Question about Omicron

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
When the deleterious effects of these under-tested vaccines finally come to light in the scientific literature -- especially the MRNA vaccines -- idiot morons like Holliday will then simply pivot and blame Trump.

Wait for it.

Remember Reggie told you so when all the cardiac arrest deaths of those young, healthy soccer players is attributed to the Covid vaccines and becomes a news issue.
"Muh Buddy with the jacked up Powerstroke Ford says them vaxxes is real bad!"

Oh look! Bigotry and stereotyping from the woke progressive.

Can you define "irony" for me?
I treat assholes as they have treated me, asshole.

Flattery will get you no where. As the Blessed Saint Trump showed us all, to be labeled an asshole by a Leftist shill is to be worn as a Badge of Honor.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
When the deleterious effects of these under-tested vaccines finally come to light in the scientific literature -- especially the MRNA vaccines -- idiot morons like Holliday will then simply pivot and blame Trump.

Wait for it.

Remember Reggie told you so when all the cardiac arrest deaths of those young, healthy soccer players is attributed to the Covid vaccines and becomes a news issue.

Flattery will get you no where. As the Blessed Saint Trump showed us all, to be labeled an asshole by a Leftist shill is to be worn as a Badge of Honor.
How woke.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is so funny about my posts? Does Admin even work? Why would he find any of this funny?

He posts here 24/7 so I doubt he works. He has probably just some loser on some fake medical disability so he can sit around all day and live off of welfare.

Prove me wrong, aidsman.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Wait for it.

How woke.

I am not Woke, bugt I am awake.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Wait for it.

I make them cry so much they've actually started hating Puerto Ricans

like I could give the first fuck about Puerto Ricans that ain't a part of my immediate family :LOL3:
I said boo to Bigly Tard earlier, and he spent the whole morning sobbing in the fetal position.

His Daddy wasn't home yet to protect him.
You mean like how your daddy molested you when you were a tubby kid?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it.

like I could give the first fuck about Puerto Ricans that ain't a part of my immediate family :LOL3:
I said boo to Bigly Tard earlier, and he spent the whole morning sobbing in the fetal position.

His Daddy wasn't home yet to protect him.
You mean like how your daddy molested you when you were a tubby kid?

Ooh, I touched a nerve. LMFAO!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it.

To be such a dupe isn't a badge of honor, it's shameful.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He completely fucked up my thread

He pretty much does that to every thread he posts in.
Tell us about the Cancer cure you stepson's English Teach developed you pinhead.

Why do you always lie and just make shit up? I would love to crack open your skull and see what caused your brain to not work. You really should donate it to science because I am sure we would learn a lot.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wait for it.

Link?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
fat lily is still in a bad mooooooooooood :LOL3:

I'm in a great mood. I'm just stating facts.
Your fantasy is the not reality for the rest of the world, fatso

You paranoia also isn't reality.

900k dead Americans is
Under YOUR presidents watch

lmao

And yours. The fool that gets booed when he talks about being vaccinated and then cries for being booed.

LOLOL

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
fat lily is still in a bad mooooooooooood :LOL3:

I'm in a great mood. I'm just stating facts.
Your fantasy is the not reality for the rest of the world, fatso

You paranoia also isn't reality.

900k dead Americans is
Under YOUR presidents watch

lmao
900,000 Americans have died since Biden took office? Can you cite the youtube video for that info?

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait for it.

Link?
patty!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They gave me some really nice double post melties too

Levon gonna shit himself