QUOTES

That's his thing - spamming the board. Goddamn good thing I'm not a moderator. His shit waters down this place. I see all the new posts and it's all him = MARK FORUMS READ.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I wish they'd make a knife wielder Category and put all of his bullshit in one place.... let him spam the fuck out of his own section... This is getting ridiculous ..

Is there no moderation here whatsoever? Is this place the wild west for trolls? Fuck a category - just permaban his brain-damaged ass.

He does nothing good for this board, plus his juvenile bullshit runs people off from here.

Hell, I liked Dilf better and Dilf SUCKED.

The best you can do is ban the fool unless that's an admin job. I wouldn't waste my time editing his hundreds and hundreds of nonsense posts.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
as we all know theres always a process ,he'd have to be fit for the pit first(assbox) nobody really ever gets banned from BF unless the 3 golden rules get violated(animal torture,PI and CP) the rest usually gets dealt with in house and by admins

Spam is spam. No board needs it. Go to any other forum on the web and makes dozens of one line posts in a row and see what happens.

It's simple forum etiquette.

Top Bottom