Sensible Visible Minority Explains Why He Left White Commie Coward Antifa Org

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love when people come out of that cult and have the bravery and integrity to come out for what's right.

They really do put themselves in harms way to do the right thing. I have a TON of respect for those who come OUT of that. So many of those young people are brainwashed into it. It takes a lot of mental strength to heal from that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin finds it hilarious when people walk away from that cult and talk about it.

But he can never say WHY. He just rips on them and mocks them. But never does explain or go into anything.

Wonder why.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
I love when people come out of that cult and have the bravery and integrity to come out for what's right.

They really do put themselves in harms way to do the right thing. I have a TON of respect for those who come OUT of that. So many of those young people are brainwashed into it. It takes a lot of mental strength to heal from that.
As individuals, Antifa is populated by cowardly, white libtard pussies. Collectively, with their masks on and with the knowledge that cops treat them differently than other violent criminals, they are scary. That guy has balls.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

As individuals, Antifa is populated by cowardly, white libtard pussies. Collectively, with their masks on and with the knowledge that cops treat them differently than other violent criminals, they are scary. That guy has balls.
Cite you sources Trumptard.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Admin finds it hilarious when people walk away from that cult and talk about it.

But he can never say WHY. He just rips on them and mocks them. But never does explain or go into anything.

Wonder why.
I think it's pretty funny too, maybe not quite hilarious.

What I can't figure out though, is why cons find it so irritating or think libs should find it embarrassing. I mean, it's not like you have to affiliate with antifa or anonymous to be a liberal or progressive or whatever.

For all I know, this guy is just an agent provocateur or a plant of some kind who's just trying to find a ghostwriter for the book he thinks will make him rich. Does he have any cred at all?

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Wonder why.
Why the fuck should he care. Antifa doesn't have a problem with geriatric white male predators like him. It's thinking, visible minorities like me that those white cowards want to kill.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wonder why.
Why the fuck should he care. Antifa doesn't have a problem with geriatric white male predators like him. It's thinking, visible minorities like me that those white cowards want to kill.

Truth.

They HATE free thinking, strong minorities who are vocal.

The way they attack Candice Owen's actuslly disturbs me.

Minorities that challange this cult are BAD ASSES.

And all of us Trumtarded "white supremacists" will always have your backs. And fronts and sides :D

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wonder why.

What I can't figure out though, is why cons find it so irritating or think libs should find it embarrassing. I mean, it's not like you have to affiliate with antifa or anonymous to be a liberal or progressive or whatever.

For all I know, this guy is just an agent provocateur or a plant of some kind who's just trying to find a ghostwriter for the book he thinks will make him rich. Does he have any cred at all?
Exactly besides the fact If I was a hard core tier one Anteefa Operator, I doubt my first coming out interview would be on Faux Nooz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wonder why.

Exactly besides the fact If I was a hard core tier one Anteefa Operator, I doubt my first coming out interview would be on Faux Nooz

He doesnt claim to be a "hard core tier one antifa operator". He claims to have gotten involved with them the same damn way every youth does. Getting pulled in by activists.

His story is pretty much the same shit many other people who have dropped this "movement" and left it.

Where was this said to be a "coming out interview"? I'm pretty sure this guy has talked about this elsewhere and is saying the growing antifa violence is concerning and we should care about it.

You dont ever listen to anything. You just dismiss everyone and everything that goes against your biases.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Wonder why.

Truth.

And all of us Trumtarded "white supremacists" will always have your backs. And fronts and sides :D
I've been a visible minority since we immigrated to Canada. I've said it before and I'll say it now, white libtards, especially the American variety, are the most odious and ubiquitous racists I've ever encountered.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wonder why.

Truth.

I've been a visible minority since we immigrated to Canada. I've said it before and I'll say it now, white libtards, especially the American variety, are the most odious and ubiquitous racists I've ever encountered.
Wait a second, it was white libtards that offered you a better home you stoopid fucking slope.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wonder why.

He doesnt claim to be a "hard core tier one antifa operator". He claims to have gotten involved with them the same damn way every youth does. Getting pulled in by activists.

His story is pretty much the same shit many other people who have dropped this "movement" and left it.

