RUSSIA vs. UKRAINE - #WW3

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cali cunts free giveaway too!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Notice

Applicants or recipients who were applying for the indigence exception for CAPI but were denied because a sponsor did not provide income and resource information on the SOC 860 may now be eligible due to the reversal in policy in All County Letters 17-33E and 17-70EII. Please contact your county staff for more information.

Translations:
and

Isnt that fukin sweet.... :NutKick:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"They laid down the welcome mat and gave Russia the opening, now Putin may be getting everything he wanted, with Ukraine and the rest of the world suffering the consequences," Trump wrote. "It's terrible, but this is what you get with Biden, the Democrats, and RINO warmongers!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

''And then, as soon as Joe Biden gets in, what happens? He [Putin] plans and then launches a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, and many missteps by Biden helped him and emboldened him to do so,'' Fallon added.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trumps right as usual:

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.

Dont believe the liberal hype

Are Mexicans bombing our civilian neighbors, government buildings and power stations?
No, are the Russians overloading food stamps in Ukraine?
I am a blue eyed dk blond haired WASP, and I had to bring like 17 pieces of verifying material to renew my drivers license, and you think undocumented people are living off welfare? (shaking head sadly, while shaking fist at Betsy Devos) Maybe you should look into that, call your states welfare office and ask them.
I had a white friend who was on disability because she was dying of a genetic disorder. In order to get 900 a month disability, she had to bring evidence of every penny she ever spent or earned, every doctor she ever saw, her citizenship, her rental agreement, her car, etc. etc. etc to the office (dragging herself there when she was sick), AND they came to check her out at home. After seeing what she went through, I do not believe undocumented folks are collecting welfare. They put her through hell and back every damn month.

California has special welfare funds just for illegals. If you say it isn't happening then you are either A fool or A liar and probably both.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In violation of the Geneva and Hague conventions Russia is falseLy marking munitions transports as medical vehicles. This is classified as a war crime under both the Geneva and Hague conventions and is punishable by death.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
no-more.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Russian troops providing humanitarian aid and food in many Ukrainian towns, after local criminals looted supermarkets and shops using guns given to them by the Unraiian government.

The mainstream media will never show this, because doesn’t fit with the narrative they have been given to follow.

This isnt real Blaze.

Careful. You are gonna see international wartime propaganda now.....that's all this is. Russian propaganda.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
War with Russia and China is just a matter of time. Too bad we dont have a President willing to prepare.
when do you report to Foreign Legionaire Training?
Never. Why? :Popcorn:
So it's ok for others to Fight the Russians, just not you. What a warrior!
Oh, thats what your dumb ass "learned"? I learned diaper joe and his idiot administration wont tap our own natural resources to keep us from paying over $4/gal for gas and I have no confidence he will retaliate when Russia attacks. Now if Trump were in charge, I wouldnt worry about such things.

The response is always gonna be the programmed "Trump was Putins puppet! Blah blah blah!" No matter how absurd it is or how it classes with reality. They got their scripts ready....they have no room for truth on this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trumps right as usual:

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.

Are Mexicans bombing our civilian neighbors, government buildings and power stations?
I am a blue eyed dk blond haired WASP, and I had to bring like 17 pieces of verifying material to renew my drivers license, and you think undocumented people are living off welfare? (shaking head sadly, while shaking fist at Betsy Devos) Maybe you should look into that, call your states welfare office and ask them.

I only need 3 pieces of verifying info for that. But I'm much darker than you.

What on earth does Devos have to do with the fact undocumented immigrants can get state welfare? They can here in MI....theyve been able to for a LONG time. I take you've never applied for state benefits or helped anyone apply? There is a whole section of the app for undocumented people.

I'm not saying they are all living on welfare....but they cant definately get it. A lot of undocumented people are being labor and sex trafficked. Kinda sad we enable that for politics.

All the laws on the books for immigration really need to be enforced, and we can be political about shit that isnt causing a human rights violation. I get first world boredom but that shit isnt right.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

''And then, as soon as Joe Biden gets in, what happens? He [Putin] plans and then launches a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, and many missteps by Biden helped him and emboldened him to do so,'' Fallon added.

