RUSSIA vs. UKRAINE - #WW3

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If biden could make us go from foreign oil independent to dependent in under a year, why would anyone think the reverse would take very long?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Never. Why? :Popcorn:
So it's ok for others to Fight the Russians, just not you. What a warrior!
Oh, thats what your dumb ass "learned"? I learned diaper joe and his idiot administration wont tap our own natural resources to keep us from paying over $4/gal for gas and I have no confidence he will retaliate when Russia attacks. Now if Trump were in charge, I wouldnt worry about such things.
Trump is Dick whipped by Putin and would eat mile of Putin's diarrhea just to see where it came from.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Try to keep up.
BWAAAHAHAHAHA! Gas is $4.09 here today! PWN3D! BTW, I checked and the Legionaire's arent in Ukraine. PWN3D!

What was that about keeping up? :Popcorn:

We use about 15 million barrels a day in the US so this is just a symbolic amount which certainly will not having any meaningful much less lasting effect.
But it's not nothing, and it is repeatable.

Do you know what would be even better, cheaper, and longer lasting? Allowing oil drilling in the US which Biden has virtually put a stop to. Also, building pipelines to lower transport costs giving us increased access at lower prices.
[/QUOTE]
LOL, OK pop quiz, Joe opens the floodgates on oil leases and permits, how soon can I put that gas in my car?
[/QUOTE]
In a few months. Maybe less.
[/QUOTE]
Years you moran.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.

Dont believe the liberal hype

Are Mexicans bombing our civilian neighbors, government buildings and power stations?
No, are the Russians overloading food stamps in Ukraine?
I am a blue eyed dk blond haired WASP, and I had to bring like 17 pieces of verifying material to renew my drivers license, and you think undocumented people are living off welfare? (shaking head sadly, while shaking fist at Betsy Devos) Maybe you should look into that, call your states welfare office and ask them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never. Why? :Popcorn:
So it's ok for others to Fight the Russians, just not you. What a warrior!
Oh, thats what your dumb ass "learned"? I learned diaper joe and his idiot administration wont tap our own natural resources to keep us from paying over $4/gal for gas and I have no confidence he will retaliate when Russia attacks. Now if Trump were in charge, I wouldnt worry about such things.
Trump is Dick whipped by Putin and would eat mile of Putin's diarrhea just to see where it came from.

Try to keep up.
BWAAAHAHAHAHA! Gas is $4.09 here today! PWN3D! BTW, I checked and the Legionaire's arent in Ukraine. PWN3D!

What was that about keeping up? :Popcorn:

We use about 15 million barrels a day in the US so this is just a symbolic amount which certainly will not having any meaningful much less lasting effect.
But it's not nothing, and it is repeatable.

Do you know what would be even better, cheaper, and longer lasting? Allowing oil drilling in the US which Biden has virtually put a stop to. Also, building pipelines to lower transport costs giving us increased access at lower prices.
LOL, OK pop quiz, Joe opens the floodgates on oil leases and permits, how soon can I put that gas in my car?
[/QUOTE]
In a few months. Maybe less.
[/QUOTE]
Years you moran.
[/QUOTE]
Years? Thats what obama said. He lied. Trump made us energy independent. Why are you such a fukin liar? Explain to us how the fuk does biden shut energy down so fast but it will take years? Did Burisima blow up some infrastructure? Huh, dumb ass?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trumps right as usual:

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.

