Random Thoughts Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I suck and blow at the same time.

A harmonica! You're a harmonica! lol

i heard if u dont want ppl always asking 2 play your harmonica u should play a few notes w/ your nose 4 a 'ha ha' after pulling it out around the campfire lol

Lol, too funny. There is also something called a nose whistle, I think it was called. Guy at the Fiddle Jam brought it in, blew on it, then offered for someone else to try lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suck and blow at the same time.

A harmonica! You're a harmonica! lol

i heard if u dont want ppl always asking 2 play your harmonica u should play a few notes w/ your nose 4 a 'ha ha' after pulling it out around the campfire lol

Lol, too funny. There is also something called a nose whistle, I think it was called. Guy at the Fiddle Jam brought it in, blew on it, then offered for someone else to try lol.

omg i wish i took a pic of this sign when i was in a store last week where they were selling some sort of slide whistles the kids were all buying cause it said - 'u blow it u bought it!'

i think they were getting annoyed lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
c0a.gif

Last edited:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm just happy I'm able to make quite an impact.

It appears you have become the member most people enjoy hating, consequently almost no one is actually paying attention to you and is likely just dropping dislikes, regardless of what you post. While not laudable, it -IS- something of an accomplishment around here.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
A few morons aren't going to keep me from visiting and enjoying a forum I have every right to be on. That's the beautiful thing about the ignore feature.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
I wonder where the next mosque hit will be. I'm thinking it's either here, or Canada. The first big battle will be in Europe, though. Those folks have put up with an awful lot..the pot has to be ready to boil over.