Questions for you Biden lovers

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Boy, all the trolls who have been saying for four years that if we didn’t like it here we should move, are awfully touchy having the same said to them.

All the people harmed by democrat policies cannot afford to fucking move.

That's the problem. When they CAN afford it things are good here they want to stay.

Then you suburban pricks install Jim Crow Joe and now the ones who will suffer are trapped and have to just survive. I'm sure they would love to bail.

Maybe check your priviledge.

You're starting to piss me off, Dove. Drumpf has been president for the last four years, and the SCOTUS is CON and the Senate was CON until 24 hours ago.

CON and neolib policies BOTH are strangling working Americans, and it will not change until we get corporate money 100% out of politics. It is the corporatoracy -- of both parties -- that is killing the middle and working classes. You listen to Jimmy Dore and you still don't get it? SMH

I know that, Lotus.

Do you see anyone here trying to talk about that though? You got Hollowbrain calling me a Russian "putanist" ffs.

Dont you think if my "opposition" here did more than simply spew "orange man bad....you putanist" nonsense that I would be showing some criticism of the ones I supported?

Yanno, you gotta be harder on the ones you vote for. Hard to do when you are constantly defending what you do support.

No one I voted for is in office, so I don't know what you expect me to do. I didn't vote for Joe, for the 8000th time. I also did not vote for any of the Dem senators or congress people.

You should stop voting for corporate shills, and stop defending them as well. Trump is as big a corporate shill as any of them. The only difference is, he wants to keep everything for himself instead of sharing with the other billionaires. That's why they hate him. Not because he did jackshit for working Americans.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting money out of politics is great but according to the Supreme Court it can't be done without a constitutional amendment as supposedly money is speech according to them. Now, T rump's policy of restricting mass immigration of low skilled people did result in some pretty good income increases across the board including for low and middle class people. You take out the cheap labor flooding the market and wages rise for blue caller workers.

Under four years of T rump median household income (not average but median) for the middle class went up $7000. The largest increase since the 1980's in percentage terms. Low income (bottom 20%) saw an even larger $3900 net increase per person (household income usually means two workers where as this is per individual). Work place participation increased where as the unemployment rate for all groups hit record lows.

Remember, under Obama's anti-business policies black unemployment was in the double digits all the way until 2016; it almost halved under four years of Drumpf. Covid did fuck things up (especially in blue states) but the first 3 years and 3 months really was in sharp contrast to the failure of Obama.

Obama could have easily ignited more job creation during his 2nd term had he lowered business taxes, even slightly.

But He was too rigid & thought ALL business owners as the Enemy of the people.

Even his supporters urged him to be more accomoddating.

ie - His friend Steve Jobs pleaded with Obama to get the CEOs of America togther in a meeting to get the economy moving again, but Obama didn't. He was good at getting the poor and downtrodden to support him since he was a.community organizer, but he couldn't get businesses to do the same.

Democratic supporter Warren Buffet thought Obama should have raised the tax threshold to $1 million But Obama insisted upon setting it at $250,000

So of course the folks with the dough didn't unleash their capital to create jobs.

And from what I heard from Americans is that Obamacare was prohbitively expensive and the premimums were rising astronomically each year. We have universal healthcare in Canada, but even where it's most expensive, it doesn't keep going up year after year like that.

Not sure why so many loved Obama so much, even people in Canada.

I don't think he yielded sufficient results.

He seemed somewhat mediocre at best.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Obama never thought that. He was a huge corporate tool with a cabinet full of Wall Streeters and bankers. Where do come up with this stuff? I held my nose when I voted for him, and never changed my mind about him. He was also the last Dem I ever voted for.

Follow the money.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Boy, all the trolls who have been saying for four years that if we didn’t like it here we should move, are awfully touchy having the same said to them.

That's the problem. When they CAN afford it things are good here they want to stay.

Then you suburban pricks install Jim Crow Joe and now the ones who will suffer are trapped and have to just survive. I'm sure they would love to bail.

You're starting to piss me off, Dove. Drumpf has been president for the last four years, and the SCOTUS is CON and the Senate was CON until 24 hours ago.

CON and neolib policies BOTH are strangling working Americans, and it will not change until we get corporate money 100% out of politics. It is the corporatoracy -- of both parties -- that is killing the middle and working classes. You listen to Jimmy Dore and you still don't get it? SMH

I know that, Lotus.

Do you see anyone here trying to talk about that though? You got Hollowbrain calling me a Russian "putanist" ffs.

Dont you think if my "opposition" here did more than simply spew "orange man bad....you putanist" nonsense that I would be showing some criticism of the ones I supported?

Yanno, you gotta be harder on the ones you vote for. Hard to do when you are constantly defending what you do support.

No one I voted for is in office, so I don't know what you expect me to do.

Rip on Jim Crow Joe with the rest of us.

Let's enjoy what little unity we can, yanno?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Obama never thought that. He was a huge corporate tool with a cabinet full of Wall Streeters and bankers. Where do come up with this stuff? I held my nose when I voted for him, and never changed my mind about him. He was also the last Dem I ever voted for.

Follow the money.

I think he meant small business owners.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know that, Lotus.

The way you ripped on T.r.u.m.p? OKAY! I'll follow your lead.

Jesus Christ, Dovey. A, don't be such a hypocrite, and B, I'm not defending anything Sloppy Joe does that I think is wrong. Nothing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know that, Lotus.

Jesus Christ, Dovey. A, don't be such a hypocrite, and B, I'm not defending anything Sloppy Joe does that I think is wrong. Nothing.

Yeah but I supported T rump.

You dont even support Biden or the DNC! You feel about them mostly the same way I do, ffs lol.

We can have fun hating on the same shit bag politicains for once.....I'm just sayin.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know that, Lotus.

Yeah but I supported T rump.

You dont even support SlowJoe or the DNC! You feel about them mostly the same way I do, ffs lol.

We can have fun hating on the same shit bag politicains for once.....I'm just sayin.

You supported Trumpty Dumpty because you don't think things through and you don't bother to sort out the facts. He's as bad as all of them.

I tend to not hammer the Dems I hate in front of Cons because I am so appalled to see the Cons' inability to recognize the bullshit that comes from their own party. This partisan hackery is killing the USA. You all need to wake the fuck up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I supported Trump specifically because of facts and info....regardless of the constant bullshit about Trump that had been constantly shoved down peoples throats by the media.

rebel

Banned
Banned
I supported Trump specifically because of facts and info....regardless of the constant bullshit about Trump that had been constantly shoved down peoples throats by the media.

Therefore, you are a moron. Are you best buddies with the ghetto fabulous moron?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump, facts? Come on Dovey

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The fascism of the Democrats is so bad even some Democrats are calling it out.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
141893442_1283143155403470_7844416861767721395_n.jpg