Are Mexicans bombing our civilian neighbors, government buildings and power stations?
I am a blue eyed dk blond haired WASP, and I had to bring like 17 pieces of verifying material to renew my drivers license, and you think undocumented people are living off welfare? (shaking head sadly, while shaking fist at Betsy Devos) Maybe you should look into that, call your states welfare office and ask them.
Liar. I happen to know a State of Illinois caseworker. They told me nearly 20 years ago that illegals get cash and food stamp assistance from Illinois. Maybe STFU since you dont know WTF you're talking about....oh yea, and that was BEFORE we gave illegals drivers licenses. PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russia-Ukraine breaking news: Radiation fallout concern after Europe's biggest nuclear plant shelled; US sanctions more Russian oligarchs; Macron warns 'worst yet to come'
Sweet Jesus. I bet Putin uses it as propaganda to airclaim Ukraine used nukes against Russians.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Russia-Ukraine breaking news: Radiation fallout concern after Europe's biggest nuclear plant shelled; US sanctions more Russian oligarchs; Macron warns 'worst yet to come'
Sweet Jesus. I bet Putin uses it as propaganda to airclaim Ukraine used nukes against Russians.
Someone needs to take out this madman quick smart!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking stupid Russians. They thought it was a great idea to fire artillery and rockets at the largest nuclear power plant in Europe so now it is on fire and venting radioactive gas and dust.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He is reportedly hiding in a bunker and is afraid people will try to assassinate him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He is reportedly hiding in a bunker and is afraid people will try to assassinate him.
The life he had is over…he’s a dead man walking. The real problem is the damage he may do in the interim.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

I had a white friend who was on disability because she was dying of a genetic disorder. In order to get 900 a month disability, she had to bring evidence of every penny she ever spent or earned, every doctor she ever saw, her citizenship, her rental agreement, her car, etc. etc. etc to the office (dragging herself there when she was sick), AND they came to check her out at home. After seeing what she went through, I do not believe undocumented folks are collecting welfare. They put her through hell and back every damn month.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

I had a white friend who was on disability because she was dying of a genetic disorder. In order to get 900 a month disability, she had to bring evidence of every penny she ever spent or earned, every doctor she ever saw, her citizenship, her rental agreement, her car, etc. etc. etc to the office (dragging herself there when she was sick), AND they came to check her out at home. After seeing what she went through, I do not believe undocumented folks are collecting welfare. They put her through hell and back every damn month.
And most of that Torture we put the disadvantaged through, is because of the eternally butthurt Cons.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

Undocumented people can qualify for assistance on behalf of any American born children. But they don't get money for themselves from the government.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

And most of that Torture we put the disadvantaged through, is because of the eternally butthurt Cons.

Nevermind the loony states where they drug test and find a few folks testing positive for drugs.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trumps right as usual:

Undocumented people can qualify for assistance on behalf of any American born children. But they don't get money for themselves from the government.
Liar. They absolutely do. Illinois gives them all the benefits citizens get. Food, cash, medical. In fact, they even get kidney transplants because the state has decided its cheaper than dialysis.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

Liar. They absolutely do. Illinois gives them all the benefits citizens get. Food, cash, medical. In fact, they even get kidney transplants because the state has decided its cheaper than dialysis.

Prove it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

Don't tell us, show us.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

Are the illegal alien benefits in the room now, Lokmar?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trumps right as usual:

Prove it.
Here ya go ya fat filthy shitbag cunt! Read it and weep! We've been doing it for YEARS! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trumps right as usual:

You read it and weep to, faggit! PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

Prove it.
Here ya go ya fat filthy shitbag cunt! Read it and weep! We've been doing it for YEARS! PWN3D!

It's not the only claim you made. You said they get everything, housing, food, cash...prove it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

Do you want ER's to deny service to someone in excruciating pain and dying in the waiting rooms?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

Do you want ER's to deny service to someone in excruciating pain and dying in the waiting rooms?

Yes, he does. He's an unethical piece of shit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps right as usual:

Yes, he does. He's an unethical piece of shit.
Generally no ER does that, hence some states are establishing funds to offset the costs accrued to local hospitals for the treatment of human beings living "off grid" Since as you all know President Reagan laid the ground work for switching America's Medical Establishment into a profit seeking enterprise, guess what has happened, yes Lokmar Medical costs have been skyrocketing ever since, and the USA's life span is decreasing, not sure we're even in the top ten anymore on Health Care alone.