Random Thoughts Thread

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Some of us need bigger pussy if you know what I mean... oh, no, guess you don't.....
You trying to get me to send you a picture or what and 4 the record my 6 inch was enough to make 4 kid's (2 each) and would show it to your Goddess cept I don't like ugly fat women and also know that fat men(like you}have little dick's,just ask any woman who has been with a fat pig like you- - - - - - - -
Yeah, OK, I'll bite this one time. Standing 2 meters and weighing in at 115 solid kilos with a wife who ain't a beauty but all right, I'll measure my junk with your >6 INCHES? REALLY?< if you want....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Some of us need bigger pussy if you know what I mean... oh, no, guess you don't.....
You trying to get me to send you a picture or what and 4 the record my 6 inch was enough to make 4 kid's (2 each) and would show it to your Goddess cept I don't like ugly fat women and also know that fat men(like you}have little dick's,just ask any woman who has been with a fat pig like you- - - - - - - -
Yeah, OK, I'll bite this one time. Standing 2 meters and weighing in at 115 solid kilos with a wife who ain't a beauty but all right, I'll measure my junk with your >6 INCHES? REALLY?< if you want....
Nice try but have no interest to compare and if your wife is happy good for you and for the record have no clue what 115 kilos is x6'6" ?- - - I am just under 6' x 190 lbs - - - -who care's- - - - -

PS-A woman's cunt is only so deep and any thing longer than 6" can hurt her so in short a long ass cock is use less unless you are a butt hole ranger- - - - - - - .

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Nice try but have no interest to compare and if your wife is happy good for you and for the record have no clue what 115 kilos is x6'6" ?- - - I am just under 6' x 190 lbs - - - -who care's- - - - -

PS-A woman's cunt is only so deep and any thing longer than 6" can hurt her so in short a long ass cock is use less unless you are a butt hole ranger- - - - - - - .
:Drama Cat:

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Got a call from my oldest friend today. She closed on my grandfather's house where she will live until.... It's 200 feet from the house she was born in. In 60 years, except for a senior class trip to Omaha, a couple of NEA conventions, and a vacation to the Painted Desert, she has never been more than 30 miles from her original home. I can't imagine.

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Elite Bastards
What would you do if your cat bit into your testicles while you were sleeping?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
What would you do if your cat bit into your testicles while you were sleeping?
Wake up and then pull out her teeth- - - - - -
PS - Where did that come from ?

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Did you ever drop a can of beer when you reached for one from the fridge and have it spray all over the place?

Wifey is some pissed at me right now. :Confused4:

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
This is one of the neighborhood yard cats. Let's call him Dickface. Not too friendly, but he showed up for breakfast the other day. What's one more mouth to feed?

Attachments

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Awhile ago when I was giving someone rep I could only get the thumbs up icon. Well problem solved.

I was using Internet Explorer and it was fucked up. Now when I use Microsoft Edge all of the icons show up. :ThumbsUp2:

Top Bottom