Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
LOLOLOL imagine being a schizo xDDDD

jnmxCT9.png

OP
OP
Scrawny The Ghost

Scrawny The Ghost

Stupid move @Bastard Factory you have no idea the people you have crossed and it goes further back than their site too. When all your shit goes down ITS ALL ON YOU. NO ONE ELSE.

Happy New Year! to one of the only decent posters here

I am starting a gang for all the permanent meltdownees like yourself, me and highlighter samurai. We need to stick together in these trying times in 2021.

Declaration of war?
Heh.

nah, he's just a slow retard and I run circles around him

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Stupid move @Bastard Factory you have no idea the people you have crossed and it goes further back than their site too. When all your shit goes down ITS ALL ON YOU. NO ONE ELSE.

Happy New Year! to one of the only decent posters here

I am starting a gang for all the permanent meltdownees like yourself, me and highlighter samurai. We need to stick together in these trying times in 2021.
Be back on the 3rd or later. Let them die in their butthurt. Happy New Year xoxo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A long dead board called niggas in space tried to ignite itself with a failed assault on my besties board with laughable tactics that we kept to ourselves for a while, BF was getting PMs from gutterballs about how to troll his own board, Im sure everybody seen "wellhung" being a mod lmao... BF is switched ON to all the bullshit and it tickles me when assholes test his resolve... Pair me and Grimm and its NEVER going to happen, no matter how hard a try you ooommffff!
UveR3K6.jpg

Off topic picture

OP
OP
Scrawny The Ghost

Scrawny The Ghost

If corona virus killed people at a higher rate they would have closed the borders long ago. The trick is to only be lethal enough that travel is still allowed so you can increase infection rate.

And then you mutate and kill everyone.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If corona virus killed people at a higher rate they would have closed the borders long ago. The trick is to only be lethal enough that travel is still allowed so you can increase infection rate.

And then you mutate and kill everyone.

Okay, playtime is over. GUtterBalls and Q will get a 14 day ban, if they use their alts again.

Enough is enough.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
hey I'm sorry for being on the losing side, they made me do it.

I am all three sides of the Triangle of Truth

trig.jpg
veoxaf9cfw711.jpg

Hahaha attacked a dating site took over the admin panel Im assuming nuked all the staff.. real hero types..

Pissy stuff...

....I got an LGBT friendly site from the mid 2000's to accept my photoshopped pic and hand held sign stating the site name and date, then screen video grabbed all the nastiness in chat thrown my way by middle aged weirdos...