Random Thoughts Thread

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Is a 10 gauge 3.5 inch shell really that much better than a 3.5 inch shell from a 12 gauge?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
A friend of mine from long ago got a wedding present from his hick dad. A very illegal sawed off shotgun with a flattened barrel tip for maximum lateral dispersion. Not sure what the message was supposed to be....

rigor79

kingkill 33
A friend of mine from long ago got a wedding present from his hick dad. A very illegal sawed off shotgun with a flattened barrel tip for maximum lateral dispersion. Not sure what the message was supposed to be....
maybe for the toilet .. when plumbing is needed ..? :Grin3:

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
My #2 Oster blade still works. Just needed to put some oil on it.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Is a 10 gauge 3.5 inch shell really that much better than a 3.5 inch shell from a 12 gauge?
Bigger is better except when it comes to pussy !!!

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Some of us need bigger pussy if you know what I mean... oh, no, guess you don't.....

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Elite Bastards
You ever wonder who the first person to market the strip club idea where they can touch you but you can't touch them and make money off of it was?

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
You ever wonder who the first person to market the strip club idea where they can touch you but you can't touch them and make money off of it was?

The touching rule I'd think comes down to legality and the laws surrounding your location.. look at The Bunny ranch you can sample the entertainment..

and I think stripping was intended originally as a way to display the goods for sale since prostitution is the oldest profession

oh and I think his name was Mike

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Elite Bastards

The touching rule I'd think comes down to legality and the laws surrounding your location.. look at The Bunny ranch you can sample the entertainment..

and I think stripping was intended originally as a way to display the goods for sale since prostitution is the oldest profession

oh and I think his name was Mike
Well thanks for that!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Some of us need bigger pussy if you know what I mean... oh, no, guess you don't.....
You trying to get me to send you a picture or what and 4 the record my 6 inch was enough to make 4 kid's (2 each) and would show it to your Goddess cept I don't like ugly fat women and also know that fat men(like you}have little dick's,just ask any woman who has been with a fat pig like you- - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
You trying to get me to send you a picture or what and 4 the record my 6 inch was enough to make 4 kid's (2 each) and would show it to your Goddess cept I don't like ugly fat women and also know that fat men(like you}have little dick's,just ask any woman who has been with a fat pig like you- - - - - - - -

Top Bottom