Random Thoughts Thread

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
I buy everything I can wear at the local thrift store. Every summer the basketball guys at CNU dump last season's shoes. Size 14 Nikes are hard to come by, especially at $10 a pair.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Have to admire his balls though, give him that, to admit to being a yid on a site like this .
Why not ...you're a thieving cunt ....another reason we pay alot for stuff...you're like a nigger and a jew all rolled in to a dusty poofa lolol
Why would your fucking wog family have to pay more for stuff cos of me ? You all buy second hand shit anyways bunch of fucking losers.how many pussy ladders do you have to make to get enough for a smelly pair of jeans from oxfam ?
Really sorry, I don't speak 'old bag' you'll have to translate .... btw it took your old brain like 2 days to comprehend that post :LMAO::LMAO: bit slow no ? try some ginkgo biloba ..I hear it's good for old bats

:LMAO::LMAO:

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Pigeons roost in the eaves in my building. Four of them came by the garden for breakfast, first time visiting. One was mostly white, and damn, was it retarded.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Have to admire his balls though, give him that, to admit to being a yid on a site like this .
Why not ...you're a thieving cunt ....another reason we pay alot for stuff...you're like a nigger and a jew all rolled in to a dusty poofa lolol
Why would your fucking wog family have to pay more for stuff cos of me ? You all buy second hand shit anyways bunch of fucking losers.how many pussy ladders do you have to make to get enough for a smelly pair of jeans from oxfam ?
Really sorry, I don't speak 'old bag' you'll have to translate .... btw it took your old brain like 2 days to comprehend that post :LMAO::LMAO: bit slow no ? try some ginkgo biloba ..I hear it's good for old bats

:LMAO::LMAO:
i think it took her 2 days to notice u said anything at all

Some stupid motherfucker almost hit me today while pulling out of their driveway. I wasn't that far away and almost about to pass them before they stupidly pulled out into my lane. Fortunately nobody was coming from the opposite direction so I was able to go around and I laid on the horn.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
People wo blow there horn after the fact are just fucking retarded and for the record I never blow the horn so don't even know if it works- - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
People wo blow there horn after the fact are just fucking retarded and for the record I never blow the horn so don't even know if it works- - - - - - -
In Lima, Peru every driver's horn works. Few drivers know if the brakes work... or even where the brake pedal is.

Top Bottom