What gets me is the narratives.

Okay so they wanna just spew that Trump was Putins puppet. They have no fact based or even rational reasons for this....they just enjoy saying it.

Okay. So what were the results though? We had peace on the global stage. We had energy Independence. America was doing better and the world was doing better. For the first time in MY lifetime? We were not out there in conflicts and wars and bullshit.

Not Biden .....in this narrative...is not Putins puppet. All the facts and rational thinking show Biden (and our government) has done things to contribute to this situation. What are the results? Well....Putin invading Ukraine and the possibility of WW3. Nukes are being prepared. We are no longer energy dependent. In fact we are buying oil from Russia. And hearing that buying from the middle east is "on the table". Opening Keystone? Not on the table.

So it looks like being "Putins puppet" is much better for America and the gotdamn world that doesnt want violence, poverty and fucking nukes flying around. Claiming Trump was "Putins puppet" with actual reasons why? I mean fuck not being Putins puppet than.

The whole world could be destroyed and theyll be like "at least our potatoe in office wasnt Putins puppet".

My scripture loving Grandma always told me, pride comes before a fall. I guess our establishment party wants to push that being Putins puppet is a bad...bad thing....while it results in more global peace and prosperity. While not being Putins puppet brings violence, poverty and suffering.

I just dont get their point here outside of it being some appeal to pride. An emotional manipulation designed to make us less opposed to the results we see today.

We are cutting off Russian people from the economy because fuck innocent people and fuck babies. The narratives are becoming ALL Russians are evil.

Just horrible and sad and it was all entirely preventable. All you have to do is look at who is always...always fueling hate and conflict and wars. It's always establishment politicains. They have American people hating eachother here and they are part of so much corrupt bullshit in the world. That's the fruits of dems/progs/rinos. They being with them hatred and division, poverty and crime and human suffering.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trumps right as usual:

I had a white friend who was on disability because she was dying of a genetic disorder. In order to get 900 a month disability, she had to bring evidence of every penny she ever spent or earned, every doctor she ever saw, her citizenship, her rental agreement, her car, etc. etc. etc to the office (dragging herself there when she was sick), AND they came to check her out at home. After seeing what she went through, I do not believe undocumented folks are collecting welfare. They put her through hell and back every damn month.

Okay why do you think so many people complain about EXACTLY this? Why do you think people openly say our government doesnt put citizens first?

You bet undocumented immigrants have a much easier time getting welfare than our own people do and that's one of the issues people have complained about.

Lotus do ever actually listen to your opposition? Or do you just stop listening the second you hear some talk that goes against your political affiliation or politcal beliefs?

I swear you guys dont hear anyone. You just dismiss people not aligned with your politcs as pieces of shit racists "cons" who are partisan hacks and complain about "nothing". You don't listen or look at why someone may be saying what they are saying.

What emotional reward do you guys get from this? Because we all know there is no politcal reward. Look how fucked things are now. People still supporting this administration have some sort of Stockholm syndrome and they so high on hate they'd rather see the world burn than have any success or progress with a party theyve been brainwashed against.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I got big respect for Zelensky right now.

Any leader who can flee but chooses instead to stay and fight with his people on the ground has earned the utmost respect out of me.

Dude gets a pass regardless of what he's done in the past.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Any leader who can flee but chooses instead to stay and fight with his people on the ground has earned the utmost respect out of me.

Trump being Putins puppet

When Biden ramps up rhetoric, despite being asked by the Ukrainian PM to tone it down, when both sides in a conflict are still talking about diplomacy but you are insisting on war, when you threaten and make it impossible for one nation to back down without looking weak? Smh

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

When Biden ramps up rhetoric, despite being asked by the Ukrainian PM to tone it down, when both sides in a conflict are still talking about diplomacy but you are insisting on war, when you threaten and make it impossible for one nation to back down without looking weak? Smh

Liberals caused this shit and then seek to blame someone else for it

this is why I utterly hate these clowns

every last one of them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

every last one of them.

That's all they do. They fuck shit up all over the place and immediately start blaming "cons!!".

The only people still buying it are people who havent been paying attention or watching and people who are brainwashed useful idiots who just hate other Americans so much they dont care.

