RUSSIA vs. UKRAINE - #WW3

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
READ IT AND WEEP MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

California does the same then their "motor voter" law automatically registers illegals to vote. Illegally, of course,but Democrat politicians make sure it happens none the less. Fact.

No, it doesn't. I've renewed by license recently. It allows you to register as you update your license with them, but you have to fill out a form to do so. It's not automatic, liar.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
no-more.jpg

ukrrusss.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

California does the same then their "motor voter" law automatically registers illegals to vote. Illegally, of course,but Democrat politicians make sure it happens none the less. Fact.

No, it doesn't. I've renewed by license recently. It allows you to register as you update your license with them, but you have to fill out a form to do so. It's not automatic, liar.
In Illinois, mexcrements were registered to vote.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ you are stupid! It was huge news and Democrats said it was an "accident" but every illegal alien some how got registered to vote. It was intentional, how could it not be intentional, and it fucking happened. So you need to stop your fucking lying.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And the democrats deliberately did the same in every single fucking state they control so don't try to tell me it was an accident. This is what the criminal democrats do, this is how they commit election fraud, one of the ways anyway.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I got big respect for Zelensky right now.

Any leader who can flee but chooses instead to stay and fight with his people on the ground has earned the utmost respect out of me.

Dude gets a pass regardless of what he's done in the past.

Trump being Putins puppet

When Biden ramps up rhetoric, despite being asked by the Ukrainian PM to tone it down, when both sides in a conflict are still talking about diplomacy but you are insisting on war, when you threaten and make it impossible for one nation to back down without looking weak? Smh

Liberals caused this shit and then seek to blame someone else for it

this is why I utterly hate these clowns

every last one of them.
Pipe the fuck down you moron!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1646489013266.jpg

She really is one of the most obnoxious "celebs" on Twitter.

You gotta love how Twitter allows these sanctimonious fuckwads to demonstrate how they really are. Hypocritical, preachy and out of touch brats who think they are better than everyone.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I was just a kid when he was President, but I still always thought he was a good president "in my lifetime". Hell he rode around in old Jeeps! lol

No other president since have I liked as much.

I know, I know, Trump..... but I never trusted him, and did not like him in the beginning, but he grew on me, the more that THEY hated him. When THEY hate you, you are the good guy. I still never fully trusted him though, and still dont. I have many reasons why, but I wont get into that right now.

So have a pic of Reagan in a Jeep lol......

iu

iu

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I gotta call bull shit on this^^^^ Hey Blazer how would you feel, and what would you think, if Canada, along with suppport from the Prime Minister, came down to the South and blew up your house, along with your neighborhood, and entire state. In other words, you just lost everything. How would you feel. It was justified some how? I’d rethink what you just posted. It’s anti Merican, anti people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russian soldiers looting grocery stores because they are out of food.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So we have the California DMV admitting in sworn depositions that just under two million illegal aliens were illegal automatically registered but instead of accept that legal sworn statement from the DMV officials we are supposed to believe clueless Lily the liar instead?

How completely non persuasive.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So we have the California DMV admitting in sworn depositions that just under two million illegal aliens were illegal automatically registered but instead of accept that legal sworn statement from the DMV officials we are supposed to believe clueless Lily the liar instead?

How completely non persuasive.
We supposedly dont have anywhere near those numbers in illinois but illegals with licenses were registered to vote.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was "accidentally" done in most blue states but we aren't supposed to guess it was done intentionally.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He already killed 2 people, shot another, and shot at yet another. What have you done?
I gave Uncle Sam a Blank Check on my life when I was his age, oh that's right you operated some machine inside a cozy factory that did something or other for a rocket or whatever.
Guess what asshole, I had to sign away my life too. General Dynamics was a military target so there was a limit of like $30,000 to be paid out if we got smoked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He already killed 2 people, shot another, and shot at yet another. What have you done?
I gave Uncle Sam a Blank Check on my life when I was his age, oh that's right you operated some machine inside a cozy factory that did something or other for a rocket or whatever.

So you wouldnt have tried to protect your community from a violent mob?

I thought military vowed to protect the people from enemies foreign and domestic? You dont see mobs destroying communities as domestic enemies of the people?

Pretty sure the people who live there feel they definately were domestic enemies. Especailly the black business owners.

The coldness of thinking that if you have a cause you agree with, it's okay to sacrifice other peoples communities and lives to that cause. Innocent people. Just ordinary people trying to live their lives and survive the government pandemic measures.

Basically violent invasions are okay if left wingies agree with the cause.

Last edited: