Question about Omicron

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People like those brain dead fools is why I switched from a registered Democrat to a registered Republican in 2020. The left just went insane. Absolutely fucking insane.

I am not the only one to see the cancer eating the left either as just a year ago there were 9% more registered Democrats than Republicans and now there are 5% more Republicans than Dems. That is a hell of a lot of people switching parties because the left has just completely off track on virtually every topic.

I flipped after Obama's first term and did so passionately after I openly criticized things he had been doing and leftists got shitty as fuck with me

There is something wrong with them.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I hear from right wing sources that as many people die of the vaccine as of Covid 19. 400K is the number.
Yet this below from the CDC. Evil must be afoot ! Someone call Poirot and Miss Marple.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I do know one person who had a quite adverse reaction to the vaxx they were administered, but they are a rarity, and of course let's remember that there is no mandate to vaxx except in the medical community where vaccinations are of course already required for a number of illnesses. No one outside of that has been forced to take a vaccine (kids are required for most schools but I also know some who attend private schools which do not require it, so no one is being forced there either) One of the many recent lies I've read on this board is that the recently defeated workplace temporary standard (OSHA) was a vaccine mandate. But of course that is just another lie. No one under that temporary standard would be required to vaccinate.
That is the way right wingers lie, and of course they always do so w/o offering any credible evidence in support their wild claims - that Ivermectin is routinely used to treat Covid in Japan as discredited here today, or that it is the same as Pfizer's new treatment - bullshit also shot down here today.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LoLz - another right-wing lie exposed.

*sigh*

People are saying the meds WORK very similarly to how Iver works.

All this says is that it's not the same med as ivermectin.

Those are different claims.

Good fucking gawd. You know you guys are incapable of talking to people because you hateful and dishonest you dont even listen. You get key buzz words and your lizard brains go "dur right wing dumz....right wing lies...muh politics duuuur".

You dont even address the claims.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory - I asked a serious question and these fools are starting their shit in my thread.

I didn’t ask for google results. Did anyone hear it from a fucking doctor. Don’t come in my thread starting your political bullshit.

What I told you came right from doctors. You can even call yours.....he/she will tell you what I just did.

Yes you can catch it again. No....its not serious at all. Its getting more infectious and less LESS severe. As medical science predicted.

No need to watch partisan lay people try to interpret medical data.

It’s mild cold, true. However, you can’t go to work if you’re positive. It’s costing money.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory - I asked a serious question and these fools are starting their shit in my thread.

I didn’t ask for google results. Did anyone hear it from a fucking doctor. Don’t come in my thread starting your political bullshit.

What I told you came right from doctors. You can even call yours.....he/she will tell you what I just did.

Yes you can catch it again. No....its not serious at all. Its getting more infectious and less LESS severe. As medical science predicted.

It’s mild cold, true. However, you can’t go to work if you’re positive. It’s costing money.
Jeez..

I'm so happy I moved to Florida

My only regret is not doing this 10 years ago

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
When the deleterious effects of these under-tested vaccines finally come to light in the scientific literature -- especially the MRNA vaccines -- idiot morons like Holliday will then simply pivot and blame Trump.

Wait for it.

Remember Reggie told you so when all the cardiac arrest deaths of those young, healthy soccer players is attributed to the Covid vaccines and becomes a news issue.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When the deleterious effects of these under-tested vaccines finally come to light in the scientific literature -- especially the MRNA vaccines -- idiot morons like Holliday will then simply pivot and blame Trump.

Wait for it.

Remember Reggie told you so when all the cardiac arrest deaths of those young, healthy soccer players is attributed to the Covid vaccines and becomes a news issue.
I said exactly this several hours earlier today

Bunch of wastebags

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know. The politics and policies are shit :/

They need to loosen this up.....but I doubt they will. Dems/progs are kinda holding people hostage for no good medical reason.

The mask policies is CA schools are a nationwide medical joke.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lib scum needs COVID as a means to keep defrauding the American people with this no id required mail in voting

omicron is as deadly as the hiccups and these snowflakes are losing their shit over it

wussies

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Wait for it.

Hey ya know - you should get yourself a boardwalk stall:

Have your Fortune Told by the One and Only Madam Raggedy - Authentic Gypsy Queen

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Lib scum needs COVID as a means to keep defrauding the American people with this no id required mail in voting

omicron is as deadly as the hiccups and these snowflakes are losing their shit over it

wussies
People are dying of Omicron even though it is milder than Delta, Bigly.
There are plenty of hospitalizations, far exceeding that for colds, to be sure.

If you think otherwise - prove it.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it.

"Muh Buddy with the jacked up Powerstroke Ford says them vaxxes is real bad!"