Most of the time the people voting for this shit do not even know what's actually being done. They arent watching. Admin and Lotus still have no clue what the "equality" legislation actually does. That it allows anyone to self identify and go into any female facility. They have no clue and they are not willing to listen or inform themselves because they need to agree with the left literally no matter what.

We are always bad, always wrong, period.

The country is totally screwed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

every last one of them.

That's all they do. They fuck shit up all over the place and immediately start blaming "cons!!".

The only people still buying it are people who havent been paying attention or watching and people who are brainwashed useful idiots who just hate other Americans so much they dont care.

Most of the time the people voting for this shit do not even know what's actually being done. They arent watching. Admin and Lotus still have no clue what the "equality" legislation actually does. That it allows anyone to self identify and go into any female facility. They have no clue and they are not willing to listen or inform themselves because they need to agree with the left literally no matter what.

We are always bad, always wrong, period.

The country is totally screwed.
Look at the types of scum that gravitate towards the left

Admong

HOlidope

Lard Ass Lily

Lotsofgarbage

Seadusky

BarMitzvahscape

need I say any more?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Russian troops providing humanitarian aid and food in many Ukrainian towns, after local criminals looted supermarkets and shops using guns given to them by the Unraiian government.

The mainstream media will never show this, because doesn’t fit with the narrative they have been given to follow.

This isnt real Blaze.

Careful. You are gonna see international wartime propaganda now.....that's all this is. Russian propaganda.

Its hard figuring out the truth lately.

I saw this on the nuclear reactor....

4de217c8746feb6f.png

Saw this posted.....

The brave, sexy Ukrainian President over whom the global media is swooning is reported to have a personal fortune of 1.2 billion dollars squirreled away in the Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika in Costa Rica. It is also reported that he owns a 34 million-dollar villa in Florida.

He is confirmed to have sold a villa in Forte dei Marmi, Italy, for EUR 4.5 million, in 2021.

Now perhaps it's Russian propaganda. Perhaps the information is inaccurate and the Florida villa is only worth 3.4 million. But regardless, it does indicate that whatever Zelensky is serving, it isn't the Ukrainian people.

Saw this, former military guy of 21 years says it looks staged....

Saw this.....

Journalist and war correspondent Anne -Laure Bonnell, who is in Ukraine, shocks viewers when she says …”The truth is I am very close to civilians, and the Ukrainian army is bombing its OWN people!”

I‘ve also heard the same thing from multiple other sources too…..Russia is not attacking Ukrainian citizens, but the Ukrainian government is, in an effort to make the Russians look like the bad guys rather than the liberators that they really are.

And saw this.....

ykQuDer.png

Soooooooooo much shit floating around!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This isnt real Blaze.

Its hard figuring out the truth lately.

I saw this on the nuclear reactor....

4de217c8746feb6f.png

Saw this posted.....

The brave, sexy Ukrainian President over whom the global media is swooning is reported to have a personal fortune of 1.2 billion dollars squirreled away in the Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika in Costa Rica. It is also reported that he owns a 34 million-dollar villa in Florida.

He is confirmed to have sold a villa in Forte dei Marmi, Italy, for EUR 4.5 million, in 2021.

Now perhaps it's Russian propaganda. Perhaps the information is inaccurate and the Florida villa is only worth 3.4 million. But regardless, it does indicate that whatever Zelensky is serving, it isn't the Ukrainian people.

Saw this, former military guy of 21 years says it looks staged....

Saw this.....

Journalist and war correspondent Anne -Laure Bonnell, who is in Ukraine, shocks viewers when she says …”The truth is I am very close to civilians, and the Ukrainian army is bombing its OWN people!”

I‘ve also heard the same thing from multiple other sources too…..Russia is not attacking Ukrainian citizens, but the Ukrainian government is, in an effort to make the Russians look like the bad guys rather than the liberators that they really are.

And saw this.....

ykQuDer.png

Soooooooooo much shit floating around!!!

Yep.

Just like corporate headlines, propaganda can come just like this as well to cover the people who arent buying headline narratives.

There is a lot of heavy psych warfare.