RUSSIA vs. UKRAINE - #WW3

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:LOL3:

Yes, please go, take more with you lololol.....

986a5b6d14c16065.png

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
He already killed 2 people, shot another, and shot at yet another. What have you done?
I gave Uncle Sam a Blank Check on my life when I was his age, oh that's right you operated some machine inside a cozy factory that did something or other for a rocket or whatever.

So you wouldnt have tried to protect your community from a violent mob?

I thought military vowed to protect the people from enemies foreign and domestic? You dont see mobs destroying communities as domestic enemies of the people?

Pretty sure the people who live there feel they definately were domestic enemies. Especailly the black business owners.

The coldness of thinking that if you have a cause you agree with, it's okay to sacrifice other peoples communities and lives to that cause. Innocent people. Just ordinary people trying to live their lives and survive the government pandemic measures.

Basically violent invasions are okay if left wingies agree with the cause.
The little meat head went on a hunting expedition, he was not protecting his family out among the crowds of people milling around, did you not watch any of the videos? he embedded himself into the "riot" and looked for targets. There was no castle, and no ground of his to stand on. IMO he is a murderer. The only people shot that night were shot by him, not LEO but 17 year old Chubby little Kyle. Who put himself into the crowd and got scared, and 2 people are dead and one might never fully recover use of his arm.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He already killed 2 people, shot another, and shot at yet another. What have you done?
I gave Uncle Sam a Blank Check on my life when I was his age, oh that's right you operated some machine inside a cozy factory that did something or other for a rocket or whatever.

I thought military vowed to protect the people from enemies foreign and domestic? You dont see mobs destroying communities as domestic enemies of the people?

Pretty sure the people who live there feel they definately were domestic enemies. Especailly the black business owners.

The coldness of thinking that if you have a cause you agree with, it's okay to sacrifice other peoples communities and lives to that cause. Innocent people. Just ordinary people trying to live their lives and survive the government pandemic measures.

The little meat head went on a hunting expedition, he was not protecting his family out among the crowds of people milling around, did you not watch any of the videos? he embedded himself into the "riot" and looked for targets. There was no castle, and no ground of his to stand on. IMO he is a murderer. The only people shot that night were shot by him, not LEO but 17 year old Chubby little Kyle. Who put himself into the crowd and got scared, and 2 people are dead and one might never fully recover use of his arm.
All of this is 100% GREAT and approved by me personally! I'm sorry he didnt kill the other 2.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ukrainians offended by the fact that Kampala Harris, as stupid as always, began cackling and laughing after being asked about conditions for Ukrainian war refugees and if the US would allow some to come to the US. Meanwhile Polish government complain that it is impossible to reach agreements with the Biden administration as it is constantly changing its mind. Biden agrees to something, then changes his mind, then changes his mind yet again, and so on. Feckless and incompetent is how many diatribe the current US regime.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I watched all the videos. The kid went to go help clean up, give first aid(which he did btw...to several protesters) and help protect businesses. The rioters were attacking business owners and burning down the community.

You should be offended by THAT. Not the locals responding to a rioting mob destroying their community and getting violent, A.

You clearly see Rosenbaum attack him. Then the others. He was actively fleeing.

I dont know HOW anyone can turn that into KYLE being the one "hunting". He was the one trying to FLEE attackers.

AMD Kyle wasnt the only person attacked by that mob, either. They busted a 70 year old mans face.

Reality does work the way you are trying to make it work. You cant say "the only people that got shot were shot by Kyle....so Kyle is guilty". That lacks the nessesary nuance and doesnt allow for our HUMAN RIGHT to defend ourselves. The context matters. It's illegal to just shoot people. However.....its not illegal to shoot people who are attacking you.

Thankfully the law recognizes this. If it worked like you think it does.....people would have to chose between being raped and murdered or life in prison if someone decides to violently attack.

You would be singing a different tune if Arbery managed to successfully defend himself by shooting his attackers. My position would stay the same. Arbery had the same right as Kyle to shoot his attackers.

