Random Thoughts Thread

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Wondering how NYC likes our idiot transit boss that was sent down there lmao he appears to be fucking up their transit system just as bad as he did ours here in T.O.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
We've been on a salad dinner kick this weekend. Turns out the Poodle really likes tomato and cucumber... or maybe just the hand that gives him treats. Spits out the carrots though, which is ok because the squirrels eat them up.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Plucked the most remarkable booger from my right nostril. It was chunky, a little bloddy, and really delicious.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Our camping trip was a huge success. Caught a lot of walleye and drank a lot of beer by the campfire.:Cheers:
This made me think of you - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
This would be me.

So what happens across the pond, wouldn’t you have to have a HGV license to drive that, and would it even be allowed on the roads ?
If it is registered as a motor vehicle then you're good to go, no special license required. :FuckYeah:
It is way to high to be legal to drive on public roads !!!
Me thinks you are right plus the tires stick out to far past the fender flairs.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
I have a pretty little paintJapanese bowl that we use as an ashtray. As of last night it has more super glue than lacquer.

Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom