Random Thoughts Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is this a general feeling that Euros have?
europe and euro's suck.. i prefer green flaps, crisp and sounding cool ... i prefer the dollar mate.
th

mind you i hate europe .. i'd rather see it all go up in flames, and that is my choice versus loss i can't simply handle.

Im sorry, but you can no longer use the dollar bill or love it anymore. It has George Washington on it, a slave plantation owner, which makes you a racist now for having a dollar in your pocket, lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get real Blazer. The civil war was eons ago.

I am getting real Sea. I cant get any realer lol.

It burns me up how the honorable Lee is being portrayed, and the reasoning they are pulling these statues down that have been there for a century or so. We had a law that protected those statues, our governor tossed the law out the window and now cities can decide. The people that want these statues down dont know the truth. Whites and blacks fought together in that war, to defend ourselves and our homes from an invasion.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Would you rather be in Merica?

europe and euro's suck.. i prefer green flaps, crisp and sounding cool ... i prefer the dollar mate.
th

mind you i hate europe .. i'd rather see it all go up in flames, and that is my choice versus loss i can't simply handle.

Im sorry, but you can no longer use the dollar bill or love it anymore. It has George Washington on it, a slave plantation owner, which makes you a racist now for having a dollar in your pocket, lol.
really?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Would you rather be in Merica?

th

really?

Hahaha, may as well still use it, the kneegrows still pass it around.... but watch in the future, one of them might actually do some research and find out ol George had a bunch of slaves lol, 150 or so I think lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what if I had turned left this morning instead of right

tenor.gif

Might've been a WHOLEEE new day

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cleaning out the camper yesterday and did a nose dive into an armchair after tripping on a rug.

Fuck I think I might have a broken collar bone. Hurts like fuck.

Lol damn man. I'll drink one for ya lol.

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Cleaning out the camper yesterday and did a nose dive into an armchair after tripping on a rug.

Fuck I think I might have a broken collar bone. Hurts like fuck.

Lol damn man. I'll drink one for ya lol.

I'm hurting like hell and you are lol'd at me?

Right on man I would expect nothing less from a CJ'r.. :Grin3: