Serious question for the ladies

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Same here.. I voted for Obama.. .. I vowed NEVER to vote Dem again after the rhetoric in the 2016 election.. . That was it for me... :/

Worst most sociopathic and smug president we have ever had.

It's sad the division that prick accomplished and his shitting on race relations. He started the anti police rhetoric that has been getting people killed.

I'm ashamed I voted for him. I'll never be swayed by smooth speech ever again
You sound like a good sort Dove! :rightON:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why join a forum that publicly doesn't want anybody to join and the few that are meant to feel special via back door entry can be tossed out for stupid shit? It blows my mind that the factory is somehow seen as a last resort to people from forums that were absolutely dog shit, hard to navigate and pretty much not worth it... I don't get you lot, you self proclaimed "flamers" haha your forums never work right, you're too personal about everything and I'm sorry youse are just not as good as you think youse are... I mean blandly is fucking shit scared of me, he has never entertained my pokes, who else is EVEN worth a mention except frood? Get over yourselves, CW is a non entity who thinks SSS is something special even although he's a personal favourite of mine, no homo... I'm from the gore comms, X, Breakfall, scouse, DiLF, hellfire, swampy, jeannie, scott, fromhell, weeg, grim, rigor, tehbitch, 5050, deadskin, cornspace, GodHelpUsAll, ZyklonB, Badger some obvious ones I forget and about ten thousand others that could join any day... This is a premier board in comparison and it's impossible to ruin it with fuckery!
Right!
I think they've averaged under 2 posts a day over the last year.

She’s never let me in there lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why join a forum that publicly doesn't want anybody to join and the few that are meant to feel special via back door entry can be tossed out for stupid shit? It blows my mind that the factory is somehow seen as a last resort to people from forums that were absolutely dog shit, hard to navigate and pretty much not worth it... I don't get you lot, you self proclaimed "flamers" haha your forums never work right, you're too personal about everything and I'm sorry youse are just not as good as you think youse are... I mean blandly is fucking shit scared of me, he has never entertained my pokes, who else is EVEN worth a mention except frood? Get over yourselves, CW is a non entity who thinks SSS is something special even although he's a personal favourite of mine, no homo... I'm from the gore comms, X, Breakfall, scouse, DiLF, hellfire, swampy, jeannie, scott, fromhell, weeg, grim, rigor, tehbitch, 5050, deadskin, cornspace, GodHelpUsAll, ZyklonB, Badger some obvious ones I forget and about ten thousand others that could join any day... This is a premier board in comparison and it's impossible to ruin it with fuckery!

I like this forum cuz it’s PI and drama free. Hope it stays that way

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I use Paintshop Pro, the ultimate 2022... or maybe it 21 (I forget)...lol

You need people to offer up their photos though.
That's always the problem... I fish around in the "post your pic thread"...and get a feel if people are nice or not LOLOL.. Haven't had a problem yet :)

There is good people then there are those that try and dig into your real life. They’ll post your real life info in a subtle way then cry foul when worse is done back to them.

Those are the types that kill forums

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People on my facebook groups don't talk much. They're better than they used to be though. I have over 700 people. Probably 800 now. about 20 - 30 solid talkers and the rest are passengers

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I was quite happy at Flame Truth but Vitriol is a seriously snotnose arsehole. I cannot abide left-winged wankers that think they're superior to EVERYONE. Vitriols forums died in the arse for a reason.

Flaming shouldn't be done in every post... it is a game... NOW TROLLING, they (trolls) troll in every post.
Flaming is the creative use of wit, aggression, theatre, and HUMOUR.. BUT there is also varying styles that go over people heads depending on culture. What is funny to me might not be funny to Americans. Americans are too scared to extend the PC boundaries we're all being conditioned to.

Exactly...it’s like @LotusBud @Holliday @Admin. @maxis735 @Duncan Idaho's Ghola ...absolute fuckwits that rune a good thing for everyone if not kept in check. They’re always whinging and skirting around the rules with constant leftard spamming. Stupid topics and boring as fuck leftard debates. No style, no dynamicism, very little humour and appalling bad breath. I bet not one of the fuglies floss at least once a week! Lazy nerd-like bastards the lot of ‘em!

:Pissed3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's always the problem... I fish around in the "post your pic thread"...and get a feel if people are nice or not LOLOL.. Haven't had a problem yet :)

There is good people then there are those that try and dig into your real life. They’ll post your real life info in a subtle way then cry foul when worse is done back to them.

NAH.. Fuck that~~~ We don't have that shit here and if we did... I wouldn't be here.... Couldn't even imagine someone digging into my private life... Of course I always watch what I post and am pretty reserved about what I share. I like people here, but there really isn't anyone that I'm close to.. maybe that's the difference.. dunno?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That wasn't a personal attack on yourself, you could only work with the community you had... Hopefully we can keep BF growing, we can't stop people from googling usernames lol but we can protect our community from real PI fuckery... To the hilt!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

NAH.. Fuck that~~~ We don't have that shit here and if we did... I wouldn't be here.... Couldn't even imagine someone digging into my private life... Of course I always watch what I post and am pretty reserved about what I share. I like people here, but there really isn't anyone that I'm close to.. maybe that's the difference.. dunno?

