Sexy Smooth Love Machine

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
Hello Ladies. You've probably already heard. I'm single.

I'm seeing a few ladies atm you know, so I just wanted to put this game changing information out there as it's not everyday some of your heart-rates spike so hard ;)

I'm suave, debonair, sophisticated, refined- rugged- yet rough around the edges. I'm a tantric sex enthusiast, college hockey star, tantric sex enthusiast, gourmet cook practitioner, semi pro martial artist and own two McLaren GTs. I'm very richand I like to share.

Obviously women who loiter here already make poor choices with their lives, but a few red flags are good for mindless hookups and long weekends. I have money, I'll pay you accordingly. Like an allowance. Really don't mind your daddy issues, eating with mouth open or country music, but if you're over 140lbs, taller than 5',8", if I can't see daylight between your thighs-it's a hard no, any ominous moles or patchy skin larger than half dollar, botched implants, Botox face, vaginal rejuvenation candidates, if snort when you laugh, undocumented worker, refuse to sign a NDA or have less than 20k in your personal savings or liquid asset equivalent don't even bother babe.

Send me a private message with a current picture no more than 10 weeks old. I get compliments and messages daily so say something witty, give me your best pickup line and try to stand out. Include a brief example of what makes you happy (no more than 10 words) and also the things you'd like to do to me (no less than 100 words). IF you pass the 'look♛test' maybe I'll reach out. IF I do contact you, I'll share some pictures with you of myself from my phone. I'll showyou how awesome my life is and how things could be so much better for yours too.

I'm in NYC so make sure you have transportation and a hotel room just in case we don't get along or you don't look like your pics, gained weight, etc. I'll give you a number to contact me on the day.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello Ladies. You've probably already heard. I'm single.

I'm seeing a few ladies atm you know, so I just wanted to put this game changing information out there as it's not everyday some of your heart-rates spike so hard ;)

I'm suave, debonair, sophisticated, refined- rugged- yet rough around the edges. I'm a tantric sex enthusiast, college hockey star, tantric sex enthusiast, gourmet cook practitioner, semi pro martial artist and own two McLaren GTs. I'm very richand I like to share.

Obviously women who loiter here already make poor choices with their lives, but a few red flags are good for mindless hookups and long weekends. I have money, I'll pay you accordingly. Like an allowance. Really don't mind your daddy issues, eating with mouth open or country music, but if you're over 140lbs, taller than 5',8", if I can't see daylight between your thighs-it's a hard no, any ominous moles or patchy skin larger than half dollar, botched implants, Botox face, vaginal rejuvenation candidates, if snort when you laugh, undocumented worker, refuse to sign a NDA or have less than 20k in your personal savings or liquid asset equivalent don't even bother babe.

Send me a private message with a current picture no more than 10 weeks old. I get compliments and messages daily so say something witty, give me your best pickup line and try to stand out. Include a brief example of what makes you happy (no more than 10 words) and also the things you'd like to do to me (no less than 100 words). IF you pass the 'look♛test' maybe I'll reach out. IF I do contact you, I'll share some pictures with you of myself from my phone. I'll showyou how awesome my life is and how things could be so much better for yours too.

I'm in NYC so make sure you have transportation and a hotel room just in case we don't get along or you don't look like your pics, gained weight, etc. I'll give you a number to contact me on the day.
Oh. Phew. I snort when I laugh. Maybe in another life, pal.

OP
OP
KiNG$LEY♛

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
Have a seat shitbag.
You know nothing about politic$$.

Oh. Phew. I snort when I laugh. Maybe in another life, pal.

I assume you're a women of low value.

Women who snort like pigs have a deformed rear nasal passages and/or soft palate. Stress and mental anxiety has taken it's toll on you, leading to your depression. I could never go out in public with you.
For that reason, I am out.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's too bad.

Your horrendous spelling could've seen a marked improvement had you deigned to hang out with a teacher for a while.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have a seat shitbag.
You know nothing about politic$$.

I assume you're a women of low value.

Women who snort like pigs have a deformed rear nasal passages and/or soft palate. Stress and mental anxiety has taken it's toll on you, leading to your depression. I could never go out in public with you.
For that reason, I am out.
Funny. I did not extend an invitation your way.