Andrew Coffee and Kenneth Walker both had the same right to defend themselves by shooting intruders. Doesnt matter it was police. They both walked as well.....and the only ones who got shot were shot by Coffee and Walker. Do you have a problem with that as well? I dont. People have a human right to defend themselves. Its vastly more important than politcal bias.

If someone doesnt want to get shot.... then dont attack other human beings.

You are cool with the Ukrainians shooting the Russians who are intruding and attacking. That's not much different than what "protesters" did to Kenosha, is it?

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
274724035_10225008113884865_8859579467814774274_n.jpg

"...the children were all asleep in their beds, while visions of cluster bombs danced in their heads"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Paying more in gas is a sign of the administrations stupidity, not a sign of fewer Urkainians dying! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
274724035_10225008113884865_8859579467814774274_n.jpg

"...the children were all asleep in their beds, while visions of cluster bombs danced in their heads"

And poor children in America get to go to bed hungrier because mom now needs to spend an extra 200 a month on gas to work her shitty job.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well ya dumb bitch, if the nigger didnt stop it, the oil would be flowing right fukin now! KA-POWN3D!

I supported Keystone XL all the way....Lokmeer!

So did our LIBERAL Prime Minister you and other Cons hate so much.

Canada and the PM were willing to give America a 30% discount off OPEC Prices.

But ya gotta understand, it was the Green/AOC faction in the Democratic party that killed it. Cheap hydro power thru Maine as well.

So ya got whammed on oil and hydro power shooting up ur energy bills and inflation in America.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I watched all the videos. The kid went to go help clean up, give first aid(which he did btw...to several protesters) and help protect businesses. The rioters were attacking business owners and burning down the community.

You should be offended by THAT. Not the locals responding to a rioting mob destroying their community and getting violent, A.

I dont know HOW anyone can turn that into KYLE being the one "hunting". He was the one trying to FLEE attackers.

AMD Kyle wasnt the only person attacked by that mob, either. They busted a 70 year old mans face.

Reality does work the way you are trying to make it work. You cant say "the only people that got shot were shot by Kyle....so Kyle is guilty". That lacks the nessesary nuance and doesnt allow for our HUMAN RIGHT to defend ourselves. The context matters. It's illegal to just shoot people. However.....its not illegal to shoot people who are attacking you.

Thankfully the law recognizes this. If it worked like you think it does.....people would have to chose between being raped and murdered or life in prison if someone decides to violently attack.

You would be singing a different tune if Arbery managed to successfully defend himself by shooting his attackers. My position would stay the same. Arbery had the same right as Kyle to shoot his attackers.

Andrew Coffee and Kenneth Walker both had the same right to defend themselves by shooting intruders. Doesnt matter it was police. They both walked as well.....and the only ones who got shot were shot by Coffee and Walker. Do you have a problem with that as well? I dont. People have a human right to defend themselves. Its vastly more important than politcal bias.

You are cool with the Ukrainians shooting the Russians who are intruding and attacking. That's not much different than what "protesters" did to Kenosha, is it?

I'm surprised that the US has not had an official national & state inquiry into the Kenosha incident @Dove y.

We had a somewhat similar incident in Vancouver at the APEC summit.

Police and demonstrators clashed, property got destroyed but afterwards a national inquiry was held. I suppose this won't prevent all future incidents but it at least prevented a few.

At least the feds & police held an inquiry to try to do something about it.

The US should hold one too for the Kenosha incident to try to prevent more of them in the future.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm surprised that the US has not had an official national & state inquiry into the Kenosha incident @Dove y.

Police and demonstrators clashed, property got destroyed but afterwards a national inquiry was held. I suppose this won't prevent all future incidents but it at least prevented a few.

The US should hold one too for the Kenosha incident to try to prevent more of them in the future.

Oh not the Kenosha incident again! Man…that saga was painful. :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Kenosha attack was government sanctioned. The fact it wasnt investigated or even treated as the tragic event it was shouldnt be a suprise.

Why would they want to prevent more of this? The media and politicains incited it and supported the mobs. It's useful politically.

Dems/progs WANT us broke and broken.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The epitome of privilege is these super disconnected dems/progs claiming $30 extra a week for gas is a small sacrifice and at least we don’t have to worry about bombs!

