Recommend a Book

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I don't know where to put this thread, but I'd like to put my spare time into quality books instead of reading internet vomit. You know the drill. If you've had a chance to read something really good that you may think nobody else here has, go ahead and recommend it!

I personally don't want to get trapped in some soft romance groan-trash that only has a few exciting moments. I doubt anyone here is looking for books that can translate well(ish) on-screen with PG-13 ratings. Not necessarily sleazy erotic either, though sleaze does have a nice ring to it, I think.

Knights, sleuths, demons, and other spicey cliches you'd like to recommend may turn out to be appreciated by some in these ongoing, long days. So go for it! Can't put something down you'd like to discuss but can't find a good book group? Try the bastards who also have nothing better to do.

Flowers in the Attic

I haven't read it yet but it's on its way. It was recommended by someone who assumed I'd like to read quality crap about incest and tortured kids. Bingo! I'll let you kids know what I think about it after finishing or quitting on it...

SSS
- Well?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

Matthew Reilly is an exceptionally talented author from Sydney, Australia. I’ve read 14 of his novels and I recommend starting off with this one, Seven Ancient Wonders. His research into each of his novels is thorough and precise.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced book that’s hard to put down, then look no further. Matthew sets the pace that reads like a military-come-Indiana Jones epic thrill ride. Buckle up!

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just started to read Night Fliers by George R. R. Martin.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't know where to put this thread, but I'd like to put my spare time into quality books instead of reading internet vomit. You know the drill. If you've had a chance to read something really good that you may think nobody else here has, go ahead and recommend it!

I personally don't want to get trapped in some soft romance groan-trash that only has a few exciting moments. I doubt anyone here is looking for books that can translate well(ish) on-screen with PG-13 ratings. Not necessarily sleazy erotic either, though sleaze does have a nice ring to it, I think.

Knights, sleuths, demons, and other spicey cliches you'd like to recommend may turn out to be appreciated by some in these ongoing, long days. So go for it! Can't put something down you'd like to discuss but can't find a good book group? Try the bastards who also have nothing better to do.

Flowers in the Attic

I haven't read it yet but it's on its way. It was recommended by someone who assumed I'd like to read quality crap about incest and tortured kids. Bingo! I'll let you kids know what I think about it after finishing or quitting on it...

SSS
- Well?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
read war & peace and dont come back till ur done

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stephen King

Anything by him, really. Can't pick just one. I'm a big fan.
I went to find a very useful book by Stephen King On Writing (A Memoir)...

images

and then I found these lewd pics that an old hippy girlfriend drew for me, hidden inside! Hahahahahahahahaaaaa...

Ixr33hi.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stephen King

images

and then I found these lewd pics that an old hippy girlfriend drew for me, hidden inside! Hahahahahahahahaaaaa...

Ixr33hi.jpg

Hippy? I would think she's more of something like a death cultist.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stephen King

images

Ixr33hi.jpg

No....a hippy, but a very crazy one. She told me that her main Chakra was in her vagina. She believed that she was destined to be the “matriarch”of a sex community, and that her followers would pleasure her needs every hour of every day. She was 10 years older than me and stood 6’1” in her sandals. I called it quits a year later after she gave me genital warts!!!
:Pissed5:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Stephen King

images

Ixr33hi.jpg

Well thats your problem NOT any of ours. Thinking too much. I feel sorry for you in a slight way lol:) Still winning:)

Mrs.5050

Factory Bastard

Flowers in the Attic

SSS
- Well?
Was going to say flowers in the attic. Did you get to read it ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Flowers in the Attic

SSS
- Well?
Was going to say flowers in the attic. Did you get to read it ?
Don’t expect him to answer you in any rush...that’s his nature.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Spiderman actually KILLS the Hulk in this one .. but than saves his life
amazing-spiderman-328-00.jpg