne works so bloody hard. An unsung heroine. She is amazing. And her daughter is STUNNING.
Princess Anne has always been pure class.

Her children were not made Princes or Princesses yet she didn't have a temper tantrum like that attention whore Markle.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Her children were not made Princes or Princesses yet she didn't have a temper tantrum like that attention whore Markle.

They should put their hand up and grab a title... do some work for their mother and King Charles.

The Commonwealth is HUGE now although there are less countries there are more people... I remember when I first added up the commonwealth population and it was 1.8 billion... now it's 2.5 billion.

That is a LOT of governing that has to be done.

What do you think of my suggestion?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I though that he may have sought medical intervention before he lost it completely…it did hang in there for a while. Maybe Meghan Markle is to blame? Heheheheee

He has been fairly bald for awhile however they photoshop extra hair on his head in photos BUT you can't do that on live video.. that is why you noticed it. Those two sons of Diana are VERY tall with very masculine physiques. DIANA gave them good genes actually.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just found out he is going to be allowed to wear his military uniform at the funeral so if that is the case will Andrew be able to?

Harry had a body guard the WHOLE time he did military service and Prince Andrew actually WAS in active service in the Falklands war... flying a helicopter. ANDREW WAS A real wartime hero. Harry's service was for show.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He has been fairly bald for awhile however they photoshop extra hair on his head in photos BUT you can't do that on live video.. that is why you noticed it. Those two sons of Diana are VERY tall with very masculine physiques. DIANA gave them good genes actually.
Masculine? They are quite slight of build actually. I bet you that they couldn’t bend steel rods…only aluminium! Lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She didn't want them to have those titles. They were not going to be anywhere near the throne.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They should have fed the queen to her corgi dogs. It would have been a change to the filet mignon the UK taxpayers have footed the bill for over the last seventy years.

A corgi isn't even a proper dog FFS!

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just found out he is going to be allowed to wear his military uniform at the funeral so if that is the case will Andrew be able to?

Harry had a body guard the WHOLE time he did military service and Prince Andrew actually WAS in active service in the Falklands war... flying a helicopter. ANDREW WAS A real wartime hero. Harry's service was for show.
Horsehit.

You can't have bodyguard when you are a number two in an AH-64, the other guy is the fucking pilot. Randy Andy was an ASW pilot in a Sea King against a navy with little or no, after the sinking of the Santa Fe, submarine threat. He flew around doing nothing while Harry actually killed Taliban.

Learn and stop lying.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Horsehit.

You can't have bodyguard when you are a number two in an AH-64, the other guy is the fucking pilot. Randy Andy was an ASW pilot in a Sea King against a navy with little or no, after the sinking of the Santa Fe, submarine threat. He flew around doing nothing while Harry actually killed Taliban.

Learn and stop lying.

Harry was NEVER sent into action and DID HAVE BODYGUARDS....

My post is accurate.

who are you anyway?

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
When the Countess of Wessex was going around meeting people, I think I saw a bulletproof vest under the guard's jacket ...

It was in Manchester, wasn't it ... !!!

She is a lovely lady, the Countess ... ⭐