QUOTES

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Ah, yes.. more cherry picked wisdom, like those cops out to slaughter Fluffy, the family dog.

Your ass must be crowded, what with your head and those three wise men all up there telling you things.

The closest you'll ever get to changing anything will be you crying about it. Go out into that
scary world you post quotes about and get those soft effeminate hands of yours dirty.
And don't forget to bring a real knife.

My quote:
"Knife Wielder is a pussy" --everyone

Look up Smedley Butler. He "served" his country and those are his words about war being a racket.

Certainly you aren't going to call him a weakling. But if you do, you just don't like his message regardless of him "serving" his country.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Certainly you aren't going to call him a weakling. But if you do, you just don't like his message regardless of him "serving" his country.
I'm partially fucking with you and don't think you're that bad, like a malicious troll. With that said, I can make a case for the flat earth by posting quotes, so obviously they mean nothing and not everything is an opinion, despite what people would claim these days.
So citing some general, vet or a cop's words that fit your narrative could be countered with countless quotes that oppose it which would include my own thoughts based on my experiences.

Quotes worth posting are universally accepted, like,
"Youth is wasted on the young", "That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger", etc.

But that's just my very humble, FACTUAL AND UNDISPUTABLE OPINION.:Grin3:

It's confusing I know. There's no such thing as facts. Only opinions.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
It's confusing I know. There's no such thing as facts. Only opinions.
Of course those words went clear over your head, much like the cop's mag light that gave you brain damage and butt hurt.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Hahahaha the guys mind is melted but let's pay heed to his mighty words lolol

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
the only difference between stinky and kw is that kw posts dicks and kw posts sweaty big shnozzed cougars
i suppose that makes kw the man in the relationship lol

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
the only difference between stinky and kw is that kw posts dicks and kw posts sweaty big shnozzed cougars
i suppose that makes kw the man in the relationship lol
I always wondered how they determined who leads when dancing. At any rate, at least Knife doesn't need to drag that blow up thing around anymore as Stinky can just walk.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Did you always wonder big fella'
LMFAO What a fookin' TOOL ! lolol

Top Bottom