Random Facts About You

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m glad I’m Scottish, wouldn’t ask to be in any other skin!

37fg3nJ.jpg

Loch Lomond

UPYOURKILT

Factory Bastard

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I see a pair of pretty blue eyes peeking out from beneath the burka, I feel like putting a sledgehammer through the slot.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I'm confessing things I'm not especially proud of..
When I go swimming in the great white shark infested waters off Montauk Point, Long Island, I can ALWAYS be found in proximity to a fat, lumbering (slow) swimmer just in case I see a fin break the surface and close on my position.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I must, I was smart enough not to deal dope and get busted out of the service, you stupid cunt lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I can't stand all the Bi Race comercials on TV they are cramming down our throat !

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I cut the fuck out of my finger at work last night. Dropped a box cutter, caught it like a dumbass instead of letting it hit the ground. Not deep enough to warrant stitches but I was debating, it soaked through two bandaids. It doesn’t hurt too bad right now but I know it will when I switch the bandaid and wash it again. Shit sucks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cut the fuck out of my finger at work last night. Dropped a box cutter, caught it like a dumbass instead of letting it hit the ground. Not deep enough to warrant stitches but I was debating, it soaked through two bandaids. It doesn’t hurt too bad right now but I know it will when I switch the bandaid and wash it again. Shit sucks.

Oh man, I did that a few months ago, cut down into the fingernail. Yeah sucked pulling the bandage off lol, just keep it clean and wrapped for a few days, while changing the bandage every day.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My hands and fingers are dry and cracked as fuck. It hurts like hell to wash things in the sink at work.