Question about Omicron

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lib scum needs COVID as a means to keep defrauding the American people with this no id required mail in voting

omicron is as deadly as the hiccups and these snowflakes are losing their shit over it

wussies
People are dying of Omicron even though it is milder than Delta, Bigly.
There are plenty of hospitalizations, far exceeding that for colds, to be sure.

If you think otherwise - prove it.

You have to be very brain damaged and spiritually crushed to believe that the pandemic response is about voting.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
What is so funny about my posts? Does Admin even work? Why would he find any of this funny?
Your original question was can a person be reinfected with covid19. I gave you the answer through the highly regarded medical professionals at Mayo Clinic. You think someone wrecked your thread? Ask Oderstink and maybe some other conservative troll why they had to start with their lying and troll bullshit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
fat lily is still in a bad mooooooooooood :LOL3:

maybe they jipped her on her lunch delivery?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not a flashy video with large text and graphics on the cover pic, and it doesn't have any Phd.s in Medieval Russian Poetry speaking, but it is from the Cleveland Clinic, which is a big building full of Doctors and Researchers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
When the deleterious effects of these under-tested vaccines finally come to light in the scientific literature -- especially the MRNA vaccines -- idiot morons like Holliday will then simply pivot and blame Trump.

Wait for it.

Remember Reggie told you so when all the cardiac arrest deaths of those young, healthy soccer players is attributed to the Covid vaccines and becomes a news issue.
"Muh Buddy with the jacked up Powerstroke Ford says them vaxxes is real bad!"

Oh look! Bigotry and stereotyping from the woke progressive.

Can you define "irony" for me?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When the deleterious effects of these under-tested vaccines finally come to light in the scientific literature -- especially the MRNA vaccines -- idiot morons like Holliday will then simply pivot and blame Trump.

Wait for it.

Remember Reggie told you so when all the cardiac arrest deaths of those young, healthy soccer players is attributed to the Covid vaccines and becomes a news issue.

I treat assholes as they have treated me, asshole.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
fat lily is still in a bad mooooooooooood :LOL3:

I'm in a great mood. I'm just stating facts.
Your fantasy is the not reality for the rest of the world, fatso

Hey Poopsie you get very brave when you have some back up, without you seem to just disappear, curious.

He's damaged. I'm going to call it like I see it. Damaged, fearful, insecure little man.
So weird that he and Duh'v should end up together. </sarcasm.yo>

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wait for it.

I make them cry so much they've actually started hating Puerto Ricans

like I could give the first fuck about Puerto Ricans that ain't a part of my immediate family :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LoLz - another right-wing lie exposed.

*sigh*

People are saying the meds WORK very similarly to how Iver works.

All this says is that it's not the same med as ivermectin.

Those are different claims.

Good fucking gawd. You know you guys are incapable of talking to people because you hateful and dishonest you dont even listen. You get key buzz words and your lizard brains go "dur right wing dumz....right wing lies...muh politics duuuur".

You dont even address the claims.

They literally bind the exact same receptor site thus blocking it so the virus can't use it. One costs $0.05 for a two week treatment and the other around $20,000. There is no evidence Pfizer-mectin even works better.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it.

like I could give the first fuck about Puerto Ricans that ain't a part of my immediate family :LOL3:

Translation: "Daddy, look at what I made, Daddy. I'm a big boy now!"

:GiggleBitch:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it.

I said boo to Bigly Tard earlier, and he spent the whole morning sobbing in the fetal position.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it.

I said boo to Bigly Tard earlier, and he spent the whole morning sobbing in the fetal position.

His Daddy wasn't home yet to protect him.