Almost like they forget there’s a middle and lower class heavily effected by rising prices. Like farmers and truckers aren’t getting crushed, or retailers and grocery stores and services don’t have to raise their prices. There’s an entire culture of Americans suffering and dems/progs are spitting in their faces with virtue privilege because they’re single and drive a Kia and only care about themselves.

I'm legitimately floored by the shaming "look at these kids in Ukraine! You're selfish for talking about gas prices!"

And these are the people who claim to be for the ordinary working people and the poor. I swear they despise the working and poor.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well ya dumb bitch, if the nigger didnt stop it, the oil would be flowing right fukin now! KA-POWN3D!

I supported Keystone XL all the way....Lokmeer!

So did our LIBERAL Prime Minister you and other Cons hate so much.

Canada and the PM were willing to give America a 30% discount off OPEC Prices.

But ya gotta understand, it was the Green/AOC faction in the Democratic party that killed it. Cheap hydro power thru Maine as well.

So ya got whammed on oil and hydro power shooting up ur energy bills and inflation in America.
Duh, you dont deserve a trophy for supporting a project that lines YOUR pockets, dipshit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The epitome of privilege is these super disconnected dems/progs claiming $30 extra a week for gas is a small sacrifice and at least we don’t have to worry about bombs!

Almost like they forget there’s a middle and lower class heavily effected by rising prices. Like farmers and truckers aren’t getting crushed, or retailers and grocery stores and services don’t have to raise their prices. There’s an entire culture of Americans suffering and dems/progs are spitting in their faces with virtue privilege because they’re single and drive a Kia and only care about themselves.

I'm legitimately floored by the shaming "look at these kids in Ukraine! You're selfish for talking about gas prices!"

And these are the people who claim to be for the ordinary working people and the poor. I swear they despise the working and poor.

The major mistake/fatal mistake of the Democratic progressive wing's Green New Deal is it had no transition plan @Dove y. They threw out the baby wide da bath water. It's akin to taking out the foundations of the house before at least putting some temporary stilts to hold it up while it's being renovated.

Even the Liberal party in Canada aren't that dumb. While they're pushing green energy here they are still aware that we'll need fossil fuels for at least the next 50.

The progressive wing of the Democratic party are so anti energy that they also rejected hydro power - which doesn't release carbon. They been selfish Yknow - acting like spoiled children who wanted their cakes and eating them.

They wanted a 1st World lifestyle but weren't willing to pay the price. But evenTesla & Iphones compromise our environments & pollute as well.

And now with gas rising 50% suddenly reality hits em in the pocketbook.

And they'll pay the price in the upcoming us Congressiona elections in 2022. At which point you, @Biggie Smiles, @Oerdin & @Lokmar will let out a roaring cheer.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The major mistake/fatal mistake of the Democratic progressive wing's Green New Deal is it had no transition plan @Dove y. They threw out the baby wide da bath water. It's akin to taking out the foundations of the house before at least putting some temporary stilts to hold it up while it's being renovated.

Even the Liberal party in Canada aren't that dumb. While they're pushing green energy here they are still aware that we'll need fossil fuels for at least the next 50.

The progressive wing of the Democratic party are so anti energy that they also rejected hydro power - which doesn't release carbon. They been selfish Yknow - acting like spoiled children who wanted their cakes and eating them.

They wanted a 1st World lifestyle but weren't willing to pay the prices. But evenTesla & Iphones compromise our environments & pollute as well.

And they'll pay the price in the upcoming us Congressiona elections in 2022. At which point you, @Biggie Smiles, @Oerdin & @Lokmar will let out a roaring cheer.

Russia funds the "green new deal" lobby.

And it's not even truly green, btw.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They wanted a 1st World lifestyle but weren't willing to pay the prices. But evenTesla & Iphones compromise our environments & pollute as well.

Russia funds the "green new deal" lobby.

And it's not even truly green, btw.
LOL! How the fuck can it be? Everything we buy is causing the chinks to build NEW coal fired power plants!!!!