Random Facts About You

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="chew the fat, post:

I have seen a forklift rollover like that one.

used-forklifts.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I seen a forklift go threw a window and take a 4 story fall at the old Planters Peanut plant in San Francisco- - - - - - -

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I didn't completely abandon Facebook. It comes in handy to find pictures of sweaty fitness women. I just haven't been posting any status updates.

Be quiet, Iggy.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: 29710, member:

Don’t need to do nothing, I’m fucking loaded.[/QUOTE]

Being high on drugs don't count :SmokeBreak3:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
When I was in the 4th grade we had a teacher from Russia and she was a tough bitch , she would call the lowest test score students up to the front of the class and berate them for 15 minutes. I couldn't add 2 +2 and get it right , math was like Greek to me. So needless to say on Math quiz day I always had the pleasure of standing before her and the class. Myself and 3 other low scoring friends had a brilliant plan...make snow balls in the winter freeze them , break em out on the last day of school and bomb the shit outta her car ( we were walkers )We bombed her like the Japs hit Pearl Harbor , dented her old Rambler up and we got thru the summer as bad ass motherfuckers!!! Well first day of 5th grade we get called to Mrs Zelniks class room , in each corner was a shit load of dry navy beans ...we kneeled on them fuckers most of the day.:facepalm:
scrapped_scrambler_1993_2.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post:

Oh ok, so being a fucked in the head baby killer does, weird logic but ok.[/QUOTE]

Baby killer,where did you get that shit from ???

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
In my late teens / early 20s I had a pretty decent run of luck with a life of crime. No drugs, no violence. Never got caught.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i applied 2 'naked & afraid' on a dare, was called, passed the interview but then chickened out and this woman took my place

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I remember her and her crying about missing her kids and drop out and just to bad cause she had a nice looking ass.

For the life of me don,t know why anyone would want to go on that show ???

PS-PM me some pictures of you naked so I can see what I am missing- - - - - - - -

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I've been in touch with Discovery and I have applied for a job in wardrobe on Naked and Afraid.

I emailed their HR department my very detailed CV and my extensive experience and knowledge with female fashion.

I also sent them my Linkedin to show them all my previous work places in television production.

I think the fact that I'm willing to work for free might be a bonus for me.

My interview is scheduled for 2025.

THROB

Factory Bastard
I have been unemployed for 21 months now.
6 felonies and nobody wants to give a fuck

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i applied 2 'naked & afraid' on a dare, was called, passed the interview but then chickened out and this woman took my place

I'm amazed you entertained the idea as long as you did because you HAD to know you weren't ever gonna go through with it lol.
Her last line was a doozy and just reconfirmed you made the right decision. :rightON:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I have at least five dreams every night

Put a nicotine patch on you arm before you sleep and you'll have only one dream but you'll never forget it.

Actually I typically wake up after every dream. So I remember them all....lately I’m always far away from where I want to be

It’s ironic since this pretty much sums up how I’m feeling during consciousness lately