Right-wingers are just plain weird.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
pPLJil3.png

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Craziest trend yet, a bit of folded up toilet paper on your ear, lol
It saddens me, when I think of the times of my youth when I really felt like America was great, and now the patients are trying to regain control of the asylum.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It saddens me, when I think of the times of my youth when I really felt like America was great, and now the patients are trying to regain control of the asylum.

I don't know what my grandparents would think to see American's wearing sympathy bandages on their ears for a politician.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't know what my grandparents would think to see American's wearing sympathy bandages on their ears for a politician.
My dear old Granny an old school "small government" republican type (but not really that political)would be sickened by Trump, a devoted Christian whose stomach was turned by most high profile showboat evangelical Christians.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My dear old Granny an old school "small government" republican type (but not really that political)would be sickened by Trump, a devoted Christian whose stomach was turned by most high profile showboat evangelical Christians.

I can almost see my grandma just staring at the images of these people just blinking her eyes in disbelief.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
My dad said your favorite football team doesn't give a fuck about you.

Your fave politician doesn't give a fuck about you either.

So don't defend them. Let them do that for themselves. Just vote your conscience.

Can't spell "conscience" without the "science"... so trust the science.

It's that simple. As well as being that complex. In as much as your inner turmoil allows.

Did you ever see the movie 'Unforgiven'?

English Bob doesn't seem to realize that an assassination attempt on a president is just as egregious as an attempt on any king or queen.

Democrats sitting on the floor of the House for a gun vote makes sense to you but this bandage thing does not.

It's all unity, my dear.

Humanity being human is what makes us all human.