Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
276295944_10221928018174525_7941748724865712637_n.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
youre gonna be so fukin butt hurt when he wins a third term!!!! :LOL3:

Your St. Trump would be better off running during the primaries, racking up delegates & then pulling the plug on his campaign at some point & throwing his delegates behind a hand picked successor @Lokmar under the condition that he or she buys advertising spots and products from the Trump News Network.

...because in your country the election industry in the billion$.

why would Trump spend/blow all his money on another election when he could make million$ on the next one?

Plus he would have the say to choose his successor.
In other words, the person who's gonna carry out his wishes or agenda.
that's just as good as being President or in power, because that person would do his bidding.

Plus he's heavily in debt and some of his assets are basically under water.

I can see why he is out there in the media promoting himself.

But if he was a smart businessman who wants to pay off his debts and strengthen his business empire & leave a strong legacy for his children, that's what I'd do if I were him.

In addition, the Democrats look very creaky these days and I suspect many American voters blame them for the high price of gas, largely because they didn't approve the Keystone pipeline.

Whether the pipeline would have relieved gas prices is another debate, but it's been the magnet which the Republicans have used to tar and feather the Democrats who made themselves the targets because of poorly thought out energy strategy.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Your St. Trump would be better off running during the primaries, racking up delegates & then pulling the plug on his campaign at some point & throwing his delegates behind a hand picked successor @Lokmar under the condition that he or she buys advertising spots and products from the Trump News Network.

why would Trump spend/blow all his money on another election when he could make million$ on the next one?

that's just as good as being President or in power, because that person would do his bidding.

But if he was a smart businessman who wants to pay off his debts and strengthen his business empire & leave a strong legacy for his children, that's what I'd do if I were him.

In addition, the Democrats look very creaky these days and I suspect many American voters blame them for the high price of gas, largely because they didn't approve the Keystone pipeline.

Whether the pipeline would have relieved gas prices is another debate, but it's been the magnet which the Republicans have used to tar and feather the Democrats who made themselves the targets because of poorly thought out energy strategy.
Energy strategy? oil and gas are sky high all over the world, it's not "stupid democrats" it's market pressures we are recovering from a pandemic that has messed up all kinds of supply lines.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Energy strategy? oil and gas are sky high all over the world, it's not "stupid democrats" it's market pressures we are recovering from a pandemic that has messed up all kinds of supply lines.

I did indicate that the Keystone pipeline might not have solved America's current energy shortages/woes.

However, there is little doubt that it is being used as a means to successfully target the Democrats and blame them for the high energy/gas prices in your country.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you on the shallow end of the spectrum pool, Joe?

I'm neither Democrat nor Republican or favor any of the above.

If I were an American, I'd likely be what they call an 'Independent'.

I just calls it as I seez it.

If the Democrats have any hope of salvaging what is remaining of their mandate, they should seriously consider replacing Joe Biden with the other Joe - Joe Manchin before the midterm elections.

Dump Kamala Harris too.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you on the shallow end of the spectrum pool, Joe?

I'm neither Democrat nor Republican or favor any of the above.

If I were an American, I'd likely be what they call an 'Independent'.

I just calls it as I seez it.

If the Democrats have any hope of salvaging what is remaining of their mandate, they should seriously consider replacing Joe Biden with the other Joe - Joe Manchin before the midterm elections.

Dump Kamala Harris too.

Yeah.... definitely on the shallow end of the spectrum you are...