Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif

86074932.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
At first I thought this kid was retarded or something. But after thinking about it for awhile I now think she is brainwashed by her parents and perhaps by others as well.
So here you have it, a brainwashed retard..

she's either upset or psychot, maybe make her head of an anti climate group and see how hard she is on the mental side .. how she can win ground over it.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At first I thought this kid was retarded or something. But after thinking about it for awhile I now think she is brainwashed by her parents and perhaps by others as well.
So here you have it, a brainwashed retard..

How dare you...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When I think of the name @SHAMPAIN , I think of Shampoo Pain. You aint one of them fucks that tried jerking it off in the shower with shampoo as lube are ya? That shit hurts lololol.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
When I think of the name @SHAMPAIN , I think of Shampoo Pain. You aint one of them fucks that tried jerking it off in the shower with shampoo as lube are ya? That shit hurts lololol.
No

i was once locked up cos i was too dangerous a that time .. almost terrorist by gossips and corruption i guess .. so ended up in an institute jerking off to some kinky girl named k. and suddenly some nurse popped into my shower room .. oh my, she was big eyed lol .. :LOL1: damn i hated it there .. if there's a civil war in belgium .. i'm going to burn down that place or blow em all up .. and give that one dr. a fucking dachau shot in his neck or slash his neck .. :fuckOFF: i hate that dude .. :Killa:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just asked the dog to get my house slippers from upstairs, he came down with my park boots so it looks like we’re going out...

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Smoke alarms started going off at 03:00,, every 12 minutes. Batteries low, I guess. Put the poodle in a panic, and he's been running around for 4 hours. I don't know which is more annoying.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
sometimes i hate my life for what's left of it ... so to many in the world ..
maxresdefault.jpg

but to the coolest pple on this forum ..
@SHAMPAIN the best brother of @UncleDiLF @Vile_Vixen @Perfectcrime @realgrimm @TheHaze @The_stranger @Damaged Maven many others and our babe @Saharja :Perfecto: whomever you are .. yer cool cunts and faggots lol :ROFL3::Cheers: srry, drunk.. love ya all people... you remind me abt pple from long ago. :) thx for keeping me involved here .. :Awesome2:
steelrootsshop-i-love-you-to-the-moon-and-back-11770794639478_800x.jpg

:Perfecto::Perfecto::Perfecto:

:Grin3:

Rigor-Chef.jpg