I stay clear of those forums. I know the owner here won’t tolerate it, hence why I’m here. This place and VF are the two forums I know won’t put up with the real life drama

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look, the longer you post with people, the more curious you get.

Also, people say things thinking it is harmless then it blows up in their face.

I read another forum owner yesterday tell everyone how much her husband earns....NO ONE should divulge info like that.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I read another forum owner yesterday tell everyone how much her husband earns....NO ONE should divulge info like that.

Morons.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That wasn't a personal attack on yourself, you could only work with the community you had... Hopefully we can keep BF growing, we can't stop people from googling usernames lol but we can protect our community from real PI fuckery... To the hilt!
We need to envelope @maxis735 aka maxiperv aka maxipad into his own Ass Box cocoon, because he’s dominating the meltdown out of meltdown all across the board. We need to swap his magic flying maxipad-mobile into a maxi-tampon so we can at least tie it down by it’s string. Bloody deviant needs a time-out!
:ChiLLPiLL:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

We need to envelope @maxis735 aka maxiperv aka maxipad into his own Ass Box cocoon, because he’s dominating the meltdown out of meltdown all across the board. We need to swap his magic flying maxipad-mobile into a maxi-tampon so we can at least tie it down by it’s string. Bloody deviant needs a time-out!

I’m dying to assbox Tatum

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m dying to assbox Tatum
‘She’s’ not very social like the rest of us. ‘She’ seems to only fixate on you and Benzo. ‘She’ seems to have a very humorous side when ‘she’ lets it all hang out on occasion?!
:Wink:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah that's the thing about forums, you get comfy and tbh most of us give more time to people we don't know than the people we do know, it's a treacherous habit at times... I've revealed just about everything I can over the years, genitalia and addresses being the digger gold but I'm ok with it, I spill my guts every time I'm drunk anyway so........ I like to think I've got real online friends but I probably ruined my chances of trust since I was a gobshite kid when I first appeared, been a long road till now ha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

He's going to be banned, he sent BF a threatening message... That's him done 100%
No assbox, banned... It is never a good idea to threaten a site owner... Proof he's stupid

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My chop before going through an enhancement generator.. Apparently I'm a loser....lol

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That's really good!.. but I LOVE IT made into a poster.. :)

I stir them up. I post chops half done and watch them criticize... and they fall for it but when I post the actual finished product, they get snarky because I show them up.

They aren't good enough to take me on.
Well.. I'm glad you're here... I photoshop and Blazor does as well.. :) I've had a lull in my photoshopping.:( Just haven't been feeling very creative :( It comes and goes.. but it's been a couple of weeks since I've done any serious work.. I photoshop on a Facebook photoshop group. Do you use photoshop or a different program?

I havent chopped much lately either. Been a fooked year.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My chop before going through an enhancement generator.. Apparently I'm a loser....lol

I stir them up. I post chops half done and watch them criticize... and they fall for it but when I post the actual finished product, they get snarky because I show them up.

Well.. I'm glad you're here... I photoshop and Blazor does as well.. :) I've had a lull in my photoshopping.:( Just haven't been feeling very creative :( It comes and goes.. but it's been a couple of weeks since I've done any serious work.. I photoshop on a Facebook photoshop group. Do you use photoshop or a different program?

I've tried :'( and my heart just isn't into it... I used to come home from work at 100a.. and do 4 or 5 shops before bed... Now.... Just NOTHING interest me... I'm sure it will get better.. ffs.. I HOPE lolol...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He's going to be banned, he sent BF a threatening message... That's him done 100%
What a shifty little wanker. He is by far the biggest waste of space I’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting on a forum. And that’s saying a lot for me. I’ve been on off-topic forums for well over 15 years...and hell...even complete arseholes have come up looking cool as fuck!

giphy.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've tried :'( and my heart just isn't into it... I used to come home from work at 100a.. and do 4 or 5 shops before bed... Now.... Just NOTHING interest me... I'm sure it will get better.. ffs.. I HOPE lolol...

I'm self taught. I don't how to use photoshop.....

You are spent. That is OK and very normal.

If someone were to challenge you, it would be a different story. No pressure.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunno wtf he could threaten BF with?? What?? That we did a google search with his screen name? HAHAHA...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm self taught. I don't how to use photoshop.....

You are spent. That is OK and very normal.

If someone were to challenge you, it would be a different story. No pressure.
I went to school for Graphic Design.. but never finished :/... I used Adobe photoshop in college, but pretty much forgot it.. lol.. Years went by without me doing any form of artwork.. Just dropped it all together Then I joined a forum and starting being a little shit shopping my enemies ;) hehe.. I was using Corel Draw/photopaint.. Now I am pretty proficient with Photoshop.. AND LOVE THE PROGRAM.. worth the 10 bucks a month imo..

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I paid 120 0r 130 for Corel's latest stuff... But I also have older program which has the phototube with more variety.