Where was this said to be a "coming out interview"? I'm pretty sure this guy has talked about this elsewhere and is saying the growing antifa violence is concerning and we should care about it.

You dont ever listen to anything. You just dismiss everyone and everything that goes against your biases.
Do you wanna hug it out?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Geez, imagine that. :SadFace:

It would help if he ever actually answered questions or explained himself. People would be better able to understand where he is coming from.

That's usually the best way to challange biases.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wonder why.

Truth.

Wait a second, it was white libtards that offered you a better home you stoopid fucking slope.

Oh was it?

How so?

Because we absolutely support immigration and welcome anyone who wants to come here and have a better home.

So was it "white liberals"? You guys just offer human traffickers a better and easier job fighting secure borders.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wonder why.

Truth.

Oh was it?

How so?

If her schtick is accurate she moved to a place she thought was better than where she was, ie, from a place dominated by Asiatics to a place still mostly dominated by white people. What do you trumptards always say, don't come here and try to change into the place you left?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Nah, Antifa wants to kill anyone that isn't an extremely left wing commie. Race doesn't matter to them.

It's what they've always done. And it's why Hitler curb stomped them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wonder why.

Truth.

Oh was it?

How so?

If her schtick is accurate she moved to a place she thought was better than where she was, ie, from a place dominated by Asiatics to a place still mostly dominated by white people. What do you trumptards always say, don't come here and try to change into the place you left?

She legally immigrated and is opposed to the country she came to being changed into being more like the one she LEFT.

Which is exactly what us "Trumptards" say. Anyone who wants to come here and enjoy the benefits of being in this country is welcome.....but dont fucking change it into the kind of countries people FLEE. THATS what we say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nah, Antifa wants to kill anyone that isn't an extremely left wing commie. Race doesn't matter to them.

To my understanding the OG antifa used class.....this new shit uses race.

But yeah communists suck.

DDT

Factory Bastard

I don't think race matters to them. Anyone can join Antifa regardless of race, just as long as your ideals align with theirs...

But it certainly helps if you're Jewish, since Antifa was and still is mainly a Jew organized thing...

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Class division didn't work, so they use race. It's all an excuse to get authoritarian control. Same shit Ernst Rohm used 90 years ago.

Yeah, you got that right about commies. English speaking whites are nuts for flirting with the beast.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is this going to be as catastrophic as the great Democrat "Walk Away" you nitwits tried to gin up before the 2020 election?

giphy.gif

Pro Tip: don't believe your own bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Class division didn't work, so they use race. It's all an excuse to get authoritarian control. Same shit Ernst Rohm used 90 years ago.

Yeah, you got that right about commies. English speaking whites are nuts for flirting with the beast.

Indeed.

Admittedly I didnt know much about the history of communism and I wasnt very interested. My grandmother taught me a lot about WW2....and she taught me that communists we very manipulative and evil but didnt go too much into it.

I really dove into it and learning about the history of American politcs over the past few years. Noticing all the gaslighting and propaganda and people openly embracing communism.

NOW I see it SO clearly, it's been completely enmeshed in our culture and entertainment and everything. All this division and cultural shifting.

Anyway authoritarians can divide to get people on board with losing our rights.....its being done. It's truly awful to see.

And the global nature of it is scary. I'm chatting with people in Canada, Australia and the UK who are all dealing with the SAME cultural marxism.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Indeed.

Admittedly I didnt know much about the history of communism and I wasnt very interested. My grandmother taught me a lot about WW2....and she taught me that communists we very manipulative and evil but didnt go too much into it.

I really dove into it and learning about the history of American politcs over the past few years. Noticing all the gaslighting and propaganda and people openly embracing communism.

NOW I see it SO clearly, it's been completely enmeshed in our culture and entertainment and everything. All this division and cultural shifting.

Anyway authoritarians can divide to get people on board with losing our rights.....its being done. It's truly awful to see.

And the global nature of it is scary. I'm chatting with people in Canada, Australia and the UK who are all dealing with the SAME cultural marxism.
Marxism affected my family in a very, very personal and horrific way. This is why so many Chinese, both in Canada/Aus/US as well as in China can't believe the fucking influence these freedom hating baizuo have in your countries. At best, they should be on the fringes.