QUOTES

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
That's his thing - spamming the board. Goddamn good thing I'm not a moderator. His shit waters down this place. I see all the new posts and it's all him = MARK FORUMS READ.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I wish they'd make a knife wielder Category and put all of his bullshit in one place.... let him spam the fuck out of his own section... This is getting ridiculous ..

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
Is there no moderation here whatsoever? Is this place the wild west for trolls? Fuck a category - just permaban his brain-damaged ass.

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
He does nothing good for this board, plus his juvenile bullshit runs people off from here.

Hell, I liked Dilf better and Dilf SUCKED.

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
The best you can do is ban the fool unless that's an admin job. I wouldn't waste my time editing his hundreds and hundreds of nonsense posts.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
as we all know theres always a process ,he'd have to be fit for the pit first(assbox) nobody really ever gets banned from BF unless the 3 golden rules get violated(animal torture,PI and CP) the rest usually gets dealt with in house and by admins

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
Spam is spam. No board needs it. Go to any other forum on the web and makes dozens of one line posts in a row and see what happens.

It's simple forum etiquette.

Top Bottom